Suggestion and Polls

History must be preserved. It shall be done here forever more.
Naxel
User Title: [2nd Division] Captain/ Admin

Suggestion and Polls

Post by Naxel » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:49 am

Welcome to the Bleach RP Suggestion and Polls thread! This will be our area for all ideas and thoughts you wish to say. If you have any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions please feel free to post them here to help improve the activity of the roleplay!
2nd Division Captain: Naxel Dante-Hitsugaya

konami31
User Title: [7th Division] 4th Seat-The Sword Saint

Re: Suggestion and Polls

Post by konami31 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:11 pm

first and foremost, we need to start up a stat system. I know that you promise to bring that up and many has waited for it but we don't know if we're gonna use the cryc , ccmor uHRM.. We need to sort it out as soon as possible.

Secondly, we need to create thread section where one can start and submit a spar or solo mission. Let's take care of these problems for now.

Naxel

Post by Naxel » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:45 pm

For the stats system, I know I said it would be released with the rules, and I apologize for them not being up yet. But Asano is coding a system together for us, and within the next couple of days we will iron out the details so we can have it out asap. It is a disappointment in my, and you as well, that we don't have one up yet. I sent the draft I had two a couple of the admins and like i mentioned we are going to iron out the details very soon so we can get it out.

As for the missions part, right now I don't see that as a big hurry hurry thing to do just yet. What I am trying to get out now is more general areas for everyone to be able to roleplay around in. We only have three areas in the seireitei that no one is really roleplaying in besides the 2nds HQ, and a little in Hueco Mundo. Since we are basically in a reconstruction arc within the roleplay storyline, we need to come up with places and locations for fun and serious matters. I spoke with asano earlier and he told me he was already in the coding process for the stats systems. I really want to have the system up and here before we start sending out people for random missions and what not. And since the whole soul society was destroyed there really is no off the wall missions we can through right now. I did send itachi and El on a mission (pretty much a mission) to the world of the living to gather souls for the help of the Soul Society. For now if you want to help them, go by the 2nd HQ and I'll request you to go help them.

Tope

Post by Tope » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:30 pm

You mind lifting the rule of only being able to RP in one place? That's seriously limiting some people like myself who are active enough to RP in multiple places.

Naxel

Post by Naxel » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 pm

The rule stands for the storyline purpose. This is why this thread was created. To come up with ideas for the storyline, and ideas for threads to goof off and mess around with. But Sorry the one character one place is staying. There is one area though right now in the seireitei that you can roleplay in without leaving one of the storyline areas. 

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: 6th Seat of the 2nd Division.

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 pm

How about creating a smaller version of the BAM games we had in the previous Roleplay..... In this sense, Captains, Espada are not to fight but rather their members fight to entertain them. So we create an arena that brings the whole leaders together without shedding blood and whomever wins amongst their members clashing gets a certain reward(to be decided upon later)

So every leader must submit their selected team for the games....

I think that's pretty much it.

Naxel

Post by Naxel » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:44 pm

That is honestly not that bad of an idea! I really like to try that out, but I say we should wait till most members are above a 10th seat level. Because even thought I know you would love to hurt the recruits Itachi haha, but it wouldn't be fair at the moment. That idea thought will be kept as it will more than likely happen! ^_^

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:58 am

Naxel wrote:That is honestly not that bad of an idea! I really like to try that out, but I say we should wait till most members are above a 10th seat level. Because even thought I know you would love to hurt the recruits Itachi haha, but it wouldn't be fair at the moment. That idea thought will be kept as it will more than likely happen! ^_^
Yeah I thought of that also, but the chosen teams any of the member below 10th seat would be assigned a temporary rank.....like say a rank specified for the purpose of the game....and it would expire after the game has been completed.....doing it that way would make things fair for everyone.

konami31

Post by konami31 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Naxel wrote:For the stats system, I know I said it would be released with the rules, and I apologize for them not being up yet. But Asano is coding a system together for us, and within the next couple of days we will iron out the details so we can have it out asap. It is a disappointment in my, and you as well, that we don't have one up yet. I sent the draft I had two a couple of the admins and like i mentioned we are going to iron out the details very soon so we can get it out.

