WOLF

Sin Sideous character profile

Post by WOLF » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:25 pm

Adjuchas Character Profile

Name:
Sin Sideous

Personality:

History:
Sin, spent most of his time in menos forest, because that's where most of the fighting happened. The hordes of hollows that gathered to eat other before they all merge into a Gillian. So Sin, stayed in that area giving himself an unlimited source of combat and increase in power from eating those he defeated. That is until he became a gillian himself. He strong personality allowed him to keep his on subconsciousness, allowing him to eat other gillian. When a Gillian turns into an Adjucha, most cases they go to the surface. However Sin didn't go to the surface right away. Instead he remained in Menos forest, combating the other hollows and eating them still. It wasn't until he heard about a group of Adjuchas that were working together to better their chances on the surface. He heard they were strong so he finally ascended from the depths of Menos Forest. The surface was a lot more quite than Menos Forest.

Appearance:
A large werewolf like creature. Standing around 15 feet tall, he has blood red fur with a long white mane from his head to the center of his back. Long bull like horns upon his head. The creature has a ripped build, with large claws. He has a long tail that splits in two near the middle. His hollow hole is where his heart should be.
Body Type:
Large and Ripped

Height:
15ft tall

Hollow Hole Location:
Where his heart should be

Combat Info

Adjuchas

Cero Color:
Black outlined in red

Reiatsu Color:
Blood red

Resolve:
Violence is his answer to everything. He loves fighting and fighting tough opponents is all he cares about.
Unreleased Ability(s):
Explosion Inducement - can cause an explosion in variety of ways and of different scales, with varying effects ranging
Last edited by WOLF on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 312
WOLF

Re: Sin Sideous character profile

Post by WOLF » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 am

Hollow Character Profile

Name:
Sin Sideous

Personality:

History:

Appearance:
He looks like a 24yr old, brown skin with long white hair. Where his eyes should be white, they are black instead. While the iris of his eyes are yellow. A crescent moon marking on his forehead and black jester eye lines beneath his eyes. He wears a white vest with red fur on the back of it stopping just beneath his shoulderblades, but goes over his shoulders. White kimono style pants with a red fur pelt around his waist, that hangs down stopping near the middle of his calf muscles.
Body Type:
Medium Build and ripped

Height:
5'9

Weight:
180lbs

Hair Style/Color:
long white hair

Eye Color:
The white of his eyes are black and his iris is yellow.

Mask Remnant:
Horns

Tattoo Location:
Between his shoulder blades

Hollow Hole Location:
Where his heart should be

Combat Info

3rd Fraccion

Cero Color:
Black outlined in red

Reiatsu Color:
Blood Red

Reiatsu Form:
Horned wolf head
Resolve:
Violence is his answer to everything. He loves fighting and fighting tough opponents is all he cares about. His overall goal is to prove himself to be the absolute strongest of the Arrancar

Unreleased Ability(s):
Explosion Inducement - can cause an explosion in variety of ways and of different scales, with varying effects ranging

Resurreccion:
The red fur envelops his body and he transforms into a werewolf with a white mane like mohawk.
Release Command:

First Release Ability(s):
TBA

Segunda Etapa
His wolf form sprouts wings and returns his horns and tail from this adjuchas form.
Second Release Ability(s):
TBA
word count: 273
WOLF

Post by WOLF » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Sin Sideous
RaceArrancar
Age120
Height175.2(cm)
Weight81.6(kg)
Professional Status
AffiliationSegunda Legion
Occupation3rd Fraccion
TeamSegunda Legion
Partnernone
Base of OperationsLas Noches
Personal Status
Relativesnone
EducationThe sands of Hueco Mundo
Zanpakutou
First ReleaseExplosion
Second ReleaseBig Bang

Appearance

He looks like a 24yr old, brown skin with long white hair. His mask remnant are horns on his head. Where his eyes should be white, they are black instead. While the iris of his eyes are yellow. A crescent moon marking on his forehead and black jester eye lines beneath his eyes. He wears a white vest with red fur on the back of it stopping just beneath his shoulderblades, but goes over his shoulders. White kimono style pants with a red fur pelt around his waist, that hangs down stopping near the middle of his calf muscles. His hollow hole is where his heart should be.

Personality

History

word count: 133
WOLF

Post by WOLF » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:04 pm

[Battle Summary]
Division
Segunda Legion
RankSoul Level
3rd Fraccion40
Zanpakutou
Explosion

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [A]

I now sit among the upper ranks of elite spiritual beings. Now possessing an enormous amount of spiritual power, performing an extended number of high level techniques becomes completely possible. Even using mid-level techniques feels almost inconsequential now. Furthermore my power can be felt over great distances even when slightly restrained, and with enough control I could even cause moderate harm using my reiatsu alone.

Strength [D+]

At this point I have forsaken my humanity entirely and have moved beyond. While still lacking impressive feats spiritual beings above this level have accomplished, I'm definitely flirting with the idea of super human. I even gained enough strength to seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks and even those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something like the weight of a motorcycle could be effective in combat, while my attacks can take down thin walls.

Durability [C+]

I've become a being of considerable resilience. A hardened soldier of the capable of surviving significant blows from all kinds of beings. Though still below sitting just below the elite,I remain a hearty individual to be sure.

Endurance [C]

I exist at in the middle of the road in terms of conditioning. Trying to last for extended periods of time would prove difficult as exhaustion would surely set in before long. A decent level of high intensity action wold feel draining unless I could take a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [A]

I can completely hide up to A reiatsu; mostly control A+; partially control S; cannot control S+,unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with short range, and use a bit less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength has good control.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 81 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast up to Kidou 45 to 63 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 44 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once
      • Arrancar:
        • A Novice Cero (Adjuchas-power)
        • A Normal Cero
        • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
        • A fully-loaded Cero
        • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
        • Cero uses a bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
        • Cero techniques are near full potential and require little concentration for stability.

Zanjutsu [C+]

At this level, I can begin to step beyond what I have learned and into how Ican adapt it, using imagination and what I can grasp of the underlying theory of the art. Practicing the adaptations before using them is still advised. Bing at this level I've begun to learn advanced techniques.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [E]

In this realm, my movements seem sluggish at best. I might be faster than your average human but it's hard to tell at this point.

Zanpakutou Mastery [B+]

(Bankai/Segunda Etapa): 2nd ability unlocked, 1st ability mastered.

word count: 669