An Unfortunate Turn Of Events…………… Perhaps

Beyond the world of the living lies Hueco Mundo; the dimension in which the Hollow and Arrancar reside. The terrain is blank, and dull - white sands stretch as far as the eye can see and the sky above remains perpetually dark. From the sand juts Las Noches, the home of the Arrancar. The structure is massive in size and white all around with one single door. You may enter, if you dare.

Moderator: Itsu

SlimJellal
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

An Unfortunate Turn Of Events…………… Perhaps

Post by SlimJellal » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 pm

An unchanging night covers the sky, an endless white desert covers the ground.The tree-like objects are not plants, but rather quartz-like minerals

The landscape of Hueco Mundo is a seemingly never-ending white desert, with a multitude of dunes, littered with boulders. In Hueco Mundo, the moon is on the opposite Lunar phase of that in the Human World. The vast desert seems to lack any bodies of water and contains rocky formations. Like in Soul Society, the atmosphere is filled with a high concentration of Reishi, thus allowing smaller Hollows to gain nourishment despite the lack of Human souls.

This Is a closed my group Thread meant for Reiji Tsukane and Seraph of Kira
In The End Only One Is Permitted To Stand

SlimJellal

Re: An Unfortunate Turn Of Events…………… Perhaps

Post by SlimJellal » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:47 am

Quite, Everything was quite, no noise coming from anything and all he felt was silence. "Open your eyes, see the world around you, take a look at things, don't let your depression get the better of you once more, move your body, move out of this place". This was Tsukane conversing with himself as he was lost deep in thought, lost within life, lost within himself.

A faint white light illuminated the entire room, it got even brighter the more Tsukane opened his eyes and soon enough his was overwhelmed by the brightness heck he needed some few seconds for him to adjust his eyes after having being shut for the past several days. It was obvious Tsukane was having one of his usual strokes of depression that often lasted for days but now he was ready to walk outside. At least he opened his eyes and sat upright on his bed, he stared around his room, he wasn't impressed in the least for the room was practically empty and that wasn't good, at least for now. Stretching his hand trying to get the desk which was no farther than 5 inches away from person, with his hand placed on the desk he wasted no time in pulling open it's upper drawer as he saw his drug laying there, exactly how it was kept. The syringe was already filled and Tsukane knew just what he had to do and that was to transfer the contents of the syringe into his being and wait for the magic to begin, not wanting to delay any further Tsukane removed the syringe from it's resting place and pierced the needle into his neck while pushing down the plunger thereby emptying the barrel of it's contents. Tsukane closed his eyes for some few minutes more as he felt his depression disappearing revealing his happier or rather more normal personality.

Few minutes after the administration of the drug Tsukanes depression was replaced with his more natural laziness but he was still too eager to set his eyes upon colors because for the little while his eyes have been open, all he had the chance to gaze upon were the colours which painted his room and he was already beyond bored with that and ​he needed to see something new. Turning his attention towards the door Tsukane walked slowly towards it and picked up his sword which was resting in position just beside the door where it has been lying useless for a long while now. With his right hand holding firmly unto his sword, he places his left on the door knob opens the door and steps out into the hallway and slams the door behind him. The hallway was colorful at least with the paintings on the wall being the most intriguing to say the least but what actually caught the attention of the otherwise lazy Tsukane was the different colors each door took. In truth this was actually the first and only time Tsukane have left the confines of his room since becoming a hollow worthy of residing within Las Noche and he had been too depressed and motivated in no way whatsoever for him to have gotten involved in any activity.

"This has gone on for far too long, no one here has seen me perform anything that makes me worthy of remaining here, if this carries on for too long I may be mercilessly killed or thrown out for other lowly hollows to feast upon. Well I better move into the desert and test my skills on those lowly bastards, perhaps I may find one that may equal my strength but however the case and whomever the opponent, it has to die for my skills to be acknowledged, it has to die for my form essence to be acknowledged" Tsukane was still in deep thought as he made his way through the hallway when he heard a large "Bang"

Tsukanes attention was immediately returned from an alternate dimension to present reality just in time for his eyes to follow the movement of a door that flew straight out of it hinges and into the colourful path that he was currently taking. Tsukane breathed a sigh of relief nevertheless for had he taken just some few steps more he would have been in the direct course of the flying door and that would have been a major damage to his person. Giving a closer attention to the door from the position he had halted, Tsukane still couldn't tell what color the door was but it was obvious it's shape has been transformed entirely from what it initially was and Just as if his spiritual senses came back from the dead, Tsukane suddenly felt different reiatsu signatures belonging to Head Fraccions of various Espada and it was obvious they were the bastards behind everything, it was clear they were engaged in combat. Luck was obviously on the side of Tsukane because they weren't going all out or even serious as a whole because had they been, Tsukanes' life would have been close to it's end.

Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:31 am

The terrain, sparsely vegetated and bland, was in literal sense an endless sea of white sand that stretched as far as the eyes could afford. Massive gusts, overtime, had swept across it, which caused the sand itself to cluster in pyramids of distinct sizes (otherwise known as dunes), typical of a desert.

The only thing that can be said to be alluring about the place was probably the eerie radiance of the crescent moon that gave life to the scenery and its seemingly perpetual plunge into midnight. There was neither heat nor cold. Rather, ambient temperature was as moderate as can be. A bit shocking things appeared as is, considering the demonic traits that hollows bear, one would think they originate from a vile, spiritually regressive realm with the stereotypical hellish inferno raging on but so far so good, Hueco Mundo was nothing of that sort, seeing as even the atmosphere had spiritual energy in utter abundance. It was so plentiful that lower tier hollow could, instead of feasting on plus souls, derive their sustainance by simply respiring.

Footsteps trailed onwards and across the white sand, carrying view along until it brought to light the person whose boots had carved them.
Shroud in a white cloak, outlined with a pale golden, of ankle length. It should've been difficult to make out any other features of this stranger apart from his height, blonde hair, jet-black boots and neither slim nor slender build.
An unprecedented gale breezed over immediately, stirring dust particles everywhere while forcing the unveiling of the newly arrived guest to the infamous hollow domain. The stranger's hood fluttered backwards to expose his blonde hair, of which some fractions hung between his blood-red eyes as others framed the sides of his face-extending shortly beneath his chin. Albeit, the lower half of the stranger's face was obscured by a face mask reminiscent of a bandanna, he was indisputably fairly appealing to the eyes. The chilled indifference and nobility that spiraled around his person was the basis of his uniqueness. To cut through the suspense now lingering, this person, this boy, was none other than Seraph of the bloody Kira'.

For reasons unstated, he stopped in his tracks. Pupils drifting to the left corners of his eyes just before a sidestep followed and In that very instant, a clawed hand stabbed past him, only for it to miss by a considerable margin. However, before the thrusting motion reached its fixed distance, a foreign hand clasped around the wrist forcefully, and flinged it and its unfortunate owner several metres away. A huge thud sound almost immediately disturbs the tranquility of the environment, as excited sand particles cluster to "cloud" the exact spot the displaced entity had fallen.

"Insect. The victor and the vanquished had already been decided during "that clash"and the wounds left on your body are proof of this fact."
Said Seraph

"I have to say that your enthusiasm for death amuses me... with such nasty injuries, you pester me still?"
He went on to say, unable to wrap his head around his attacker's suicidal behavior.

"Why do I continue to fight, you ask?"
Whispered a speaker from within the now settling dust cloud in a coarse voice. His physical characteristics had been made visible upon the regaining of visibility- a humanoid hollow merely a few inches taller than the average adult human. He had pale silvery hair of waist length. Horns resembling a reindeer's protruding from the left/right top corners of his elven mask. A gaping hole (hollow hole) on the stomach. Pierced/pointed ears and a snow white skin colouration, which had been daubed red by a stream of blood from varying crisscrossed gashes scattered across the entirety of his body. What made his appearance unsual, if not more, were his legs (based on the fact that they were shaped akin to a cheetah's) and feet that had two huge toes respectively, instead of the common five digits found on the feet of most animals.

"I persist, because I'm still standing. I'm still breathing. My heart hasn't stopped beating. I am still alive, you bastard!!!! For as long as the case remains so, I will continue to fight"
Screamed the hollow whose body exploded with a pillar of violet aura (reiatsu). Its density was ample enough to pressure and concave the ground underneath his feet and, at the same time, slowly levitate the sand around for a shortlived period. The wounds he'd attained during a previous clash with the blonde shinigami started to sizzle- emitting a blackish steam, as suddenly those very injuries stitched themselves shut completely. Right now It was like the unnamed hollow had never been scathed in the first place.

