Northey105
User Title: {4th Fraccion} [Bringer of Fire]

[Hollow] Ha'ku Dex

Post by Northey105 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:49 am

Adjuchas Character Profile

Name:
Ha’ku Dex
Personality:
Aggressive, yet reserved. He is content to sit at the back and say nothing, prefering to observe those around him. However, if confronted, and in some cases when provoked, his anger will flare to an unbridled inferno, before unleashing itself upon those responsible.
History:
As a human, Ha’ku was always ready for a fight, hot headedness and overconfidence led him to his death when he picked a fight with the wrong person. In death, his anger was ever present, however he had come to realise fighting was not always the answer, generally observation was the way to success. He used his new found approach to death, and slaughtered his way methodically to where he is today.
Appearance:
Body Type:
Large and muscular.
Height:
200cm
Weight:
250KG
Hollow Hole Location:
Centre of the chest, where all three heads meet.

Combat Info

Adjuchas
Cero Color:
Crimson red, with flecks of yellow
Reiatsu Color:
Dark Orange
Resolve:
To learn the weakness of all those around him, so to exploit it when the need arises.

Unreleased Ability(s):
Flame Breath - Can breath fire from any of his 3 heads, with different intensities and size. Even has the capacity to breath fire from 2 heads at once.
word count: 214
Death is the only true ending
Northey105

Re: [Hollow] Ha'ku Dex

Post by Northey105 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:51 am

Hollow Character Profile

Name:
Ha’ku Dex
Personality:
Aggressive, yet reserved. He is content to sit at the back and say nothing, preferring to observe those around him. However, if confronted, and in some cases when provoked, his anger will flare to an unbridled inferno, before unleashing itself on those responsible.
History:
As a human, Ha’ku was always ready for a fight, hot headedness and overconfidence led him to his death when he picked a fight with the wrong person. In death, his anger was ever present, however he had come to realise fighting was not always the answer, generally observation was the way to success. He used his new found approach to death, and slaughtered his way methodically to where he is today.
Appearance:
Body Type:
Large and Muscular
Height:
200cm
Weight:
140KG
Hair Style/Color:
Large and spiky, the colour of crimson
Eye Color:
A slightly darker shade of red than his hair
Mask Remnant:
Lower jaw situated at the apex of the chest, appearing as though it were a necklace.
Tattoo Location:
Left peck
Hollow Hole Location:
Centre of the chest, just below the remnant of his mask.

Combat Info

4th Fraccion
Cero Color:
Red with flecks of yellow
Reiatsu Color:
Dark red with flecks of yellow and orange
Reiatsu Form:
A cloak of flames
Resolve:
To learn the weakness of all those around him, so to exploit it when the need arises.
Unreleased Ability(s):
Flame Breath - Can breathe fire upto several yards, with temperatures exceeding 500°c. Ha'ku has an immunity to the flames he creates, and cannot be burned by them.

Resurreccion:
During his resurreccion, a dragon head forms on Ha’ku’s right shoulder, while a goat head forms on his left. Massive red scaly wings form on his back, along with a tail. His red hair grows out and forms around his head, like a mane. With glowing white eyes, and glistening razor sharp canine teeth protruding from his slightly elongated maw, Ha’ku is a truly terrifying creature to behold.
Release Command:
Burn it all, Quimera
First Release Ability(s):
TBA

Segunda Etapa
TBA
Second Release Ability(s):
TBA
word count: 363
Northey105

Re: [Hollow] Ha'ku Dex

Post by Northey105 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
4th Fraccion38
Zanpakutou
Quimera

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [D]

As of now I a notable step above anything that came before.While not necessarily bulky, I'm starting to move beyond the limits of human capability. I even gained enough strength to really hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks. Throwing something like the weight of a person could be effective in combat, while my attacks can severely damage light structural materials.

Durability [E+]

Even at this level I'm still hardly capable of sustaining damage for even a short amount of time. However, I can take a a few blows and keep fighting on.

Endurance [E+]

I can manage a little more than short skirmishes, but don't expect too much else. Anything too intense for too long is bound to ruin me. I'll have to be really careful as a being of such undeveloped condition.

Reiatsu Control [B]

I can completely hide up to B reiatsu; mostly control B+; partially control A; cannot control A+ or higher, unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce relatively weak blasts with very short range.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 59 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 27 to 40 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 26 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations.
    • Arrancar
      • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
      • A Normal Cero
      • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Novice Cero power
      • A fully-loaded Cero
      • Cero strength can be controlled to a medium extent Cero techniques cannot reach full potential and are unstable without concentration.

Zanjutsu [E+]

When I execute sword techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how wield a blade with some accuracy, power and balance. While no seasoned fighter, I also know at some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of not only buttering toast, but maybe lasting for a minute in a kendo spar.

Hakuda [E+]

When I execute hand-to-hand techniques, there is clear evidence of someone who knows how to throw a punch or kick with some accuracy, power and balance, and without hurting myself when it lands. While no seasoned fighter, I would know at least some fundamentals and can prove myself capable of lasting for a minute or two in a bar fight.

Hohou [D+]

Another sign of advancing skilled marked by my ability to not only move slightly faster than before I can maintain my pace for a much longer period of time before becoming winded.

Zanpakutou Mastery [C]

3rd ability unlocked, 2nd mastered.
word count: 579