[Arena #4]: Year 2049

platinum6ix
User Title: Segunda Espada

RP Leader

[Arena #4]: Year 2049

Post by platinum6ix » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Year 2049. Peace was far fetched among the humans. Guns and nuclear weapons were nothing but tools to strive only war, an end game. Looking around at the rest of the city, this must have been where the fire started. The walls had long since crumbled and in their place stood thick layers of steel, blackened and charred with soot from where the flames had licked at them.
word count: 68

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Just Pray For The Lost Souls |

Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Re: [Arena #4]: Year 2049

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Strapped to a wooden seat in a room not bigger than a standar car garage, all he could hear were distant whispers, meaningless screams from men who considered themselves his captors. Who was he? they all seemed to wonder as they looked through tinted screens, observing the middle aged man who seemed to be within his early 50s.

"So Who is he?" "We don’t know boss"

Hmmmm, what does he want?" "we don't know that too".

Well, what has he said so far?" "Nothing boss!"

"Nothing! You mean to tell me he said nothing?"

"Yes, well No, he only said he wanted to talk with you and hes not going to say anything more till he sees you?"
"You fools, you called me down here early this morning, without getting anything out of him?"

"I am sorry boss!"

"Of course you are, of-course you are Max, your always sorry". immediately pulls a gun ending his life in no more than two shots.
"I'm sorry too".

"Now let’s try this again". Looks over to his left to spot the next person in line

"You, Razor come over here".

"Who is he?" "I,,,, i mean we don’t know boss, but,, but we do know one thing".

"Okay, I'm listening".

Clears throat, "Hes a Caucasian male, probably a mercenary In about his late 50s, he doesn't seem to have any mark or brand but somehow copes well without life support in this time and age. Spotted wondering around the vicinity by 2am this morning, the hostage walked into the bar carrying nothing but a briefcase and a cane. He seemed to be in a hurry and quickly made his way into the restricted zone of the bar. when approached, he skillfully knocked out Bruno cane and killed Gambit before heading into the fire escape shoot where he was restrained. He doesn't carry a gun and he seems quite skilled with his cane and fist."

"Wait a minute? You mean to tell me that old man sitting in that room took down Gambit without a gun?"

"Yes Boss"

"Interesting, then how did he come to know about the restricted zone?" "We don’t know boss, Thunder had him interrogated for hours none stop, beating him from 2am till now and still yet hes refused to say a word, only asking to meet you in person boss."

"Ha ha ha, well max should have just said so, I hate it when you guys waste my time". Taking in a whiff of the Cuba he had in hand he exhaled deeply as he looked at the screen curiously. "Hmmm, Why don’t we go find out who our guest is then. Gather the crew immediately."

"Yes boss."

Sitting tight in an empty room strapped to his wooden sit, the white haired muscular man hurled out a spit of blood as his drenched hair dangled before him covering his hazel eyes from view. Topless with only brown pants strapped to his waist, the man sat head down with multiple freshly inflicted scars riddled all over his muscled chest.

Slow and steady the door to his crib creaked open, revealing varying numbers of men all fit and sturdy. Carrying with them various weapons of doom one could easily tell they had no love for life itself. A few seconds later a man clad in red Italian suits came walking in with a Cuba in mouth and a golden revolver in his left hand.

"Heloo there, I hear you've been dying to see me, well here i am."The room quickly lit up with giggles and chatters as the huge man drew closer, signaling his men to draw the hostages head so he could see his eyes. "Hope you know a death god cause your soul will need one here". With the room still amused, the Hostage spared a glance at the huge black haired man, causing him to stiffen for a bit which in-turn caused a sudden silence within the room.

In controlled breath work the bond man rested tensed nerves as he looked into the eyes of man in red "So your the boss right, could you do me a favor, wait for me in the next room. I will be with you shortly."

