[Shikai Awakening] Aoshi vs Kizaru

Graffiti

[Shikai Awakening] Aoshi vs Kizaru

Post by Graffiti » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:03 am

"One thousand eight hundred and sixty nine!"
"One thousand eight hundred and seventy!"
"One thou---uusand eiiiiight hundred and seeeevntyy one!"
"One thousand eiiight huuundre---"

Kizaru's voice became thinner and thinner, straining every word the longer the more he pushed himself to break his limits.

"Damn it! Don't give now you idiot! Just two more-neee!"
"Oneee thousand eiight-----"

Kizaru's arms gave out and that resulted in him falling to the ground face first. He slowly rolled his body to the left and laid on his back with his arms spread to the side, wide open. The whole place echoed with the sound of his voice as he inhales and exhales deeply, panting, trying to catch his breath. Kizaru had sucessfully performed 1871 push ups, breaking is previous record of 1840.

"Damn it! I couldn't do it after all-neee. (Sigh) At this rate, I'll never awaken my Shikai. I hope the Vice-Captain won't get too pissed if it doesn't turn out positive -neee"

It was very early in the morning and Kizaru was already on the grass field close to the 2nd Division's Barracks for his daily work out. He got out earlier than he normally does so that he could have more workout time before his training with the Vice Captain which was scheduled to hold that very morning.

The rays of the rising sun began to shine on Kizaru's eyes as he laid there on the grass field. Kizaru got up on his feet and headed back to the barracks to prepare for the training.

As he got back, he took a quick bath and had 6 bowls of his favorite breakfast meal; Ramen! He put on his normal Sleeveless Shihakusho with his black, fitted, long sleeved shirt on the inside. He strapped one of his Zanpakutou diagonally on his back with the hilt popping out of his left shoulder and pick up the other one with his right hand. He starred deeply at it for a short while, 'till it began to seem like the Zanpakutou was the only thing he could see and everything else was just dark. He placed the hilt of the Zanpakutou on his forehead and whispered gently to it

"Don't fail me now, Zanpakutou-neee"

With that, he strapped it to his left hip, put on his sun glasses and took off for the traning grounds.

After a 30min walk from the Barracks, the 8th Seat Kizaru finally arrived at the place. He walked around to see if the Vice Captain had arrived.

"Oooooh it appears no one is here. Well, I guess that's a good thing. I'll just wait for the Vice-Cap'n"

The 8th seat sat down on the ground with his legs crossed. With his shades on and his eyes closed, he tried to connect with his Zanpakutou while he awaits the arrival of the Vice Captain

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: 6th Seat of the 2nd Division.

Re: [Shikai Awakening] Aoshi vs Kizaru

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:19 am

It was dawn already and Aoshi was feeling particularly lazy, it was so unusual for the 2nd Division Vice captain to still be found sleeping on his bed. The beeping of the alarm clock posed and looked annoying to Aoshi for he so desperately wanted to stay in bed all day.

Aoshi brushed aside the slender female hand that lay across his exposed chest as he reached out for his robe before making his way over to the bathroom. "Hey Claire Elvira! pass me my towel would you?" Aoshi beckoned on his cousin. Claire was from a distant relative of the Elvira clan, Aoshi could barely trace back to her origin not that it mattered to him anyway, the only thing he cared about was that he wasn't alone anymore.

"Ohhhhh.....you get it yourself" She replied with a sleepy eye. It was clear to anyone that saw her that she was in no position to move more so listen. ?Sometimes I wonder if you are really of the noble Elvira? Aoshi replied feeling somewhat disgusted. He was right to feel that way, every royal blood had some level of expectations as to what was required of them, but that mattered not to Claire, she was born a rebel.

Clad in his sleeveless shihakushō, the Elvira Head placed his Zanpackutō over at his right hand, while using his left hand to unlock the door. "Remember to lock up on your way out" He said as he closed the front door behind him. The weather was warm outside, the sky was cloudy and the wind made the helm of his shihakushō dangle. Aoshi's appointment for the day was to help an 8th seat call out to his Zanpackutō. It wasn't long ago when he had to do the same thing with his vice captain Aniks, how the time flies.

The sole of Aoshi's feet rested on the training grounds, without much effort, he made his way to the meditative man.

"Don't get up, stay exactly how you are, and call out to your zanpackutō Aoshi said as he too took form, he unsheathed his blade and placed it in between his legs while he crossed both legs to take the form of a monk in mediation.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Graffiti

Post by Graffiti » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:22 am

Kirazu had already gone deep in his meditation. He could bearly hear or feel anything around him. He had cleared his head from any thoughts and focused soley on his Zanpakutou.

