[Hollow] Armani La Vert

platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

[Hollow] Armani La Vert

Post by platinum6ix » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Name: Armani La Vert

Appearance: After his unmasking, Armani got a bit taller. Increased from a reasonable height of 5.8ft to 6ft. According to Lord Misery, he's quite tall. Armani slightly lost his overwhelming brawny build, making him fairly muscular. His skin tone is pale white in complexion and he has a spiky, waist-length, whitish grey hair with jaw-length braid hanging in both
sides of his ears. There's a presence of a thick black line which descend from
the lower part of his eyes. With that, his facial expression rarely changes,
though he's always found in a state of displeasure.
Attire: Armani wears a sumptuous white, full-body kimono with a pattern
of six black symbol of sigil around a high collar.
Beneath, he wears a necklace which is also made up of six black sigil looking
like some sort of ancient religious druid praying bieds. Still underneath, he
wears a dark tight fitting leg clothing, covering his lower body between the
waist and the ankles. On the rear of his kimono is a larger, black sigil marking
with a pattern of nine triangles arranged in three rows of three beneath it.
Armani wields a perfectly forged dark slim dagger-like zanpakutou hidden
underneath his right sleeve. When released from it's position, then unto his
palm, it's length extends to 110cm. He also puts on the usual, but white
numero's footwear.

Body Type:
Armani is vastly fairly built

Height:
6ft

Eye Color:
Pale whitish grey (platinum color)

Hair (Color):
Pale whitish grey

Mask Remnant:
After Armani evolved at the Great Hall Of Reborn, he
managed to retain a part of his mask which only covers the left ear.

Tattoo Location:
It appears to be at the base of his cheat, below his hollow
hole.

Hollow Hole Location:
It's located at the base of his throat.

Personality:
Armani is an unreadable, and simultaneously prejudiced
character. He's the type who let no meaningless or pitiful emotion cloud his
mind. Armani is consenting to sacrifice an ally to achieve a personal or
associative goal without thinking twice. In spit of his brutal behavior, he's
calm and only willing to engage in a brawl when necessary. He has a
figurative killing intent, a habit of stabbing his victims at the heart without
conscious thought. He is never astonished or easily sneaked up on. No
matter the circumstances, Armani is highly cunning and perceptive.

Cero Color:
Pale whitish grey

Reiatsu Color:
Pale whitish grey

Reiatsu Form:
This takes the half form of his hollow mask and fractured horn.

Resolve:
Power is of the essence.
Last edited by platinum6ix on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 441

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |

platinum6ix

RP Leader

Re: [Hollow] Armani La Vert

Post by platinum6ix » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:09 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
Espada49
Zanpakutou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A+]

I have now reached a level where my reiatsu can be understood as truly enormous amount of spiritual or even oceanic. I've become so spiritually impressive that surpassing the realms of Captain is something very few could questions. As of now using even mid-level techniques has become inconsequential, and high level techniques can almost be used in excess at this point. Furthermore my power can be felt over vast distances, even when slightly restrained. With enough control I could pose a significant threat using my reiatsu alone, without control my presence alone would be enough to cause moderate harm.

Strength [B]

I've now reached the start of the upper echelons of strength, and have become truly formidable. My attacks could drastically hurt those weaker than me, while those of similar constitution would take care now to eat too many of my attacks. One solid punch would prove critical if not mitigated. Those slightly above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch or even taking my attacks in excess. Throwing something as heavy as a large elephant could be effective in combat, while my attacks could punch through even thick layers of steel.

Durability [B]

I am now showing signs of being a defensive force to truly be reckoned with. Mid-tier attacks can be handled with relative ease, to an extent, while minimally impacting my ability to carry on.

Endurance [D+]

I could probably use a bit more cardio in my work out, since I'm a little below average in terms of endurance. Trying to last for prolonged periods of time in high intensity situations would be tiring. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if that happened.

Reiatsu Control [S]

I can completely hide up to S reiatsu; mostly control S+.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce full stength blasts with medium range, using moderately less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength is perfectly controlled.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 99 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast Kidou 64 to 91 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 63 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once.
    • Arrancar:
    • A Novice Cero (Adjucha-power)
    • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both slightly more powerful than a Novice Cero.
    • A fully charged Cero
    • Twin Full Cero -- one Cero per hand, both between Normal Cero and fully-loaded Cero power
    • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
    • Bala Barrage -- to full effect
    • Cero uses a good bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
    • Cero techniques reach devastating potential and are always stable.

Zanjutsu [E]

At this level I exhibit a total lack of knowledge and or skill. I have no idea I am doing. Any attack I do would be based on instinct and guesses. At best swings are imprecise and leave many openings for counter-attacks, parries, and the like. Even a solid impact might knock the blade from the my hand. It's almost a wonder that if I would be capable of buttering toast. Of course, someone a bit more knowledgeable would use a butter knife.

Hakuda [C]

As an average user of this art, I have proven that I am well versed in not only the basics, but numerous variations. I can see and exploit openings, consciously cover most of my own, draw the opponent in, and usually resist falling for gambits. Application of what I have learned is confident and spontaneous. Use of hand-to-hand techniques becomes viable in almost any situation.

Hohou [S]

Now being recognized as a Grandmaster, I have transcended all formal understandings of speed prior to this level. In fact, the extent of my capabilities is so great that most movements become difficult if not impossible to comprehend without complete focus. I have also been known to be capable of creating at most 5 clones of myself at once. These clones are indistinguishable from the my true self and mimic my movements, but they do not last long.

Zanpakutou Mastery [E+]

Whispers of power can be heard, but no hope of release just yet.

Last edited by platinum6ix on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 17 times in total. word count: 730

|| Segunda Espada ||

platinum6ix

RP Leader

Re: [Hollow] Armani La Vert

Post by platinum6ix » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Unreleased Ability

«Destroy
Type: Self/unreleased
Element: Energy Manipulation
Description:
Once ability is activated the user releases a wave of energy from his body which is entirely explosive.

Mode of Mechanism:
As an arrancar, the user is able to tap and utilize a sheer of his negaciòn energy by discharging an explosive wave. It doesn't mean that the user can explode into particles, this simply means that he can release a detonating wave from 1cm length away from his skin upon the activation command, “Destroy.” Uttering it's name strengthens it's potency. Aside his skin, the user can independently redirect and release the destructive wave from the blade of his sword or upon physical contact with tangible masses (except zanpakuto). The discharge, destructive force and range of this blast is dependent on the following:
  • A blast not taking up to 5-10s charge time can cover a range not more than 10m.
  • A two post charge time will bring about a blast range capable of covering a distance of near 20 meters respectively, but it's limited to a range of 50m regardless of the extensive time period invested to charge. I.e even a 30 post charge is only limited to 50m.
  • The destructive force can be as weak as his lowest level of cero with same reiatsu cost inflicted.
  • The destructive force at full charge can be equal to his highest level of cero with same reiatsu cost inflicted.
  • Speed of release is at two levels below the user's base speed.
  • Speed of release after extensive charge time is at a level below his base speed.
  • User can only remain stationary while he charges.
  • An interrupted charge would lead to a restart.
word count: 288

|| Segunda Espada ||

Return to “Character Profiles”