platinum6ix wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:37 am
His skin burns in form of a raging grey flame with pose no physical damage. In this state Armani becomes bat-like in appearance. His waist-length hair completely becomes white, a pair of pale white 10cm horns sprout out from both sides of the forehead aiming for the sky, and his entire body is pale white in color. Armani possess metallic white wings mounted on his back which are capable of cutting through solid materials (except zanpakutou).
By Warping the dimension of time and influcing it's mechanism, Armani is capable of manipulating the flow of time, allowing him to achieve a plethora of effects by altering how time functions in reality, whether to fast forward things or rewind them.
Modes of Mechanism:
User does not directly affect the original speed of a tangible quantity or energy of any sort, but capable of slowing down the way time flow in the very space the object has occupied, thus making kinetic motion difficult to achieve or the time it would take for an event to occur.
By how many levels can you adversely affect any mass? And percentile reiatsu cost?
Mode of Mechanism II:
User does not directly affect the original speed the of tangible masses or any sort, but capable of hasten the way time flow in the very space the object has occupied, thus making kinetic motion easy to achieve.[/list]
Same questions with the above.
The ability is dependent on the following:
- He is unable to use more than one effect at the same time.
- The speed at which he can activate this ability takes not up to 5-10secs after his sensory perception.
- Ability is limited to a radius of 10m in his immediate vicinity.
- The greatest extent to which this is achieved is altering a time motion of tangible masses, energy.
- Can only affect equal or lesser targets in reiatsu control.
- While beings of overwhelming class are completely unaffected.
- He can retain this for a maximum of two post.
- Aside calling out it's name, the user could utilize up to an additional 3% reiatsu to strengthen it's potency.
Uhm, the strength of this ability is controlling the flow of time, correct? And yeah, opponents' with equal reiatsu should be able to curb this technique's effects limitedly. I wish to let you know that so that you'll adjust accordingly.
And uh, the reiatsu cost? By how many levels could it lower an opposition's motion? And how many more when the additional reiatsu is used?
Element= Space time Manipulation
Mode of Mechanism I: Armani is able to create two rifts which opens one after the other. These he can use to transport tangible masses or other things like energy upon immediate contact with the rift.
Now, now. Even opponents' attacks are transported as well, right? Do sentient matter get warped as well?
Mode of Mechanism II: Similarly to Mode I, but rather than linking two rifts together, a rift is linked as a door way to his own world, the Reverse Dimension. He can transport himself or possible third party upon contact with the rift.
Dark is the atmosphere and every null & cranny, the dimension is vast and practically wide to an unmeasurable degree. The only source of light to this dimension are the large countless circular shaped objects which Armani could manipulate and are parallel to the plane of the horizon. The Reverse dimension serves only as an intermediate storage. Tanked energy or tangible masses are mixed with the user's reiatsu, thus altering their modification.
Hmm. No problem here, I'll take a look at your limitations to determine that.
The ability is dependent on the following:
- Ability can be activated with the mind, but with gestures, it is two times faster, and swing of his blade is three times faster.
- The rifts can be in any size depending on the user's choice, either as small as fist size or big enough to swallow a 7ft humanoid.
- Said rifts can be formed within a 50 meter radius. With expense of additional 3% reiatsu, range can be extended but not further than an extra 5m.
- He can transport any form of reiatsu construct within his range of reiatsu control.
- Transporting a tangible mass equal to his own weight cost 1.5% reiatsu, and twice the size doubles the cost.
- Mixing his reiatsu into a tangible mass equal regardless of it's size can be as weak as Ōkasen.
- The Reverse Dimension can only be used to store an energy within the user's range of reiatsu control (same reiatsu cost).
- Stored energy and only be retained for a maximum of two (2) posts. However, the longer he retain the energy in the dimension, the critical the reiatsu drain.
- In the reverse dimension, an altered energy is not as powerful as it's original state. Strengthening it's potency would cost additional 3% reiatsu.
Okay! For the first limitation, it is twice faster with gestures and thrice faster with sword swings. Now, that doesn't really tell us how fast these rifts open up or how fast this ability is activated.
What do you define as your range? A level lower to a level higher? Honestly, it'd be better if you can only transport reiatsu construct of others when your character possesses greater reiatsu than your opposition or at least carve away a portion of said constructs when having equal rei control.
Now, now. For that rift of such magnanimous size; to swallow up a 7ft humanoid, shouldn't there be an additional expense of reiatsu to stretch your rifts to such lengths?
What is your character's mass?
Transporting a mass size below his incurs?
"Mixing his reiatsu into a tangible mass equal regardless of it's size can be as weak as Ōkasen"
Not clear, elaborate.
The rest are fairly okay.