The Vice Captain arrived at the training grounds but Kizaru didn't notice as he was deeply focused on his meditation. Aoshi's voice startled him, forcing his eyes to pop open as a reflex. With his vision a bit blurred at first, Kizaru saw a dark shadow with the shape of a man with devilish red eyes standing before him. Shocked, Kizaru's right hand almost automatically grabbed the hilt of the Zanpakutou strapped to his back, ready to attack whatever it was he saw.

The creature he just saw mysteriously vanished bearly a second after he saw it. The person he could see before him was the same person whose voice he heard earlier; Aoshi, the Vice Captain of the 2nd Division, who apparently took thesame sitting posture as Kizaru did, placing his own Zanpakutou between his legs."Aoshi-Fukutaicho? When did he--- What was that...just now?" Kizaru let go off the hilt of his Zanpakutou, took off his sunglasses and exhaled gently "My eyes are playing tricks on me -neee" Kizaru thought to himself.
He assumed his former meditation position, closing his eyes once again and placed both his arms on his laps.

"I can't, Aoshi-Fukutaichou. I've been trying for weeks now, meditating, but I still can't hear the voice of my Zanpakutou spirit." Kizaru replied the Vice Captain with a calm voice.

"Please, teach me how." Kizaru requested

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:01 am

His voice seemed to have startled the young man, or was it just his voice? For Aoshi was taken aback at the reaction he got from the 8th seat. Pushing aside Kizaru's reaction, Aoshi pressed on to what really mattered.

"Really? Nothing at all? He said while scratching his head as he thought of what to do next. An idea came knocking at the door, but rest assured the man sitting over next to him wouldn't like it.

With an evil smile clearly written on his face, Aoshi cleared his throat as he spoke. "Normally this would have been the most suited method of reaching out within. But.... He rose to his feet brushing off the dust as he did. The helm of his shihakushō dangled on the grass as he bent over to pick up his blade.

"But, I guess we would have to settle this the old fashion way" He said as he lunched his fist forward, knuckles packed and ready to do some damage. His speed swift and accurate as he gauged and pivoted his fist towards the lower part of Kizaru's abdomen.

It's force was enough to lunch the kid across the far end of the field and if he were lucky to avoid the trees and building in his paths. Unconsciousness and at a near death state was the faster way to reach out to a Zanpackutō spirit.

"Gommen"

Graffiti

Post by Graffiti » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 am

Kizaru listened to the Vice-Captain's words as he spoke, explaining that meditating with the Zanpakutou was the best way to connect with it. Kizaru opened his eyes a little bit as the Vice Captain stood up on his feet. He listened as he spoke more about "the old fashioned way" of achieving what he wanted.

Before Kizaru could even have any idea of what "the old fashioned way" was, he received a power packed punch from Aoshi to his lower abdomen. Kizaru was completly off guard, and as a result, his entire body resonated with the full effect Aoshi's punch. He could feel his insides pressing against each other as if they were trying to find there way out through his back. Strangely, the first thought that crossed Kizaru's mind was, "Damn it! My Rameeen!". Kizaru thought about the fact that he just might throw up the 6 bowls of Ramen he had for breakfast, which were extremely delicious.

The moment Aoshi's fist made contact with Kizaru, that brief moment, The man-shaped shadow with red eyes Kizaru saw earlier reappeared once again and vanished in a fraction of a second.

The force of Aoshi's punch forcefully flinged Kizaru backwards, busting through an old wall with his back and still had enough force to keep him going.
Kizaru's mid-air voyage came to a stop when the back of Kizaru's head hit a branch of a tree that was a few paces behind the old wall. This made Kizaru pass out instantly and he fell on the roots of the tree face first.

Akugaranwa Itachi

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:39 am

"Did I over do it? He questioned himself as he looked over at his right fist. It hurt a lot and his knowledge of Hakuda was almost at a zero state, it would have bin impossible for him to have hit Kizaru had he been mobile.

He rubbed his fingers around his bruised knuckles, making a sigh of relief as the pain reduced. "Good luck kid" Aoshi said smiling as he brought his back to the grass, while placing both hands behind his head in a form of a pillow. Taking in the warm breeze, Aoshi dozed off.

Graffiti

Post by Graffiti » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:48 am

[Distant Male Voice] ....rything....us...nothi...
[Distant Female Voice] ...obeys...disob...noth...

[Clearer Male Voice] ...everything...us...
[Clearer Female Voice] ...nothing disobeys....

