Bring Back Our Quincy!!!!

History must be preserved. It shall be done here forever more.
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: 6th Seat of the 2nd Division.

Bring Back Our Quincy!!!!

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:32 am

Good day Admins and Moderators, Me and a few of my Quincy fellows have been crying out so loud about the resurrection of the Wandenreich but all have gone to no avail. You guys say its because of lack of members but I am here to prove you all wrong and to show how biassed the Bleach Moderators are about this. I know that after posting this, Maybe it would be deleted and thrown to the trash but it has to be said.

The Arrancar's have just three members with Zero activity at all.... And yet when the clamor for the Quincy was brought on board we were told to bring six members on Board before we can begin a new. However I am pleased to tell you guys that Tope and I has been able to raise up to that amount, but with no Division how much discouragement would that cause to those willing to enlist into the Wandenreich.

Please Bring back our Quincy because we have great things install for it and you can be rest assured that it would boost the activity in the Bleach roleplay section. Thank you.....

Tope

Re: Bring Back Our Quincy!!!!

Post by Tope » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:03 am

The truth is we need the Quincy section, why? Because we have all gotten over the hype of Shinigami vs Shinigami in Save Rukia Arc or Arrancar vs Shinigami in Fake Karakura Town Arc, but we just finished the Quincy Arc so the hype is still there.

As long as the hype is still there, people would be motivated to role play as or against a Quincy. The whole Wandenreich thing is still a new thing even though Bleach has ended, the whole awesome fights that happened like Kyouraku vs Lille, Zaraki vs Gremmy, Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Zaraki vs Gerard, Urahara vs Askin and so many other awesome fights that took place, Bleach fans are still very much in love with those fights.......that alone is a big motivation.

You can ask any active member or Mod that was on BAM, the Wandenreich division was the most active division in the whole forum despite the bad activity at that time. The Wandenreich members dominated the whole of BAM with their activity, heck dominate is an understatement.......So stating bringing back the Wandenreich will reduce activity is not an excuse, it boosted BAM's activity so what gives the impression that it won't do the same for MAV!?
Anyhow, I know this is all for naught anyway. The mods are gonna refuse and we are just gonna keep looking at how any refuses to RP in either Shinigami or hollow section. I miss the freedom of choice BA/BAM offered its members.
Last edited by Tope on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:32 am

Yeah sure we dominated Bam in terms of activity and things to offer, But last time I checked the Hollows have zero activity going on and I say why keep the Hollow with no activity when we can bring the Quincy and have a spin off to get things rolling....

I mean You and I were pretty much the most active members on BAM and as I see it, I am also once again the most active member on MAV with much more activity at store.....we could make this work. Take a look at the 7th Division no activity is going on which is because there is nothing to roleplay about, but with the Quincy around there is always something to roleplay about and we always get things done.

Members are not the problem because we have them already.... All that remains is to start it up.....so what are you guys waiting for?

Graffiti

Post by Graffiti » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:34 am

Yeah I too support the idea. Bringing back the Quincy should spice things up a bit. And I wanna try RPing as a Quincy so please #BringBackOurQuincy

cifer
User Title: Member

Post by cifer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:13 am

Bring Back The Quincy, please. I can assure you guys something, if you bring back the Quincy, this RPG will never go dry —FACT. :(

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:33 pm

As it has been previously discussed with Tope, we will not be opening another faction as of now. You may roleplay as a Shinigami for the time being as they are the closest in race, and once the RP growa enough we will open new factions as needed. Any rank you attain as a Shinigami will carry over to the Quincy.
This is our final say on the matter. We will alert you if it changes.
This thread will be closed and archived soon.

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:03 am

Alright, thank you for getting back at us....and We hope that it wouldn't take much time....slow but steady we shall get there.

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 am

Once we get to a good pace, we can certainly expand! Just keep up the activity.  :D