As for the missions part, right now I don't see that as a big hurry hurry thing to do just yet. What I am trying to get out now is more general areas for everyone to be able to roleplay around in. We only have three areas in the seireitei that no one is really roleplaying in besides the 2nds HQ, and a little in Hueco Mundo. Since we are basically in a reconstruction arc within the roleplay storyline, we need to come up with places and locations for fun and serious matters. I spoke with asano earlier and he told me he was already in the coding process for the stats systems. I really want to have the system up and here before we start sending out people for random missions and what not. And since the whole soul society was destroyed there really is no off the wall missions we can through right now. I did send itachi and El on a mission (pretty much a mission) to the world of the living to gather souls for the help of the Soul Society. For now if you want to help them, go by the 2nd HQ and I'll request you to go help them.

Naxel, I wondered why you keep ignoring the fact that we need to create a zanpakuto thread so that members who change the zanpakuto they have from bam should get it reviewed. But you did nothing! this is sad, each time I peek around the forum I see members changing zanpakuto any who as they pleases. You fold arms and do nothing; maybe until I change my zanpakuto ability to omnipotent then you will get my attention.

Zanpakutō
A Short double Kodachi swords with white hilt
as white as snow, neatly placed in its saya this
makes it appear as a single sword when inside
its sheath.
Zanpakutō Release Name : Electrify
Takemikazushi.
Abilities
Name : Lightning Metals
Element : Lightning
Description : The user makes a swing of his
blade and 5 star shaped metals appears in the
air which moves at high speed once close it
causes series of lightning strikes and electricity
spanning over the range of 15meters and thus
causing numbing effects and First degree burn
to its target.
Name : Flash Rush
Element :Lightning
Type : Passive
[Description]: The user is capable of
manipulating and creating Lightning from the
air and shoot lightning beams, he has a strong
connection to the surrounding as his senses
becomes Heightened being capable of viewing
surrounding electricity thus sensing and seeing
things that appear too fast to the human eyes
appear slow before his eyes. He is capable of
influencing his surrounding electricity as he
deems fit. A side effect to this is that it
improves his innate speed allowing him to lay
multiple strikes in an instant leaving behind
after images in his wake, close huge distance
instantaneously making it nigh-impossible for
his opponents to react to his attacks, speed or
movements.
Name : Prejudgment
Element : Cloud
Type : Passive
Description : The user has the ability to
influence the cloud allowing him to rain down
lightning from the heavens.
Name : Final Judgement
Element : Lightning
Type : Active
Description : The cloud changes as thousands
bolts of electricity converge around the clouds.
This charges for a period of 5posts as the
weather changes almost as if a storm is about
to happen, No this is the gathering of the
surrounding and atmospheric lightning all
converging at a single point to its peak. It is
released when the user coats his sword with
lightning and directs it to a desired point and
thus releasing millions of lightning bolts around
a 30meter area.

The bolded words shows that everything there is full of godmoding! It's a perfect reason why zanpakuto thread should be form. By the way, Akugaranwa never had this type of zanpakuto approved in bam yet he changed it and you the captain of the 2nd division didn't notice.

We need to get our zanpakuto reviewed, except for those who got theirs approved in bam. But if you still want the ones who got their zan approved in bam to submit theirs for review I'm okay with that. Either way, if you do nothing about this complaint and suggestion, I will give my character the ability to warp reality. It will be fun using it to rp!
Last edited by konami31 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Naxel

Post by Naxel » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Konami, we are trying to work the best that we can with what we have. We will post up a Zanpakuto thread in due time. This is not BAM, this is MAV. If they had something on BAM, and they did not like it then, they have the right to change whatever they see fit. Itachi's case, me and him are both working together on his Zankaputo. Yes I see one ability that has potential to godmod, but the rule is no godmodding. As long as you do not godmod then he is not breaking any rules. Intentional godmodding will lead to consequences. But for right now we are focusing on creating threads for everyone to post in freely, and to post in that will go along with the storyline arc. Once we have those areas up and running, we will start focusing on utility threads, such as missions thread, Zankaputo thread, etc etc. 