Seraph seemed unperturbed by this. To him it was merely a fancy technique. If only it were possible for his opponent to heal even his dwindled spiritual energy as he did himself, then perhaps, maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't have been farfetched for him to be possibly seen as a threat. Sadly, the hollow was incapable of such feat.

Suddenly, the hollow stepped his right foot forward, subsequented by his left and so it continued at a gradual place, until it progressed into a speedy dart in Seraph's direction. The speed of the lunge itself had projected a whirlwind behind him that collapsed a sand dune/fissured the ground simultaneously. Upon arriving before Seraph, the hollow would clench his dominant hand (prompting the sound of cracking bones) and direct it towards the bridge of the latter's nose. An effort made to shatter the nasal structure itself and alongside propel the shinigami several meters backwards if impact was a success.

Above the heavens and beneath the earth, only one is worthy.

SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:35 pm

They're gone? They have to be" Tsukane Engaged himself in a conversation regarding the disappearance of both raitsu signatures immediately after the loud 'bang' a few seconds prior. To be sure of himself Tsukane moved closer and turned facing the room, It was an open invitation to step inside considering the one thing which would have hindered him in the slightest had earlier been destroyed by those mindless monstrosities and added to that, they actually created a shorter path to the desert, a path in the shape and form of a hole on the wall, a hole blown wide open as a result of their mindless scuffle, a hole so big anyone could harmlessly walk through without having to mind the space. Seems this altercation of theirs favours me after all, now I don't have to take the long way round. Without wasting time any further Tsukane moved through the room and jumped through the hole with a speed so fast he seemed like a blur, or so he thought.

The wind was hitting against Tsukane fiercely as he was 'free falling' after having jumped from that outstanding height. Knowing fully well he wasn't going to come out unscratched if he hit the ground with his current momentum, Tsukane hovered mid air just a few feet from making contact with the desert sands. From his point of view Tsukane could clearly observe clouds of smoke going up from two different places, one was very close to the walls of Las Noche and it was evident to him that the two Head fraccions were responsible for the ruckus as their presence was clearly felt and the other cloud of smoke being a considerable distance away as he couldn't make out who or what was responsible, but his Intents were pure, Tsukane planned on killing it.

Making Sure he was at a safe distance from the two fraccion, Tsukane carefully controlled his raitsu to reduce the distance between his feet and the sands of Heuco Mundo until his feet finally comes in contact with it. While making his way towards the cloud of dust that piqued his interest. After walking for more than 20 minutes in a desert that seemed endless to those who are not Native of Heuco Mundo, Tsukane was finally close enough to see the 'things' responsible for the disturbance in the otherwise peaceful desert, with the word 'Peaceful' used ever so loosely. The perpetrators that Tsukane seeks were none other than his previous partner during the times he still roamed the deserts of Heuco Mundo, it was none other than the humanoid Hollow known simply as RAZOR. Tsukane had not set his eyes on him since he moved into Las Noche with RAZOR left to continue his quest for power and destruction all alone, it was indeed a lucky day for Tsukane gets to see him in action one more time. Totally ignoring the Useless filth standing directly opposite RAZOR for Tsukane was not interested in the least at the presence of the unlucky and immensely foolish shinigami who ventured into Heuco Mundo alone.

For a while Tsukane had caught on to the Raitsu signature of the filth but had decided not to act against him but rather watch from afar its battle with RAZOR with the eventual outcome deciding the next Action Tsukane takes and after all was settled, Tsukane sat quietly and kept his blade lying on the desert sands right in front of him and his eyes placed solely on RAZOR with a smile creeping across his face as he watched RAZOR disappear from sight with one high speed movement.

Kira-duh-savage

Re: An Unfortunate Turn Of Events................Perhaps

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:28 am

Seraph offered a nondescript stare at his adversary, the Elven Adjuchas, whose adamance and refusal to let the sleeping dogs lie had incited him to bolt forward in a fit of utter agitation.

