Read Me Before Posting!

Moderator: Fanmade Media Mods

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada

Read Me Before Posting!

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:30 am

Welcome to the Cosplay section. There are a few things I'd like to go over before you make a post here.

Firstly, all forum rules apply. While many of the sentiments I wish to express are listed there, I will be going over them briefly here as well.

1) Do not post any nude or sexual content. Sensual/bedroom photos will be allowed if and only if they adhere to these guidelines. Sensual couple shoots must follow the same rule. If the theme is overtly sexual in nature, it will not be allowed. No scenes involving fetishes or kinks will be allowed, nor will any links to photos involving any of this material. Just as with the fan art, if we can see outlines of things that ought to be covered it will be considered the same as nudity. If you're unsure if a photo will be allowed or not, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.
2) No offensive cosplays will be allowed to be posted. This includes anything involving cultural appropriation, religious or political figures, or anything in which the subject is shown with vulgar clothing, tattoos, accessories, etc. Just as above, if you're unsure if your photo will be allowed, please message me.
3) Do not post works from any cosplayer without crediting them. You may put the cosplayer's name in the subject or within your original post of the photo , but a direct link is always the best option. (An example will be shown below)
4) Critique is allowed, but criticism is not.

Now, let's celebrate your hard work and see what you've got!

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: 6th Seat of the 2nd Division.

Re: Read Me Before Posting!

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue May 30, 2017 2:52 am

A Cosplay of Uchiha Sasuke. Hope you all enjoy and like it

Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Tue May 30, 2017 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

platinum6ix
User Title: Platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Guess who that is?

Added in 3 minutes 34 seconds:

romantic right? Guess the characters.

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: 6th Seat of the 2nd Division.

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:23 am