"What did you just say?" were the last words the man could utter in response with the wind smashed out from his lungs in a palm thrust sending him flying out of the door and into the balcony superseding the room. With all happening in a split second as the man once thought to be held hostage, tore out from his bonds in a slight show of strength. Screams and bullets followed quickly within the room as men of various shapes and sizes dropped to the floor, landing on-top each other with their bloods painting the whole room red.

"What,,, what is going on here." the big Italian boss stuttered as he tried to catch his breath. Looking up at the door leading into the room, the sudden screams quickly died down to simple steps. With attention placed at the door as it creaked open, his eyes met with the middle aged Caucasian who had once been his hostage but was now cleaning blood stains from his face. "Who are you?" he stammered as he tried to crawl backwards into the wall, forgetting there was no space left behind him to crawl to.

"Who am i? well let me tell you. What your looking at right now is my Gigai known as George, not that you need to know, since your not going to use this information for anything, anyways."

"Gigai?"

"I think your done with your question now is my turn and my first question is, What do you Know about Hollows?"

"Holllows?"

"Yeah. What do you know about them and most importantly who's Anya Briggs?"

"I know nothing, I'm just a gang lord, all i do is show people to the light and sell drugs and boos I know nothing about this man you speak of." "Ahh I see another waste of my time then." Looking over to his left where his shoes and other accessories hanged neatly, He immediately let out a sigh neglecting the man stunned in fear as he stood to go pick his materials. "I should have guessed your just one of the regulars. Humans who've sold their soul to the devil to survive this time of chaos". Picking up his cane he noticed the big man stand to his feet with his gun directed to his head, hands shaking as he stammered "don't make any sudden move or i will shoot you." "Who do you think you are we the demon league will have your brain for this, forget that we will have your whole family for this". He continued as he made all attempt to move back a few step, in a direction leading to the exit. "ooh I didn't tell you did I," the Hostage interrupted as he wore on his white shirt, "I am Kin Ryuu, a death god."

With that said the boss brain quickly splatted all over the wall with his gun seen stuffed into his mouth, trigger pulled. Putting on white shirt, brown shoes and a brown jacket extended below knee level, Kin would carry his briefcase and his cane before putting on a complementary brown hat on-top his head.This was just the beginning he thought as he stepped out of the building so destroyed to show hunted histories.

With streets lit up in flames, a newspaper swayed ever so gently with the wind only stopping by Kins foot to reveal bold dates (2049) before flying off again in the direction of the wind. "Humans" he muttered as he walked over to a a pile of rags, pulling it open to reveal a top classed power bike, customized to have the color of his jacket, white rims and solid black tires.

"Next, City hall." he confirmed, with briefcase fastened to a secret parchment made for it below the leather seats at the back of the bike.

Just as soon, men of various shapes and sizes with tattoos Bandanna and crow bars came rushing out from the building he walked out from all looking agitated and annoyed, with eyes darting left and right as if searching for someone. Being fortunate enough to see them first, Kin spun his jacket upwards allowing the wind take hold of it while he crossed his leg over the bike to set steady his acing buns. "Demons" he whispered as he started the ignition drawing attention to his location. Just as soon as their eyes met him, his foot gave boost to its throttle, releasing fumes form the exhaust pipes while tires and tar floor created a spinning friction. In no distant time he was off with the tugs all forced to stare and shout to his dust.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1501
Reason: Adding color tags and speech quotations

Hazuki Ryuga + Kin Ryuu || Like a shadow, I am and I am not
Itsu
User Title: [ESPADA]

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:45 am

In an extraterrestrial realm known by many who roam and dwell within it's astronomical landscape, where Arrancar, Bounto, Full bringers, the supposedly extinct Quincy, and so many other spiritual life forms seeked to run illegal deals. Where merchants of different form expose clients to smuggled items sold across the galaxy in the black market.

Just like other realms that represents all possible states of existence, this place has a gateway accessible by spiritual beings who sought to run businesses without suffering retribution. This place was known by many names, but '2049' was the most resounding of them all.