Seraph would merely assume a sturdy stance_ his dominant foot throd backwards a tad to support the bulk of his body weight, while the other foot went forward. It was almost as though an unseen diagonal line set the two feet apart from each other for therein lied the manner in which they'd been placed. This form of his would normally be finalized with either of his hands shifting to a gesture that showed the imminence of a swift sword-draw. However, that did not occur at all. He had neither gripped the hilt of his zanpakuto nor relieved either of their enslavement to the leathery scabbards that housed their sharp metallic fangs (blades). Instead what took place was the leisurely motioning of his left hand in their direction. The pace was so gradual; so haste bereft that the impression it issued was that of a person who had all the time in the world. There was just so much confidence in Seraph's actions; right from the void of emotion in his demeanor when he watched his assailant approach him to when he simply stanced sturdily in anticipation of the onslaught that was bound to arrive at his doorsteps. That being said, the further the enraged hollow progressed with its speedful lunge towards Seraph, the closer that left hand of his was brought to grasping the shorter of the sword-pair strapped to his left hip.

Eventually, the Adjuchas debut right in front of Seraph. Its dominant hand moulded into a clenched fist that it sought to displace towards the latter's face. Although, in light of such an assault, the counter-action Seraph presented was a bodily response that couldn't have been more impulsive; his acute reflexes sprung into action and with the timely inclination of his head alone to the right, he would've managed to completely deviate from harm's way. It was then and there and at that very moment that white light gleamed blatantly to announce the presence of a silver-bladed wakizashi, swishing and hissing as it cleaved through thin air, all in a bid to close shut the inch gap between its razor-sharp steel edge and the abdominal cavity of the Adjuchas himself. Clasped steadfast around the golden hilt of the shortsword under discussion was the right hand of a blonde shinigami who had stepped past the Adjuchas in a flash. This blonde shinigami was normally Seraph and he was standing behind the Adjuchas in a half-crouched position. At the time, reverse-gripped in his right hand was a shortsword with a golden hilt and a star-shaped tsuba to compliment it.

Seraph later glanced behind, wanting to ascertain whether or not the sword slash he'd earlier performed had connected as intended only to realise that it did, seeing as crimson-blood had begun to spurt from a horizontal gash that had appeared on the abdominal region of the now motionless Adjuchas.

The Adjuchas snugly pressed his dominant hand over the bleeding gash and then retracted it to stare at the congealed deep-red blood that once coursed through his veins, thick and scarlet, now smeared across his palm and nonetheless the pungent stench of copper that suffused the atmosphere around his person_a devilish grin proceeded to creep across his face, as an arc forms beside his lips. He later questions the logic in the shinigami's recent actions, wondering the effects that the shinigami possibly sought-after in their initiation.

"I thought you saw my wounds tend to themselves before and had already acquainted yourself with the fact that I can't be hurt....shinigami" said the Adjuchas that went by the alias 'Razor'. The tear that had appeared on the barrier (flesh) meant to contain his innards and blood vessels became evanescent. There was nothing now to show for the slash he'd earlier been dealt as the wound followed in a trend that all its predecessors seemed to incline towards. Regeneration.

Razor's entirety fluxed vehemently with violet-energy (reiatsu), a second before lurching backwards to slam his dominant foot against thin air. The resultant sound-a gunshot reminiscent and resonant BANG!!!'. However, in lieu of a bullet, the object projected from his bare feet was a widespread beam of concentrated ruby red-reiatsu that caused the space around itself to quiver and ripple as it tore through in a ballistic advance towards the blonde shinigami no less than a few yards away. The blast although a far cry from being as destructively and concussively capable as an actual Cero seemed to make up for-with sheer speed-what it lacked in raw power. Evidently, its mechanics had to have been inspired by the arrancar-exclusive technique; 'hollow bullet' (Bala) said to be 20 times faster than a Cero.

The earth-shattering bang that accompanied the Adjuchas' sudden discharge of a crimson Cero (one that neglected the typical charge-time the technique itself usually came with) would impinge on Seraph's ears, as in subsequence the crimson luminescence of the technique did well to envelope Seraph's exact location. Black smoke blossomed from the chaotic flash and momentarily obscured where Seraph should be. After the elapse of a few breaths of time, however, the dense fog suddenly distorted on one end, giving way to the forceful expulsion of an individual nearly clad totally in white. The boy had slid out with his arms crisscrossed into a defensive zanjutsu stance and in front of those arms, a disc of golden reiatsu seemed to have spun shortly only to shatter into numerous fragments as if unable to stand firm having seen the brunt of something's impact at some point. Wind roused into a minor gust would entice the boy's blonde hair and white cloak to flutter, with the latter swaying just enough to expose the garment of the dead underneath-You Know, that attire shinigami were known to dorn. This person was definitely the HYENA of the 7th; Seraph Kirara. He'd divulge that he'd almost been impressed by the Adjuchas, taunting him for still being no more than an insect in spite of his efforts to prove otherwise. "I have to say...that technique of yours was almost impressive. 'Almost".

