[8th Division] Hazuki Ryuga

Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

[8th Division] Hazuki Ryuga

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Name: Hazuki Ryuga
Appearance: Hazuki has the appearance of a middle aged man with light skin tone and a silky black hair below his shoulder lenght. He stands about 5 feet from the ground and is known to be very light on his feet. Hes usually spotted in the standard black and white kimono with a straw hat fastened to his head.
Height: 5 foot 10inches tall
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair Style/Color: Hazuki has a long black wavy hair, extending all the way to his back but slightly above his hips. He usually allows part of his front hair hover above his left eye.
Eye Color: Bright brown, rumored to glow in the dark
Attire:Hes usually spotted in the standard black and white captain kimono made for the Gotei 13. However, during his free time hes seen on a more casual brown kimono with black ribbons wrapped around his palms.
Miscellaneous:. He wields a double zanpaktou bounded together by black chains and is always seen with a straw hat over his head.

Combat Profile

Division: 8th

Combat Style: Not much of a Hand to hand combatant, prefers the use of his sword to the common hand to hand exchange to settle any dispute.
He is very swift with his movements and also proficient in the use of spells in combat.

Zanjutsu
HoHo
Kidou

Zanpakutō

Shikai: Shisou

Shikai Special Ability: Hazuki creates, shapes and manipulates darkness in its different form. The Dark realm exist as an extension of his sense and as such determines the fate of his actions.

Bankai

Bankai Special Ability:
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total. word count: 269

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Phantom-T

RP Leader

Re: [8th Division] Hazuki Ryuga

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:47 am

[Battle Summary]
Division
Eighth Division
RankSoul Level
Captain45
Zanpakutou
Shisou

Powers & Abilities

Reiatsu [S]

I as I am now, I sit in a realm thought to be the pinnacle of spiritual power. This power is so immense that even Captains feel small by comparison. Titanic would be the best to describe my spiritual strength, where even high-level spells feel almost inconsequential to use. At this point, my full power would be oppressive even to those at a great distance. It would take significant suppression efforts to prevent my presence from being known to all as soon as I appeared on scene. With enough control my reiatsu alone is could used to near lethal effect when focused, without control my presence alone is enough to cause significant harm to anyone unable to resist it.

Strength [D+]

At this point I have forsaken my humanity entirely and have moved beyond. While still lacking impressive feats spiritual beings above this level have accomplished, I'm definitely flirting with the idea of super human. I even gained enough strength to seriously hurt those weaker than me without even trying, while those of similar constitution would take care not to eat too many of my attacks and even those above me would have to think twice about taking something like a raw punch. Throwing something like the weight of a motorcycle could be effective in combat, while my attacks can take down thin walls.

Durability [D]

I've reached average durability of the souls inhabiting the Rukon districts. Still quite as capable of taking damage as an Academy graduate, but capable of taking a few blows of moderate strength before falling.

Endurance [C+]

A bit above your average cut in terms of endurance. I could try to last the night but I'd likely tire out in the final hours. A moderate level of high intensity actions would feel draining unless I could have a moment to catch my breath.

Reiatsu Control [A]

I can completely hide up to A reiatsu; mostly control A+; partially control S; cannot control S+,unless I use a special device.
  • Reaitsu channeling can produce near-full stength blasts with short range, and use a bit less reiatsu in making them.
  • Blast strength has good control.
  • Can cast:
    • Shinigami:
      • Kidou: 1 - 81 with incantation
      • Incantation Abandonment: can cast up to Kidou 45 to 63 at reduced power
      • Mastery: can cast up to Kidou 44 at full power without incantation
      • Two-Fold Incantation: can cast two kidou at the same time, at full power, by mixing the incantations
      • Double Casting: can cast the same kidou at two targets at once
      • Arrancar:
        • A Novice Cero (Adjuchas-power)
        • A Normal Cero
        • Twin Cero (one Cero per hand), both at Normal Cero power.
        • A fully-loaded Cero
        • Bala -- 20 times quicker than a Cero, especially in the load time, but weaker in effect
        • Cero uses a bit less less reiatsu to make; strength is perfectly controlled
        • Cero techniques are near full potential and require little concentration for stability.