In this lawless vicinity of total mayhem sat a queen in an infamous structure rumored to be the central edifice warehousing numerous agents that enroll in deal making and the likes. It is called 'The City Hall'. Clad in her favourite white jacket and pleated skirt, the light skin Fracción decided to take the load off her feet by adopting a position in which her weight rested on a long upholstered piece of furniture set aside at one section of the hall for several people to sit on while waiting to be called upon to meet with the tyrant of the City Hall; Donatilo.

Legs crossed, hands on her knees, the queen marked time in hopes that Donatilo; widely known as 'Don' might answer to her needs this time around, for her fingers weren't enough to sum up the number of times she had paid visits to realm 2049 to fufil her own personal agendas.

As time stretched slowly while she cooled her heels, Anya's eyes made contact with several male individuals; both vizard, and arrrancar who gazed at her lustfully in admiration of her pronounced beauty. She tipped them off with a sigh, and a head tilt to another direction, signaling admirers her lack of interest in their forlorn hopes of having her.

Two able bodied figures suddenly barged into the City Hall from the main entrace closest to where Anya and others on a queue sat while waiting to be summoned by Don.

"I'm positive mate, I just got a call from Santos. He sounded petrified bro!"

"For real?"

"Yeah bro! He said some guy putting on a white shirt, brown jacket, and a hat killed Alberto's gang and is heading towards this direction on a bike."

"Dammmnn! That's messed up. We better inform Don of the situation before things go haywire down here."

The two indinstic figures conversed hastily as they took hurried steps further away from Anya's position and into an inner chamber at the extreme end of the hall.

Without a doubt, Anya couldn't help but overheard their conversation as both individuals chattered with a great deal of volume while they walked passed her.

She felt lightened up unanticipatedly. The news that flew into her ears sparked life into her state of been extremely bored from waiting for Don's response to her appeal.

"Music to my ears...... " muttered Anya as she gently rose to her feet in other to exit the hall. Without time wasting, she paced majestically to leave the premises. The queen decided to skip her meeting with Don for he moment. After all, it would take ages before he makes the choice of requesting to see her, as such she immediately reached a conclusion; keeping herself busy with the strange serial killer may prove worthwhile. Something she convinced herself to be better than sitting and waiting in the noisy but boring city hall.

Thick acrid smell of smoke raced into her nostrils the moment she stepped foot outside the hall. The smoke was being carried to the left and right by the wind over the housing estates, raining down dirty ash like anti-snow.

Taking gentle steps on the single road that leads to the hall, the queen caught the sight of a cluster of four high tech buildings adjacent to the hall. The buildings were large, smoked glass and steel, each one joined to the next by a covered walkway. It was just like always, 2049 was a place of total mayhem. Structures were caught up in relentless flames fuelled by thugs of the street.

The heat from the burning buildings was slightly intense, mildly scorching her skin to some extent; though not something to cause worry to her. Her eyes witnessed the glowing embers leap and twirl in a firery dance, twinkling like stars in the hot swirling air before cascading to the ground like gleeful fire fiends, setting alight anything in it's path. The gods were so kind not to have allowed the menacing flames to reach the walkways, for the paths of the streets were flame free for easy passage.

Five minutes walking on the streets, Anya flexed her acute senses in search of her pressumed guest, all the while concealing her presence by shutting off her Reiryoku from been sensed. The queen's senses were not to be trifled with as the range it cover was mind blowing, and based on what she heard about the killer moving with a bike, the presence of the said individual will be made known to her the moment she picks up the trail of a fast pacing Reiryoku signature heading her direction; so she thought.
word count: 884
ΦΦ KNOWLEDGE - IS - POWER ΦΦ
VINCENZO DIABLO<<>>ANYA BRIGGS
Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:48 pm

Focused on the road ahead, his hazel eyes watched as partly destroyed buildings and street structures materialized and faded behind. With him doing nothing more than steer and observe, the macho man strapped firm to his seat, monitoring his sides from time to time. Impressed at how far technology had come to aid man, he would acknowledge how versatile these things were especially in their aim to shorten distance. However, distance was never an issue for him as even this he could achieve with a little sacrifice of the convenience he had come to enjoy.