Seraph elegantly brandishes his zanpakuto. He'd exude through his gaze a murderous intense so boundless that it somewhat congealed to grip, as though a bow tie, the throat of the focal point of his glare; Razor....

SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:21 am

'BOOM'. And just like that Razor was out of sight in one Swift motion, all to attack the helpless Imbecile right in front of him with a bid to mercilessly skewer the shinigami with his fangs. Tsukanes eyes could easily follow Razors movement as he launched himself with intents to kill, Tsukane thought to himself Razor was a bit too mild on the filth for he was to waste no time in taking the life of the opponent if he hoped to ascend and join Tsukane within the walls of Las Noche. Hmm, interesting fight this would turn out to be. Tsukane thought to himself as he watched the shinigami closely as IT avoided Razors wrath with bodily movement alone and even managing to bring out ITS own blade which turned out to be a Wakizashi to those show were good enough to Observe Everything at the current Speed it was going.

With the shinigami unsheathing his blade and slashing Razor across his abdomen so fast Razor could do nothing but fall like a helpless puppy to the rage of a Lion, the sight of that alone brought annoyance to Tsukane as he watched his previous partner fall in Just a single move and this almost prompted Tsukane to act out of anger and make him go into action had he not observe closely enough to see Razor healing almost immediately as the wounds vanished out of existence like the life of those helpless victims of the hollows natural behavior. The injury was nothing compared to the regenerative powers, something Razor never showed during their partnership and watching the young lad stand back up brought Tsukane to rest. In one Swift motion Razor slammed his dominant foot against thin air as a beam of concentrated red raitsu was shot with a speed even Tsukane could hardly equal unless he was serious and Tsukane smiled at the notion of Razor gaining two new abilities after the end of their partnership while he himself spent his time wasting away in his room in Las Noche due to the effects of his ailment and suddenly felt his natural animalistic instincts trying to find her way out like a trapped victim trying to escape from the depths of a bottomless pit but Tsukane managed to suppress it a day remain calm after seeing the shinigami emerge unharmed from razors attack by protecting himself with a visible shield of Yellow raitsu. Ha, a kido it must be, I must have this battle to myself, his skull would make a good stool. Tsukane said to himself while he made motion to rise to his feet and grabbed his sword while he was at it. Tsukane has not sat still for Up to Twenty solid seconds before the shinigami caught his interest making him want to test his own strength against him and after already making his presence known earlier by speaking in a time loud enough to catch the attention of both fighters making them stare at him so hard it was as if they wanted to suck the life out of his being as he made his way towards them and finally stands behind Razor with a smile creeping on his face and with a slight modification addressed to Razor signalling a proposal to team up against the shinigami just to see how long IT would last and Razor responded with a smile and proceeded to turn his back on Tsukane as he faces the Shinigami.

An act he was a fool to make but would never be able to remedy for later as his life comes to a sudden stop with Tsukane driving a sword through his head with so much force it came out cleanly through his forehead. A wound even his Regeneration would not be able to handle as the most important organs in his head responsible for controlling all other bodily functions have just been made useless and his Regeneration unable to replace internal organs. Tsukane caught a quick glance of Razors palm charging up while facing his own direction in a last ditch effort to Take Tsukane with him but Tsukane moved to lift the arm targeting it at the FILTH as the Cero fires off with Razors last breath while Tsukane removed his blade from his partners head while saying someone who can't even kill a filth like this and joyfully ready to rely on the powers of others would never be worthy of Las Noche, It's better you die now than chase an endless cause .

Tsukane proceeds to face towards the shinigami, wanting to take the head of the intruder himself

Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:21 am

Razor's forehead creased significantly when his spiritual awareness registered the presence of a reiatsu signature that should've been dissolved- much to his utter bewilderment. After all, from his perspective the relationship between supernatural entities and 'spiritual pressure' could be likened to that of a balloon and helium; were something to puncture the surface of a balloon, its gaseous contents would normally diffuse rapidly until it became utterly vacant, so why the bloody friggin hell was the blonde shinigami's reiatsu flourishing still without showing any signs of wanting to diminish to the point of total extinction?

