[Hollow] Yamanaka Yamato

Eduardo

[Hollow] Yamanaka Yamato

Post by Eduardo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:56 pm

Character Profile
Name:Yamanaka Yamato

Personality:
Calm but somewhat vicious, hates war and will do anything to curb it.
History: Didn't really have a great childhood, mostly because he suffered from sickle cell. Overtime, his illness grew and led to his death at age 23.
:
Height: 6 ft
Weight:
60kg

Mask Remnant: At the back of his head
Tattoo Location: Right shoulder
Hollow Hole Location: The centre of his chest

Combat Info

Cero colour : crimson
Reiatsu Color: Crimson
f8da170bb14720f1c359367fef658b9d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
word count: 85
Hope can only be a fragment of your conviction
Eduardo

Re: [Hollow] Yamanaka Yamato

Post by Eduardo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
Adjuchas15
Zanpakutou
Please Enter Your Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [C]

As of now, I am at average level of power among experienced spiritually aware beings, and can stand against similarly powered individual with no question at all. As such, performing a notable number of low to mid-level reiatsu skills is a simple task before exhaustion takes over.

Strength [D]

As of now I a notable step above anything that came before.While not necessarily bulky, I'm starting to move beyond the limits of human capability. I even gained enough strength to really hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Throwing something like the weight of a person could be effective in combat, while my attacks can severely damage light structural materials.

Durability [E]

I'm no more hearty than the average human. Even the most basic of attacks from someone of even meager strength would be enough to cause significant harm to their person.

Endurance [E]

At best, I'd be able to manage in short skirmishes before passing out. Anything too intense for too long is bound to ruin me. I'll have to be really careful as a being of such poor condition.

Reiatsu Control [C]

I can completely hide up to C reiatsu; partially control C+; cannot control B or higher, unless I use a special device
  • Reiatsu channeling is accurate and has minimal loss.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 39 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 14 to 26 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 13 at full power without incantation.
    • Arrancar:
      • A Novice Cero(Adjuchas-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Gilian-class power.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [D+]

While still unlikely to engage in hand-to-hand combat,I have learned all the basics and can confidently apply them, with occasional variation. I have trained enough to be able to think on their feet to an extent. Outside of what I have learned and practiced, however, I should still be cautious or risk getting caught in a bad situation.

Hohou [C]

Entering the realm of average user, I can maintain fast movements for a lengthy period of time. I am now also able to apply my knowledge of Hohou while engaging in combat to effectively control my positioning around the battlefield and my opponent.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E]

A silent blade yields no power.

Last edited by Eduardo on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 502
Hope can only be a fragment of your conviction