Maintaining almost top speed the wind consistently fought for its ground, tugging against fitted coats in a manner that flapped its lengthy edges. White hairs flapped against stationed ears with his hat settled sturdy on-top his hair roots. It wasn’t long now he consciously noted, darting along empty streets with his aim to reach the hall almost in view.

Contemplating his next line of action with the destined location in mind, Kin could tell the danger associated with the hall was unlike the last and would only hope he at least achieve what he came for without giving into much torture. However, this was not all that bothered him as just before his very eyes a figure walked against his trajectory wearing nothing but white. Focusing his view to have a better glance at the figure, he quickly came to identify the attire being something he had seen before.

“Arrancara” he muttered, quickly applying the brakes to his cycle as he pulled the front of his cycle to the side settling him perfectly adjacent the figures 50 meters ahead. Taking a good second look at the slender build with the little to no spiritual presence she boosted, kin could imagine the beautiful figure to be of the lower class of the Arrancara race, then again looks could be deceiving he concluded as he could very much attest for this with himself as a perfect example.

However, whatever the case, this could very much be his chance to get to know more about Hueco and if lucky enough this could be the Anya he had very much wanted to meet.

Spinning his bike around with mind made up, Kin immediately created a smoke screen with the aid of the friction caused by his leather tires. Eventually darting forward at top speed with his brief case and cane now pulled out to be in front, He would aim to slam the front of his wheels to the chest of the Arrancara should she remain planted in the middle of the street. However careful observation would also show him slightly arced towards his speed meters as if trying to take off like a bird.

With Disaster the aim, his bloodlust would show within his hazel eyes and demeanor while his true form still seats hidden accomodating the Gigai suit restricting his own spiritual presense.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 488

Itsu

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:25 am

The silent but turmoiled street were entertained by the staccato beat of click-clack sounds made from Anya's heels as they systemically hit the bituminous surface of the asphalt concrete road. The queen took majestic steps on and on awaiting the presence of the pressumed assassin to be caught in her radar.

"There you are...." said Anya as pulses of her pesquisa transmitted a resonating feedback that matched an energy moving at an all out paced motion. A slight chuckle briefly escaped from her as she walked on. In that moment, her blood woke up her brain. Her smile grew of it's own accord while she felt like every fiber of her being was vibrating with anticipation. Her hands trembled and her eyes were wide. This must be what a cat felt like when waiting to pounce on a mouse; she thought.

Her pulses picked up the trail of the long awaited assassin at a 500m distance before it swiftly closed the gap between them in no time. Getting to 50m from Anya's position the incoming figure made a sharp stop to reveal his person. Lo and behold, there sat a on bike, a man clad in white shirt, a brown hat resting on top of his head, a matching brown pair of shoes and a brown jacket. But the figure wasn't as eye catchy as the machine on which he sat on.

Looking at how fierce the machine on two wheels was can put chills on anyone who haven't set eyes on it before. It was a bike with an attitude. Listening to how the engine roared with each thrust while it stayed idle was loud enough to make a car alarm system go off. From its sleek appearance to its pronouced performance displayed, it proved to be worth a fortune to own. It also had a cool blue headlight, which illuminates greater than the regular standard motorcycle headlight, and it boasts a gas tank that rests at close proximity with the headlights; a hump in the middle of the bike similar to a camel.

After an awkward moment, the corner of her mouth twitched into her cheek. The left side of her faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on her goddess like face; casting a spell of lust to eyes that dare look her way.

It was in that moment of admiration, that the smart looking figure made his elegant bike take a circular motion which in turn produced a screeching sound from both wheels of the bike. That wasn't all. As he did, clouds of white smoke erupted from the bike exhaust thereby partially obscuring Anya's ocular view of the biker. However, the queen wasn't the type who clung only to the optic view of things, but was also bestowed with the gift that grants her great will over the readings of spiritual energy and the likes. As such, the attempt to obscure her from pinpointing his location and whereabouts failed before it started.