Zanjutsu [B]

I have now entered expert territory and have gained recognition as of of the most skilled individuals in this field. While not a master, an I am more than capable of handling myself in a physical altercation. My deeper knowledge of the theory behind the art and their capabilities allows for imaginative variations of basic techniques on the fly. The blade starts to become an extension of my own body. If an expert leaves an opening, it is most likely a gambit to draw the opponent in. I have learned several advanced techniques. At this level, the path from not even being able to butter toast to movements precise enough to shave the hair off an opponent's arm without breaking the skin -- or artfully butter toast with one's sword -- can clearly be seen.

Hakuda [E]

At this level, I show a total lack of knowledge. I have no idea what I am doing. Any attack would be based on instinct and guesses. If a punch or kick landed, I would not be prepared for the impact and might sprain or break something. A miss would leave me off-balance or on my face. When only using this art, a return attack will almost always cause damage, because I wouldn't know how to defend myself. Hand-to-hand could still be used in desperation, but the damage to myself is likely to be as great as, or greater than, the damage to the opponent. Assuming the I can even land a hit.

Hohou [B+]

Again, I grow even faster, and am now able to reach super sonic speeds with no effort at all. However I can only maintain such a speed for a short period of time. Nonetheless, my application of high-speed maneuvers continues to develop.

Zanpakutou Mastery [C+]

(Shikai/Resureccion): 4th ability unlocked, 3rd ability mastered.

Last edited by Phantom-T on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:12 am, edited 3 times in total. word count: 811

Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:28 am

Zanpaktou

Name: Shisou 死相 (Shadow of Death)
Appearance: Shisou is a dual sword set, comprising of a standard samurais katana and a kodachi. They both have wooden black hilts and a classic black sheath which shields their silver blades.
While Both Swords have extremely sharp cutting edge, The Katana is far reaching and carries more power thanks to its length of about 70cm (27.6inch). However the Kodachi is much faster and easier to use, with it reaching about 60cm (23.6inch) in length.

SHIKAI

Release Command: Envelope
Inner World:

Spirit Appearance: Shisou maintains no particular form or shape and usually moves around like a cloud of black Shadows/smoke. It could also adopt the form of a deceased loved one as it is with the case of Hazuki.
Shikai Description: Once Zanpaktou is released, Shisou retains its original form with the only change to note being Hazukis dark aura which envelopes both blade. A thin line of Dark aura naturally envelopes Hazukis blade, making it appear as if covered in slightly transparent black flames.

Name: Obscure
Shikai Ability: By tossing his left Zanpaktou (kodachi) to the air while murmuring the word obscure, swarms of butterflies made purely of dark aura manifests, threatening to snuff out every ounce of light over a 10 meter radius. The paths of the butterflies are easily directed by Hazuki who controls them with his left palm.
These butterflies are solid enough to lift a grown man off the ground but lack the power to cause any significant damage even when conjointly working together. When swamped over Hazuki or an ally every hope of spotting Hazukis movement becomes extremely difficult as they tend to conceal his/her action, and would occasionally create silhouetted figures of him/her to throw of the opponent’s concentrations or sensory senses.
Other Workings:

●By destroying a huge chunk of the flies, Hazuki Zanpaktou returns to its original state at the hands of its owner.
●Once forcefully deactivated ability remains dormant and cannot be used over a period of 3 posts
●If not forcefully deactivated Hazuki can call back his zan and reactivate within a post interval.
●Hazuki can bypass the tossing ritual and only call out the ability to activate same effect, if zanpaktou is out of reach with its shadow reflected unto a surface.

Name: Formless
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can expand, stretch, solidify and shape his shadow over a distance of 5meters, this makes it possible for him to come up with intriguing 2 or 3 dimensional constructs or even an extra limb if need be. This ability is mentally controlled and can be called upon as soon as he thinks it.
Other Workings:

●Constructs are solid steel in nature and posses enough strength to cave a concrete wall.
●Shadows cannot be projected further than the 5 meter radius.
● Being an extension of his will, shadow constructs move two level lower than Hazukis natural speed but only a level lower if Hazuki should take control and actively manipulate its forms.

