Weight: 78kg
Martial Art level: Grand Master
Race: Soul .

"Having roamed the Realm for more than 3
decades, I have killed all my foes and defeated
all champions. Under Heaven no one can be my
equal. Without any other choice, I could only
retreat and live in seclusion in the deep valley of
wudang, with only a katana as my companion.
Alas, all my life, I have sought a match but in
vain. Unbearable loneliness is my destiny
" — "Sword Saint" Yuan Wuji
The name Yuan Wuji is made up of two Chinese characters that literally mean "source and nothingness" when placed together. His given name "Wuji" literally means "Nothingness". His full name is thus roughly translated as "The source of nothingness". It represents Wuji's invincible swordplay skill as a swordsman since it originate from nothingness as no one can defeat or equal his Sword skill.
Yuan Hayami Wuji, is a wudang disciple who is Nicknamed "Sword Saint" (劍魔) to reflect his prowess in and devotion to the practice of swordplay, he attains the philosophical level of "swordsmanship without a sword", which means that he uses swordplay techniques in combat without the physical existence of a sword. Yuan is an orphan tutored by the Wudang taoist known as Yedi. Much is not known about this swordman since he is haunted by solitude as no one in the mortal world can defeat or equal him in swordplay.

Tomb of the masters
Long before he became a soul....Wuji's final resting place is known as the Tomb of Masters located in a remote area in Wudang. The modern disciples of Wudang normally reads the inscription in the wall of his Tomb. The Disciples reads Wuji's personal statement at the tomb:

"Having roamed the Realm for more than 3 decades, I have killed all my foes and defeated all champions. Under Heaven no one can be my equal. Without any other choice, I could only retreat and live in seclusion in the deep valley of wudang, with only a katana as my companion. Alas, all my life, I have sought a match but in vain. Unbearable loneliness is my destiny.

Wudang disciples read this from the Tomb of Masters:"The "Sword Saint" Yuan Wuji has become the invincible and unchallenged swordsman under Heaven, hence he buried his sword here. The heroes of the realm bow before me. Now, my Long old Sword is of no use anymore. The agony never ends!"

The first sword(present: by the left side of my tomb- Glows in red. Spherical guard. The tip of the sword is very soft, and can vibrate. Can easily and very  quickly switch the position from which the sword is thrust at will. Being so sharp and potent, the tremor it creates on shattering the opponent's weapon can be very staggering.) "My first sword was so sharp, strong and fierce that none could withstand it. With it in hand, I strive for mastery by challenging all the heroes of the Seven sects(Shaolin, Ngo mai, Hung tun, Kun lun, Er mei and Wa shan) in my teenage years."

The second sword(present) "My second sword was light and blunt. The uttermost cunning is based on simplicity. With it, I roamed all lands under Heaven unopposed in my 20s."

The third sword (not present) As the saying goes, "Never enquire about the past, but seek to live without regrets.?? Dark black in colour,
long and resilient. Very compelling sword-energy. I used it in my 30s. With it, I have mistakenly wounded righteous men. It turned out to be a weapon of doom that caused me to feel remorseful endlessly. I cast it into a deep abyss. and it was replaced by the dragon moon saber".

The fourth sword (sword?? What sword?) "After the age of 40, I was no longer hampered by any weapon. Grass, trees, bamboos, stick and rocks can all be my swords. Since then, I have developed my skills further, such that gradually I can win battles without reaching for weapons. Thus, i attained the philosiphical level of using swordplay technique without the physical existence of a sword."
Shinigami LIfe
After being reborn in soul society Wuji was recruited into the 8th Division from the shino Academy by Captain Zane Hayami Sakura, after spending years owning his shinigami powers he joined the Hayami clan and later excel among the members of the 8th Division squad of the gotei 13. He became a senior officer among his peers in his Division but much his not known about his life due to his solitary life as a warrior. However, due to his fancy skills and intellect he was recruited to join the Seraphs of the Seventh Division.
Wuji is a young man with long black hair and black eyes. His eyelashes are unusually long, giving him a slightly feminine appearance. He
wears a blue kosode with a long white haori over the top and dark blue hakama, tucked into his black socks. He also wears brown gloves which cover only the back of his hands and his wrists. He looked similar as a child, even wearing the same clothing minus the haori. sometimes he wears a traditional chinese blue or brown gi and beige pants, tucked in simple boots.
Wuji is a wudang disciple whose prowess in qinggong is unmatched. He normally wields a katana as his weapon and uses it only for self- defence. He relies on his wit, experience and calm to solve several mysteries and overcome several enemies who are more powerful than him. The identity of Wuji's martial arts teacher is unknown, and even the well-informed mercenaries could only deduce that he is a student of Ye Di (夜帝), one of the ancient priest of wudang seven greats.
Fighting style
The traditional wudang yang style relies on the enormous upper body strength. Wuji used brute strength, speed and agility, all ruled by an unpredictable mind—a practitioner of all styles, he could pinpoint and exploit weakness while facing many opponents. unpredictably, having mastered various styles
of wudang. wuji also possesses great knowledge and history of wudang, and he was also noted to be a kung fu prodigy to master all one-thousand scroll of wudang yang style.