Alright guys, as I stated above. We need threads for everyone to post in freely, and for the storyline. Right now we have 2 storyline based threads (2nd HQ,  Gotei 13 HQ, and las Noches) along with 1 dead free post thread (the spa house in the Seireitei). The WolT will be considered as a storyline and free post area. So we need areas everyone so we can get the ball rolling! ^_^

konami31

Post by konami31 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Alright guys, as I stated above. We need threads for everyone to post in freely, and for the storyline. Right now we have 2 storyline
based threads (2nd HQ, Gotei 13 HQ, and las
Noches) along with 1 dead free post thread
(the spa house in the Seireitei). The WolT will
be considered as a storyline and free post area.
So we need areas everyone so we can get the
ball rolling! ^_^

Speaking of threads! Multiple arenas meant for battle should be created for roleplayers; more like a free zone area for inter-divisional purposes. Of course, it will boost activities for those that likes to spar.

Added in 34 minutes 59 seconds:
As for storyline: we can come up with a co-op summer mission for 2nd and 7th division members to participate. It will be well thought out and rewards or stats point will be awarded to participants.

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:53 pm

To update everyone, here are a few things that are in the works:

- Zanpakuto Review Thread
- Stat System
- Mission Thread
- Sparring Arena(s)

For now, we want to focus attention quite a bit on non storyline RP threads. Itachi had the great idea of a museum/garden area. What say you all? Any other suggestions here?

konami31

Post by konami31 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:04 pm

ClumsyDuckie83 wrote:To update everyone, here are a few things that are in the works:

- Zanpakuto Review Thread
- Stat System
- Mission Thread
- Sparring Arena(s)

For now, we want to focus attention quite a bit on non storyline RP threads. Itachi had the great idea of a museum/garden area. What say you all? Any other suggestions here?

Finally, we are getting somewhere. Museum and garden is not a bad idea but having a ",Carnival" would be nice. A carnival like the one hosted once in a while by the 8th Division. That would be nice.

Naxel

Post by Naxel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 pm

I really liked the idea of having a huge mission with the 2nd and 7th Together. We could actually use that to kick off the new story arc! Whenever we get everything situated we can start coming up with ideas for that mission.

A carnival, museum, and a garden... I really like the idea of a carnival and garden, but have no idea what we could do with the museum. We possibly could put Asano's character in there and make him into a statue haha! But a carnival that never ends, and everyone can run around, ride rides, and even play games. That really sounds like an amazing idea! Also the garden can be a better place to go and relax, and we can get ride of the spa area. Those two are one of the best ideas i've heard so far! If no one else feels like giving ideas, then I will let you to come up with and post those two areas. So lets see what everyone else thinks first.

Naxel

Post by Naxel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Announcement!!!!
With thought and consideration, the rule of role playing in 1 thread per character is lifted. In its place will be a new rule. The new rule is that every post must contain 100 words. We will not mind everyone role playing in multiple areas, but in return we want to continue seeing well thought out and descriptive posts. That is all for the changing of the rules. Also, we would like to continue seeing ideas flowing in. There has been a threads posted within the Forum Suggestions, Feedback, and Polls area that will direct others to this section so they can post up their ideas and thoughts as well. If someone is unclear with the location of this area please direct them here. Thank you!
[hr] Below will consist of a list of the proposed ideas along with additional ones not mentioned in this thread. With the lifting of the old rule, we still would like ideas of areas that you guys and girls would like to have to role play in. We are looking for ideas that everyone will role-play in, and not go inactive after a week of being released. So please give us your ideas of what you would like to see within the role play!

List of ideas:
1.) A Garden
2.) A Carnival
3.) A mission event for both 2nd and 7th Division
4.) Zankaputo Review
5.) Missions Thread
6.) Sparring areas
7.) Sign in/out thread for each Division.

konami31

Post by konami31 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:01 pm

List of ideas:
1.)
2.) A Carnival
3.) A mission event for both 2nd and 7th
Division
4.) Zankaputo Review
5.) Missions Thread
6.) Sparring areas
7.) Sign in/out thread for each Division.

The above list should be accepted by the forum, I think as for garden...any division can make one if they want.
The Heroes Bowed Before me

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 pm

The above listed by Naxel are already work in progress and has been considered @Konami in a short while, the necessary threads for each ideas would be created please bear with us.

konami31

Post by konami31 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 am

@Naxel, please include the "Off-Duty lounge" in your plan and list of threads to be created.