In a matter of seconds, he darted towards her. Her guess was right afterall. She knew without a doubt the assasin would lift off the weight of boredom from her shoulders, that was why she came seeking for some entertainment.

In response to the assailing biker. Right before the machine could bash into her, she made two swift dash of sonido that would take her to the biker's previous position. The first step would take her two arms length to her left, while the second would jolt her forward to the area he once occupied. However, that wasn't all to it. Just as she made the first step, with a single rise of her right arm horizontally postioned to face the bike the instant she shifted, an energy known to many as 'bala' would race it's way into the gas tank of the bike of which if contact is made would ignite the bike in a violent burst of explosion. If successful, both the bike and it's rider would be left in anguish and misery as the ravaging flames would envelope an area of 7m in an instant.
Last edited by Itsu on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 700
Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:43 am

Moving at top speed, or at speed considered max for the automobile he sat on, the Caucasian male found his hands jittered against his will from the impact of a combustive wave, causing his bike to take a sudden spin in a fast descending manner uncontrolled by him. A loud bang rang out dampening the functions of the mind as the bike smashed into the ground carrying him along.

Coursed to respect the very flow of gravity, the man found himself crashing shoulder first with his left side quickly smashed into the ground grating him along concrete floors. In a fatal frenzy, the momentum at which they moved was yet to derail carrying the bike along with his burning left leg caught under the weight of the bike in flames. His hazel eyes glowed bright orange reflecting the colors of the flames, while his shirts ripped apart as both man and bike continued their free style skating down the streets of 2049.

“Urgh” he grunted in discomfort with eyes peeled in search of his foe. He could tell death was all that awaited him down the road he threaded on; however that was the least of his worries at least not till he was certain his opponent was not above him. Tilting his head a little to his back, the sight of the figure he sought quickly curdled his mind, causing him to smash his hand into the ground in a slight show of resistance.

Coiling up all the strength within him, his muscles cramped up, drastically reducing the moment of his spin. While his burning coat tore apart, leaving trails of blood behind him. Like a beast on fire, his right foot smashed against the burning bike sending it a few meters forward, giving his left foot the desired freedom it yearned. His body immediately tilted to his side as he rose to his right knee with momentum brought to a total zero.

Breathing heavily with eyes set on his Arrancara foe, Kin could only imagine what had happened to have him in such state. His eyes had definitely seen it, the movement of his foe. However, caused to the restricted mobility of his shell, kin could only imagine much worse if he remained in such form. Letting out a sigh with blood dripping down his chin, the Caucasian male quickly sort the aid of his briefcase which had skidded down to his knee.

“Why don’t we try this again” he would echo as the bike behind him lets out its final bang sending a blast wave which consumed a good 7 meter radius including where he knelt. His figure would immediately fade into the flames but not before his right hand peeled the cover of his case open, stamping his hands in it as if trying to register the bio-metrics of his fingerprints. His body would quickly slump in effects as he goes unconscious retaining no form of life.
Screams and moans, the Arrancara would hear none as the chaotic flames and toxic fumes rise to the clear skies taking the form of a mushroom of death. An attempt to spot the male inside would also seem futile as nothing but a block of heavily molted steel could be seen in place of the box.

However, Just as soon as his hand had made contact with the content of the briefcase, a gifted observer blessed in the field of speed or any other form of perception would have noticed a bald man clad in brown lofted cloaks, dangling prayer beads and a golden staff move through the flames carrying the Caucasian male to a building 500 meters away.

His presence would only be lost only for a second before reemerging by the Arrancaras left side standing adjacent to her, 15 meters away with his left free hand stationed in front of him, in a hand symbol akin to that of praying monks.

“Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kin Ryuu, who are you?”
Last edited by Phantom-T on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 668

Itsu

RP Leader

Post by Itsu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:24 am

She stopped only to turn and admire the art work painted by the tip of her finger. A blue hot ball of energy bolted it's way into the fuel tank of the eye catching bike, but failed to instantaneously engulf it's body frame in flames even after making contact with a part known to be inflammable.

At a stand still position, she watched her guest battle to escape the claws of death as he and his unfortunate bike crashed unto the ground, somersaulting a couple times before prompting a stop in motion. Meanwhile, she deemed it unwise to lose track of such fellow rumored to have pressed the button to an infinite slumber of an entire gang of rapscallions, as such, with her well-grounded kinesthesia in play, she slowly stepped towards her guest just as he trundled down the road, making sure to keep him within her perceptive radar.

Ka-boommmmmm.....!!!!!
A violent detonation brought to life a beautiful conflagration of red and yellow admist the crash area.

Queen Anya was cocksure if the fellow clad in brown jacket survives the crash, he'd be exasperated, and may respond aggressively in return. For someone capable of erasing a chock-full members of a gang from existence, it would prove sensible not letting her guard down for a single moment, so she thought. At the mere thought of that, a crystal blue energy emerged from both of her palms, each exhibiting a different form from the other.

Anya's eyes weren't permitted to clearly catch the view of the happenings at the crash area, but her gifted senses very much fed her with the adequate resources needed to monitor his whereabouts in the haze of smoke.

Moments after the outburst of flames, her perceptive abilities sent a sling-shot of information back to her.

His Reiryoku increased huh? I guess he got serious. she soliloquized in her thoughts when all of a sudden, his presence was registered 15 meters to her left side, which was not too far from a tall building.

He was fast to say the least, at least fast enough to cover up such distance at break neck speed. Although he didn't escape her field of perception. She had felt a slight sizzle at the center of her head right before he moved. It was instant. Due to her limited vision and distance at that moment, she was incapable of adequately pinpointing his movements. But as he moved, it jolted her into a state of utmost vigilance, and on a look out for more surprises from the fellow.

He stood not too far from her, but this time his appearance was different, it was then she confirmed his race; a Shinigami. Anya cared less about the new form he appeared with, all she wanted was to test the individual even the more. She knew he was a danger to her person; his speed and killing records agreed to that fact. But she's wasn't open to been pusilanimous about it, thus poised herself to launch an onslaught.

It was after the blue energy in her left hand had reached its zenith form that the monk like shinigami appeared next to her. In an attempt to further test how fast he was, in the blink of an eye she would disappear in sonido employing its full extent, and surface directly next to the free hand side of the soul reaper. Appearing just as the word "Allow...." fled the lips of her target. In that same instant she appeared, the monk would find himself enclosed in a cubic energy made from her reiatsu, which would ultimately react with his reiatsu and threaten to cage him in a instant.

If successful, the monk would find himself not only trapped in a negaccion box fuelled by Anya's massive Reiryoku, but also receive muiltple devastating streaks of electrocution.

As if that wasn't enough, the queen would simultaneously dash 10meters away from the cube's position and place her right hand in front if her, thereby setting up the almost fully charged Cero ready for blast off....

"I am retribution...." she would voice out as she relentlessly flares her colossal reiatsu, coating her entirety in a vast wave of grey colored energy, while keeping the charged the cero in place, waiting for any sudden movements from the monk before it is set loose.

Caja Negacion:(Reitsu Control Stat: C–C+)("negation box") special small cube shape device meant to simulate negation fields, by inserting some amount of reiatsu and throwing the device towards the opponent or object and it will react to it's reiatsu trapping them in a box shaped energy for 3 posts and it can either shock or burn the object. The amount needed is a lot, it wastes 1/4 of the users reiatsu, high level technique.