The obscuruities that boggled Razor's mind later became crystal clear when the blonde shinigami slid out from the black haze with his reiatsu congealed into a flat, circular disc which revolved before him. Razor didn't get to glimpse long at the pale yellow disc (since it shattered into bits and pieces shortly after he'd noticed it) but, notwithstanding, he had seen it long enough for it to be apparent now how the blonde shinigami had survived the impromptu cero blast; the golden reiatsu construct had shielded him from the explosion- a deduction easily arrived at from spotting the numerous cracks that riddled the disc's surface.
Razor was surprised by the glaring reality of the blonde shinigami's continued existence. He'd had his fair share of skirmishes with shinigami in the past and regardless it not being uncommon for them to resort to their eerie chants and hocus pocus, he had no memory of any one such previous opponent's handling his uncharged cero as efficiently as the blonde shinigami had done. He was dissatisfied with the results, but equally intrigued by them and just when he was about to commend the blonde shinigami for proving to be a worthy opponent, he heard a voice come from behind him. Whoever the speaker was, for that person to have been so audacious as to interrupt a fight that he was involved in, said person had to have either been plain stupid and seeking the fulfillment of a death wish or extremely confident in his own capabilities seeing as the tone the person had spoken in was so unreserved and resonant that it was obvious the stranger wanted to be noticed. Whichever the reasons that had caused such behavior, Razor was hell bent on making the unfortunate stranger rue the very day that he had been born into this world.

Mad with anger Razor turned backwards to assault the stranger, but the second he did, he came to find a familiar face within his field of vision; a hollow that he'd long since deemed deceased. Petrified with shock, Razor referred to the stranger as "Reiji Tsukane" someone he recalled to have been his partner. Together they had roamed the grounds of the human world, hunting for plus souls to devour, sometimes because of a hunger that needed to be satiated, and plenty other times merely out of a desire to gain relief from boredom. In any case, Razor paused to ponder if the hollow really was Tsukane. If it was actually Tsukane then it would've gladdened him, but in the occurrence that the stranger was an impostor then things were about to get to a whole new degree of 'ugly' for the lad.

Later realising something about the stranger that was becoming of the Tsukane he remembered, Razor cleared his disbelief and openly proclaimed that there was no doubting the notion that indeed the stranger was his former partner. Afterwards he would disclose how both himself and Tsukane had become better versions of their younger and more mindless selves, not failing to point out that the atmosphere Tsukane was radiating at the moment was way more refined and fiercer now than it had been in the past. Seemingly he wasn't the only one to have developed considerably for Tsukane had as well.

Tsukane smiled mischievously at the blonde shinigami, declaring to have found the latter quite interesting and wondered whether Razor was willing to consent to a temporary partnership, like the good ol' days, to find out how the blonde would fair against their combined strength. Razor nodded his head, stating that he wasn't the kind to share his prey but this particular meal had been proving difficult to subdue anyways, so ordinarily he wasn't against Tsukane's proposal just before turning around to face the blonde shinigami. Albeit, the instant Razor relaxed his guard and showed Tsukane his rear, he gasped aloud as a Katana speedily protruded from the forehead aspect of his elven hollow mask. The attack had ambushed him out of the blue! He was never expecting Tsukane, someone that he'd treated as if a blood relative and had numerous times shared life/death situations with in the past, to bare his fangs at him. So he was utterly defenceless against the sword thrust. Perhaps he was correct from the onset and it wasn't really Tsukane. How could this person be Tsukane? Tsukane would never betray him like this. He would never decieve him!.

Razor struggled to voice out a few words "Tsukane... why...why do thi_" but didn't succeed in finishing the sentence due to his body suddenly spasming. Nigh immediately his vision deteriorated and his body shortly dropped 'supposedly' lifeless to the ground with a mild 'thud' noise. Soon viscuous viable-blood streamed rapidly from his dented forehead and amassed into a puddle. It was inconvenient that despite having such an amazing ability to regrow lost limbs and recuperate from injuries at a faster rate than most of his kind, the regeneration didn't encompass the majority of his vitals; his currently dmaaged brain inclusive.