Name: Dive
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can sink into his or any other shadow not minding how big or small it may be. He can resurface from same or a different source of shadow as long as said shadow is within a 100m radius. While inside this shadow dimension Hazuki doesn’t lose sight of what’s happening in and around his environment and as such maintains 100% perception. Transition between shadows can happen at the shinigamis top speed or slower at a measured pace.
Other workings:

●He has a limit of 3 posts to remain in any giving shadow.
●Once any part of Hazukis body resurfaces from a shadow, He cannot re-submerge into that shadow till he’s completely out of it.
●If not resurfaced, Hazuki can change his destination from one shadow to another.

Name: Animation
[Shikai Ability: By Observing, stabbing or mentally commanding a shadow to rise, Hazuki Can give said shadow shape and form making it appear as a physical replica of its origin or an animated representation of common pets and beasts, all in shades of black. Being creatures spawn from darkness or shadow, these constructs maintain low physicality and as such tend to tear apart and auto reassemble when met with enhanced physical Impacts. However, being unable to physically impact their environment in a significant way, Hazuki can infuse shadows with explosive effects similar in results with his least to his highest destructive kidou spell under his Kidou Mastery category. With a target in sight animated shadows quickly engage in high speed pursuit till said target is within range for detonation. The shadows can to an extent mimic its origin in behavior and attitude as they carry out Hazuki goal.
Other Workings:

●Summoned shadows must be within 30m of Hazuki.
●With their Physicality in question, Animated constructs can only go as far as inflicting Scratch and bites when in contact with low tier durable surfaces.
●Infusing shadows with blast effect only occurs when shadows have been stabbed by Hazukis blade before or after animation.
●Shadows not explosive in nature can only interact with the environment based on Hazukis will, sometimes acting as watch dogs for the purpose of gathering intel.
●Their speed are no different from the natural speed of the replicated biological animal.
●Once created they independently seek out their prey, but cannot drift past 40m of Hazuki.
●Once Targets are determined any future attempts at hiding, from sight or any other means becomes redundant unless reiatsu signature becomes obsolete.
●Physical damage will only go as far as liquefying them causing a post to three post delay for auto reassemble. This is dependent on size of constructs as a bear sized construct will naturally require more time to reassemble when compared to and ant.
●They however don't do well against light or heat based Reaitsu backed attacks, as contact with those will have them releasing stored effect if any before disintegrating.

BANKAI
Coming Soon

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am, edited 5 times in total. word count: 993

Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 am

[technique]The Zone (yin):,Zanjutsu,A unique martial arts technique that allow Hazuki perceive everything within a twenty-five meters range. By emitting invisible traces of Reiatsu around him, Hazuki maintains a unique sense of connection with his environment, giving him the ability to sense any approaching attacks, hidden or otherwise once they intercept his shroud of reiatsu. It raises the user's accuracy and evasion to the utmost limit but does not interfere with his speed.For each mastery Hazuki gains an extra 25 meters of influence. ,0[/technique]

[technique]The Zone (yang):,Zanjutsu,A unique martial arts technique that allow Hazuki perceive everything within a twenty meters range. By emitting invisible traces of Reiatsu around him, Hazuki maintains a unique sense of command over his environment, giving him the ability to influence any projectile attacks, hidden or otherwise once they intercept his shroud of reiatsu. This unlike his yin part allows Hazuki dull the speed of projected attacks by a 1/4 of its designated speed. Giving the nature of said projectile (i.e limited to only non-reiatsu or reishi based projectile), Hazuki can also alter the direction of its flow should they weigh a little more than 4 finger batteries (100grams). For each mastery Hazuki gains an extra 20meters and 100gram of influence to distance and weight respectively. ,0[/technique]
Last edited by Phantom-T on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 224

Return to “Character Profiles”