'Cloud Ascending Ladder' (梯雲縱)- is the best of Wudang's qingong skills. Wuji learnt it from his master in his childhood and the skill enables him to leap to extreme heights. His skill in this area normally exposes his true identity to Wudang members and other practitioners of the
Nine sword of Wudang
After inheriting the ancient secret manual the nine sword of wudang from his mentor "Yedi".... . 'Nine Sword of Wudang are nine independent sword stances created to overpower all sorts of weapons, including swords, spears, clubs, whips, and arrows, as well as bare-handed attacks. This swordplay has nine stances, each of which is designed to counter a particular form of martial arts. The mastery of all nine forms allows the swordsman to counter a wide range of martial arts moves (including those involving the use of weapons). The first core element of the swordplay is speed: The swordsman is
trained to quickly predict and identify the weaknesses in the martial arts moves executed by an opponent, and then attack those weak points. The second core element of the swordplay is its formless nature and adaptability: Unlike typical martial arts styles described in most sword art manual, the moves of the
'Nine Swords of Wudang' do not follow any fixed sequence or pattern. As such, it is nearly impossible for an opponent to predict (and counter correspondingly) the moves of the swordplay. The key to mastering the swordplay is to understand the two core elements instead of rigidly memorising all the stances. Once the swordsman has grasped the essence of the swordplay, he can use it in endless forms and variations, hence the swordplay has no fixed sequence or pattern. During combat, the less the swordsman remembers, the less restricted he is by the original stances. He is thus able to customise and adapt the swordplay accordingly.

Shizenseishin ( nature spirit)

Sealed State Appearance: A long katana with green hilt and black sheathe, covered by a black scabbard.

Shikai: its Release Command is Awake .

Release Appearance: Shizen seishin is a regular Chinese nodachi-length blade fitted with a Chinese, jian- type and pommel.

Spirit personality : the spirit has a serious personality he acts calm and does not seem to be afraid at the prospect of accepting a challenge. Shizen seishin deeply cares for his master, Wuji. He fears for Wuji's fate about becoming a warrior haunted by loneliness, a process that seems irreversible. When Shizenseishin is angry, he speaks less. In addition, his fighting style becomes very different. Instead valuing efficiency and using Wudang's martial art skills, his methods become very dirty such as using unorthodox means to achieve victory.

Spirit's appearance : Shizen seishin has the appearance of a young teen with light blue eyes with white-spiky hair, thin eye brows eyebrows and has slightly tan skin. He wears a long sleeved blue shirt, light beige colored pants and black boots.

Inner world : a vast land partly surrounded by stream, humongous trees, flowers and plateaus.

Element Type: Shadow/darkness

Ⓑ➄Darkness: Upon activation of his zanpakuto, tendrils of darkness completely surround his entire body. While the darkness can be extended up to 30m in range, Wuji can as well manipulate his own shadow. The shadow and darkness can be shaped to whatever form Wuji wills it to be and can be used to attack or as defense. Each of the tendrils and shadow are as strong as solid steel and possesses sharp end or tip just as any katana. Furthermore, the tendrils can project darkness in form of energy blast within 100m.

*Light cannot overcome the darkness completely. If not blocked with the tentacles, Wuji's shadow can negate 50% of light-based attacks. The power of the energy blast can range from the equivalent of Kidou #11 to Kidou #30, as Wuji chooses. The Blast has a maximum range of 100m beyond the tip of the tentacle .

➄ Traveller: Wuji can partly or completely merge his body into a shadow/darkness and appear anywhere else from the same element. He's limited in the sense that he's no way faster than his own natural shunpo speed.

➄Dark zone: A spatial void of seemingly infinite magnitude, lit by a red moon. Inside this landless place, anyone can float and walk in midair to do combat. Unless resisted (vs. Wuji's Kidou stat), any opponent who steps on Wuji's shadow will find himself sucked inside the void together with Wuji. Once trapped inside, the zone possesses the ability to reduce the stamina of any opponents by 10% in each post for 4 posts if Wuji is higher or equal in rank to an opponent, and 3 posts if the opponent is higher in rank. The only way to escape the zone before the stated duration -- at which time everyone is released -- is if Wuji wills it to dissipate or is incapacitated by the opposition.