Fully Charged Cero: (Reitsu Control Stat: C–C+)
A more powerful Cero than the regular, un-charged variant. This type takes longer to formulate, for some user with higher reiatsu control it can be shorter, but is indeed more powerful than the Normal Cero. Cero is dependent on the strength/rank of the user.
word count: 869
Phantom-T

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:32 am

Moments after his arrival, with the word “allow” barely out of his lips, the bald man felt the sudden change with the wind, a rush in the air signaling the interception of the space around. Another high speed movement he wondered with a straight face too casual to care.

Forced to put an end to his planned introduction, the word "Hmm" silently flowed through, flowing freely from his candid lips. His brows furrowed on seeing his target appear like she did before, though this time with a black cube tossed from her palms to float. What was it he wondered, with his foot instinctively darted 90⁰ along solid earth, adjusting him a little bit to the left in an attempt to face her in a more confronting pose. He knew little about his opponents drive but one thing was clear to him, his opponent had good sense for time which meant she was no ordinary combatant, and as such could worth more than the one he sort.

With his body adjusted as he had hoped, the monk found himself arm’s length apart from his foe, starring into the eyes of the lady who had an interesting knack for speed. Commendable was the speed she moved at, one mocking the speed of sound, however this was not for him to praise, not when he could duplicate such motion effortlessly. With him already reacting at a speed rivaling hers, time had to be slowed for one to see both combatants sweep along stale wind with the monks on his back heal threatening to pull away at any moment’s notice.

Igniting his reiatsu in preparation of the blast she had earlier used on him, a new phenomenal quickly gave birth, raising its head to swallow phantom space. His gaze calmly shifted to the box he had neglected once before as it became apparent to him the plans of the beast attempting to bind him in place. Calmly returning his gaze to his foe in a face which spoke little of excitement or fear, he watched her dart once again to a distance as he gradually faded into the abyss. Had he been seriously underestimated he wondered as hue of golden reiatsu slipped away from each pores in his skin with the space around him reverberating at the wake of something new. Dictate Unmei no Bizu he whispered shortly afterwards as the cube which had taken the shape of a casket smashed into the ground releasing bolts of lightning and flames which aimed to electrocute and burn him to crisp, had he been an opponent of little spiritual wealth.

Being no stranger to bondage as he had come to witness combatants whom had the power to will the earth to its knees. Kin immediately did what he knew best, sealing himself within the comfort of his shield as he awaits the full awakening of his blade. His Zanpaktou Unmei no bizu was always slow to action, however this might have just been the perfect platform to fully call its might as it was always worth the wait.

From what he could tell so far, the spell which kept him stiffen to a point had a reasonable reiatsu invested into it which could only mean his opponent posed strong spiritual wealth, one probably bigger than his. He could also tell there was probably a second offensive spell in waiting if not already in play in attempt to take him out. However, for some reason he would find the comfort of his knew cage convenient though not overly comfortable as the heat continuously build within. All he needed now was patients for his enemy’s fate to become his to dictate.

In the view of an observer, the box which had sealed the bald monk, would emits strong presence of a beast as the immediate reishi ignite in certain excitement which could have an average reiatsu combatant on his knees. However, this would only range for a second before dying down to reveal traces of lightning running along the black casket seal. Its width would quickly expand almost revealing slight traces of golden reiatsu, but all would be sealed up again only at a bigger size. It wouldn't be a shock if one thought the man suppressed after giving his all, however not the slightest trace of his awakening would be exposed as they would find themselves totally unaware of what goes on within the casket or even capable of influencing its inner chamber.
Name: #1(shield)
Type: passive/active
Class: Shikai
Description: Once shikai is activated. The first orb with the kainji Shield quickly emits a golden glow, bestowing upon Kin the ability to ward off most physical and energy based attacks by emitting kinetic discharges, strong enough to throw a full-grown man a reasonable distant backwards. This is however dependent on the person’s durability and strength as an equally durable person can be thrown 5-10 meters backward while a lesser individual suffers more of its effect. This ability can also be channeled into his staff allowing him emit such charges through it in any manner he sees fit.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 860

Return to “Spar Thread”