[Etremely loud, high pitched, Male and Female Voice] EVERYTHING OBEYS US! NOTHING DISOBEYS!!

As if he was revived from the dead by the strange voices screaming in his head, Kizaru popped his eyes open with a startled look on his face. His vision was a bit blurry at first so he closed his eyes for a little bit and wiped his face with his right palm. He was flat on his back so he pushed himself up to a sitting position with the support of his arms. He exhaled deeply and slowly opened his eyes.

"Wha---Wha---the hell....is this?" Kizaru said softly with a confused look on his face.
What he saw was a river ahead of him, floating in mid-air a few feet above ground level. Many paces to his right, he saw what appeared to be Sand, Sand enough to form a whole desert, also floating in mid-air, moving slowly. To his left and all around him were trees, rocks, mountains, stones, buildings, drops of water, even fruits and plants, all of them floating, moving slowly in mid-air.

Shocked, Kizaru slowly got up on his feet and looked around. He could not believe the wonder that was right there before his eyes. The ground in which he stood on was pure concrete and streched as far as the eyes could see with no building, mountains or trees to obstruct the view as they were all floating above it.

"Is this a dream...? Or am I dead -neee? Did Aoshi's punch kill me...?" All sort of thoughts crossed Kizaru's head as he tried to make sense of what's happening to him. Just then, a sinister laughter echoed all over, bearing the voice of a woman

"Sararararararara!! No, You are not dreaming. No, your Vice Captains attack did not kill you. And No, you're not dead, not yet anyways Sarara!!"
"I praise you for making it here. I thought you'd never show up sarara"

"I didn't say that out loud. Did she just....read my thoughts?? Damn it Where is she?! Kizaru, with confused face turned his head from side to side, looking for woman talking to him.

"Over here, Shinigami.

The woman with the voice appeared a few paces in front of him. She was a dark shadow with the shape of a woman with large, glowing blue eyes. And like everything else, she too was floating in mid-air.

Kizaru was amazed by what he saw and started to make sense of his situation. He recalled seeing a similar figure in the past during his meditation and when Aoshi punched him. The world he was in didn't seem real at all and he was quite sure it was not a dream.
"Dark Shadow, female figure, Blue eyes, can hear my thoughts, a world that looks unreal but feels real, there's no doubt -neee"

"You" He reffered to the shadow woman. "Are you my---"

"Yes, Shinigami. This is your world, our world. And Yes, I am the spirit that was born from your very soul. I am.......your Zanpakutou."

Graffiti

Post by Graffiti » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:23 am

Kizaru's thoughts were right as it was confirmed by the woman that appeared before him. He had finally entered his Inner World and made a connection with his Zanpakutou spirit. His meditations and training has finally paid off. He could not help it but to smile.

"Hehe...finally. I've had some thoughts about what my Zanpakutou spirit would look like in the past, but I never imagined it to be.......this" Kizaru commented on her shadowy appearance. "Now then, I guess introductions are in order. I am--"

"---the 8th Seat of the 2nd Division, Kizaru. Sarara I know exactly who you are. I've been with you for a while now. I know all there is to know about you"

Kirazu was not suprised at her response, but the fact that she did not let him complete his sentences was beggining to tick him off

"I know you can read my thoughts but you could atleast let me finish sentences, Miss. The woman remained silent at his comment and allowed him to proceed. "If you really know all there is to know about me, then you should already know the number of times I tried to communicate with you. Why did you choose to ignore me?" Kirazu directed the question at her with a serious face but with no trace of anger or aggitation is his voice.
The shadowed lady stared at the Shinigami for a while, and then she suddenly vanished. She began to talk and her voice echoed in all directions.

"True, your voice did reach me, but I didn't ignore you. I answered your summons everytime you tried. " She reappeared on a branch of a floating tree behind him. "Or atleast I tried to Sarara"

Following the sound of her voice after she reappeared, Kizaru turned around to face her. He seemed a little confused about her reply and proceeded for further clearification.
"What do you mean?"

[Male Voice] "This...is what she means"

Out of nowhere, Kizaru received a heavy punch to his right jaw. It packed enough force to send Kizaru flying to his left side. Before he could hit the ground, he received another punch to his lower abdomen, which again sent him flying back toward the direction he was coming from. Whatever it was, it was moving too fast for Kizaru too see and wasn't giving him any time to react. Again, before the force of the second punch that sent him flying weared off, Kizaru received a heavy Knee to his chest which forcefully pushed him upwards to the air.
Just as he was about to fall down to the ground, a shadow figure with the shape of a man, with large glowing red eyes appeared above him.

