[NarutoRP] Public Discussions

The Headquaters for any and all small scale RPs
The Maverick
User Title: [NarutoRP] Founder

Re: [NarutoRP] Public Discussions

Post by The Maverick » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:25 am

Tope wrote:You can submit your character through a pm, I will review it and get back to you. If your character doesn't follow the format I submitted, then don't expect a reply from me. Also after the applications approval is done, the next is rankings.
D - Academy student.
C - Genin.
B - Chunin.
A - Jonin.
S - Kage.
S+ - Above Kage level.
Now that's the ranking I have in mind, as for getting ranked up the first few people to register gets a chance at getting even a Kage rank then choose the village they want to be head of. How do you get this chance, it's very simple. You're given a role playing task, once you're done, it would be reviewed and graded. So if the grading gives you  S, then you're a kage (if there are already five kages, you will be a Jonin but at a kage level), if it gives you D then you're an academy student...... In other words your rank depends on your role play skill. Although if your activity is low (starting from right now), you will be demoted by one rank level. If you plagiarized, you will be banned from this RPG.
Please and please, be creative.
You're doing great so far! Any chance I can just keep my character as is, but add the additional stuff you want in?
Just A Small Town Timelord, Living in a Lonely Universe

Tope

Post by Tope » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:03 am

The Maverick wrote:
Tope wrote:You can submit your character through a pm, I will review it and get back to you. If your character doesn't follow the format I submitted, then don't expect a reply from me. Also after the applications approval is done, the next is rankings.
D - Academy student.
C - Genin.
B - Chunin.
A - Jonin.
S - Kage.
S+ - Above Kage level.
Now that's the ranking I have in mind, as for getting ranked up the first few people to register gets a chance at getting even a Kage rank then choose the village they want to be head of. How do you get this chance, it's very simple. You're given a role playing task, once you're done, it would be reviewed and graded. So if the grading gives you  S, then you're a kage (if there are already five kages, you will be a Jonin but at a kage level), if it gives you D then you're an academy student...... In other words your rank depends on your role play skill. Although if your activity is low (starting from right now), you will be demoted by one rank level. If you plagiarized, you will be banned from this RPG.
Please and please, be creative.
You're doing great so far! Any chance I can just keep my character as is, but add the additional stuff you want in?
Yeah sure no problem

Asano
Founder
Founder
User Title: [The Last 7th Division Captain| Ignis Rex] Keeper of all things Sacred

Post by Asano » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 pm

Moderator Message:
Just a message to all those interested in a Naruto RP. Starting next week all other RPs will be done over on their own forums. Whoever is leading the Naruto RP, or wishes to run the Naruto RP should contact me as soon as possible so I can create forum for them.
- Asano
Last edited by Asano on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...