* Resisting being pulled in drastically slows the opponent for two post as they unstick themselves from the shadow.

* This ability can only be used twice in a spar.

Dark mark: Any being Shinzenseishin's darkness touches can never be forgotten for one day (i.e after one day, the mark will not exist), once the zanpakuto has been activated. In practical terms, the darkness bestows a dark mark that only Wuji can see. Therefore, any projected attack launched by Wuji's darkness will swiftly dwell and follow his foe as long as the opponent is within 30m.
Last edited by konami31 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Heroes Bowed Before me

User Title: [7th Division] 5th Seat-The Sword Saint

Re: [Shinigami] Yuan Wuji

Post by konami31 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:18 am

[Font=Segoe UI]Powers & Abilities

[Font=Arial]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌ [Font=Segoe UI]Captain Level[/FONT]
█████████████████████[Font=Segoe UI] Offense[/FONT]
█████████████████████[Font=Segoe UI] Defense[/FONT]
█████████████████████[Font=Segoe UI] Mobility[/FONT]
█████████████████████[Font=Segoe UI] Kidō[/FONT]
█████████████████████[Font=Segoe UI] Intelligence[/FONT]
█████████████████████[Font=Segoe UI] Stamina[/FONT][/FONT]

Hohō Average: Wuji is skilled enough in the use of Shunpo to keep up with expert Hohō practicioners to some extent. The most use he would get out of Shunpo would be to keep up with stronger opponents. He can maintain fast movements for a short period of time, by seemingly taking only a few steps to bridge what would normally be large distances.

Keen Intellect: Wuji has shown himself to be very intelligent. He is also knowledgeable in the history and proceedings of the world. His intelligence allows him to compensate for his own weaknesses better, also when opposed by a more powerful opponent and adapt to a battle situation with greater ease. When pressed into a dangerous situation, he can rely on his brains to figure out an effective approach.

Keen Tactician: He has shown himself to be a flexible tactician, capable of adjusting to difficult combat situation, if not planning out steps well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies, and creates strategies to achieve victory; this includes preparing traps or leading his enemies along battle plans. Like this he can prepare victory in advance and even exploit his enemies’ weaknesses for his grand scheme. Regardless of his own powers or those of others, he remains vigilant.

Average Reiatsu: Wuji possesses an average amount of Spiritual Power. It sets him apart from Plus Souls and those wandering the Rukongai, corresponding to a common level of power for a low ranking seated and non seated member of the Gotei 13. While he has enough Reiatsu to use Shinigami based techniques it is only enough to make him stand out in a crowd of normal souls. He can control his Reiatsu to a fine degree and use it as he sees fit, but he also shouldn't waste it if it can be avoided.

Enhanced Strength: As a fighter with considerable physical conditioning, Wuji has shown sufficient strength to partly block powerful attacks and cope with strong strikes better. His attacks also hold a great deal more potency behind them, easily enough to launch other people of the ground and through objects in the way.

Enhanced Endurance: Wuji has enhanced physical stamina, allowing him to endure the hardships of battle for an extended length of time without slowing down. Only when utilizing high speed movement for an extended amount of time will he start to slow down significantly. Even when he has received an injury he can keep going without severe consequence to his battle scheme.

Enhanced Speed: Wuji has demonstrated enhanced speed and reflexes in battle. Even when caught by surprise from an enemy's attack, he can react to it with a dodge to minimize the effects. Offensively, he can keep up a quick assault which forces weaker opponents on the defense, as he leaves no openings for them in his attacks.

Zanjutsu Combatant: Wuji has been trained in the art of swordsmanship, but that is pretty much it. He can be considered a cut below others, who may have been a little more devoted to learning proper form in combat. Decent is what he could be called, as he at least has a proper form, but he may find himself easily disarmed by a more skillful show of swordsmanship.

Hakuda Inept: In trying to perform hand-to-hand movements, Wuji may find himself injured. He has no skill whatsoever in unarmed combat, beyond basic instinctual punches and kicks, so hitting mobile targets is quite improbable.

Kidō Combatant: Wuji knows just enough about Kidō to be capable of casting mid-level spells with incantation, being able to cast up to #33 with and without incantation. With some prep time, he may also be able to chain low-level spells like Hado #4. He cannot hope to create massive damage like some of the greater Kidō practitioners, but he knows enough about Kidō to use it as a decent distraction against stronger opponents, or as a major attack against weaker ones.[/FONT]
Last edited by konami31 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Heroes Bowed Before me