"Fall, Shinigami" The male shadow complemented his words with a thunderous drop kick to Kizaru's chest which made him fall back to the ground flat on his back. The explosive sound Kizaru's body gave off due to the impact echoed all over. The force of the impact had cracked the concrete around the area which Kizaru's body laid.
The male shadow, just like the female, was also floating in mid-air, right above the body of the beaten Shinigami. He stared down on him for a while with his huge, devilish red eyes with utter disgust.
"Weak"

Graffiti

Post by Graffiti » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:17 am

"There are...two of them? What's going on? Kizaru laid down there as all sorts of thought crossed his mind. He recalled seeing the exact same male shadow figure with red eyes twice; when he was meditating and when Aoshi punched him. "I have two Zanpakutou spirit....makes sense. Until now, I didn't really see it this way but I do use two katana's afterall. Heh, the red one doesn't seem too nice. Speaking of which, why do I feel this way? I just got kicked up and down didn't I? So why.......doesn't it hurt? . Kizaru noticed; although he was kicked around by the male shadow, he didn't feel any pain and it didn't deal any damage to him. Knowing that, Kizaru slowly got back up on his feet. Just before he could speak, the female Shadow continued

"Sararara! You get it now, don't you, Kizaru? Yes, I am your Zanpakutou, but I am only a part of it. The other part is the man you see before you. He's introduced himself quite well, hasn't he? Sarara! She said pointing to the red eyed male shadow.
"You see, I have no problem becoming your Zanpakutou and you becoming my master. When I heard your summons, I did reply but you couldn't hear me. The reason was because...he did not share my ideals. Being only a part of your Zanpakutou, it was impossible for me to--

"Enough! You're taking it too lightly on him, Blue. The Male shadow interfered with a deep voice which echoed repeatedly.

"Sarara! And you're taking it too hard on him, Red"

"Am simply treating him the way he deserves. 'Everthing Obeys Us, Nothing Disobeys'. Take a look at him! Red yelled, pointing at the shinigami below him with a certain amount of anger in his voice "He still obeys! All those who obey are below us. I can't have a Master that's below me! That's an insult to my very existance!"

Kizaru stood there and watched the two spirits exchanged words. He got the answer as to why he couldn't hear the Shadow woman voice when she answered from their conversation. But he still could not fully understand why the male shadow didn't want him to be his master
"Obey? What is he talking about? Red...Blue...are those their names? Does this....mean I have attained my--

"No! Shinigami" Blue interupted him as she heard his thoughts. "Those are not our real names. Red and I might have different ideals, but..." She vanished once again and reappeared right beside the Red-eyed Shadow.
"...since you're here now, I want to see if you are worth our power. If you really want to be our master and learn our names, you have to earn it. Sorry, but no more Miss.Nice Spirt from here on."

For the first time, the female shadow spoke with a serious tone in her voice. The two Zanpakutou Spirits stared down on the Shinigami. The situation suddenly became intense.

Kizaru was still trying to wrap his head around the situation. Nevertheless, he kept a calm expression and his guard up, just incase they decide to attack. Although he does not want to, but he knew he probably won't get out of the situation without a fight. Kizaru proceeded to see if he could settle it without resorting to violence.

"You, the Red one" Kirazu referred to the Red-eyed one in a calm voice, staring up at him. "What do you mean by 'Obey?' You mentioned something about me still obeying. What exactly do you mean by that?"

The Red-eyed one paused for a moment before he proceeded to answer the Shinigami.
"The very basis of your power. He replied which much less hostility in his voice. He streched his right arm, pointing at a tree floating right beside him.
"This tree, that river, the leaves, the desert, the rain drops..." The Red-eyed one spoke, pointing to each one as he calls them. "....everything here clings to the very basis of your power and does not obey. They are free, that is the reason they are not chained ground.
"Everything.....except you, Shinigami"

"Tch, everything here? Except me? What is he trying to say?"

"It seems you're still not clear about the situation. Fine then, we'll show you how exactly you obey" The Blue-eyed woman spoke. She disappeared from where she was and re-appeared behind Kizaru, a few feet above the ground with considerable distance between her and the Shinigami, almost thesame distance as the Red-eyed one was with the Shinigami. This made Kizaru's position to be right in the middle of the two spirits, on the ground.

Kizaru turned his head from side to side, trying to keep up with both of them. "So they're gonna attack -neee? Tch... Kizaru assumed a fighting stance, grabbing the hilt of the Zanpakutou on his back with his right arm, and the one on his right hip with his left arm, ready to unsheath them when necessary.

"Now then, who's gonna attack 1st -neee?"