Razor should've been drained utterly of all his life essence and deprived of all his motor functions having lost an organ that comprised the most part of his central nervous system (the brain) that governed the conveyance of nervous impulses necessary to move one's limbs, but all of a sudden his arm twitched magically, and sluggishly Razor began to lift his hand off the ground, extending his palm- fingers widely stretched apart- towards Tsukane. Instantaneousy Razor's palm commenced to brimm with ruby-red energy.
"Don't underestimate me. If I am going to die today then you must accompany me!" was what Razor probably thought, but Tsukane would reflexively act to rob the dying hollow of his sole chance at vengeance by bending to clench him by the arm and then simultaneously target the blonde shinigami.

Seraph suddenly released his index finger from the hilt of the wakizashi held in hand, then aims it in the direction of the hollow duo.
"Hado# 1 Sho.." proclaimed Seraph in a calm voice.

Synchronously with his utterance of the spell's designations, azured light glinted from Seraph's index fingers as it instantaneously dispelled a miniscule amount of energy with enough force to kinetically thrust straight into Razor's shoulder area in a bid to aggressively reposition Razor's entire arm to face Tsukane once again- the cero exploded immediately.

"You must presume yourself smart; Reiji Tsukane. The fact that you impishly harbour such erroneous thought shall be the very cause of your undoing." remarked Seraph, who brandished his wakizashi before confining the blade to its leathery sheathe.

SEVERAL MOMENTS PRIOR

Seraph noticed the new addition to the population of vermin in his immediate vicinity. It was highly probable that like a moth to a flame, the loquacious hollow that had just appeared was lured to the area by the ruckus from the fight. At first he assumed that Razor and the stranger would engage each other in a battle shortly, judging by the hard to miss irritation that crept up to Razor's face when he heard the voice of the newly arrived hollow, however, Seraph was shocked to find an enraged Razor stiffening at the sight of the stranger whom he reveals to be an acquaintance of his, an Adjuchas much like himself, called 'Reiji Tsukane'. Though afterwards Seraph realized that the two had a deeper history than simple 'acquaintanceship'.

Seraph sighed to himself upon hearing Tsukane's offer which Razor reluctantly accepts after assessing the situation and deeming Tsukane's help a necessity if he was to force Seraph into submission. He wondered where the duo derived the boldness to treat him, a seated Shinigami, as if some antique set up for auction. Was it that they had already envisioned victory in their grasp spurred on by a belief in a numerical advantage that didn't even exist? Seraph almost felt disgusted by this. There is nothing wrong with being arrogant, albeit, for one to be arrogant, one must first possess the qualifications to do so. Seraph twirled his wakizashi rapidly before gripping the short sword in reverse. Subsequently he vanished, leaving a gust of wind where he once was, but for some reason he suddenly stopped a few metres short of Razor and Tsukane.

Seraph gazed at Tsukane with disapointment before saying "Despicable!" upon witnessing Tsukane's katana thrust through Razor's skull at the exact moment he lowered his guard and showed Tsukane his rear. Subsequently Razor's body collapsed and thud when it struck the ground and little by little a blood-red tint would've started to spread across the white sands of Hueco Mundo where Razor lay demised.

Razor had passed on. He was no more! This was the notion Tsukane and Seraph held, however, Razor's arm twitched to prove that contrary to belief he wasn't dead just yet. Relinquishing every ounce of strength and breath residing within him, Razor sluggishly reached out towards Tsukane with an extended palm only for ruby-red spiritual energy to at the same time cluster around it. Seraph instantly recognized the technique Razor was about to unleash.
"Cero?". Merely a split second elasped before Seraph's pupils immediately dilated, as reflected within his crimson eyes was the image of Tsukane's hand a few seconds away from clasping Razor's wrist, in reduced motion. Quick on the get up, Seraph wasn't oblivious as to what would prompt Tsukane to grab Razor's arm despite the imminence of a fully-powered cero from the very limb. If Tsukane sought to deter Razor's schemes, It would've been more sensible for him to simply retract his Katana from Razor's head and sever the hand that threatened to discharge a cero midway its charge time, but owing to the fact that he'd attempted to grab Razor's arm, Seraph could only hypothesize a singular reason; It wasn't that Tsukane had lost his sanity and didn't want to dissuade the cero from exploding/damaging his person, but ultimately Tsukane wanted it to go off, however, just not in his direction.

Going by his recent deeds, Tsukane came off as an opportunistic individual, eager to exploit any opportunity made available to one-up his enemies and right now, Seraph, Tsukane's enemy, was standing a short distance away from Tsukane himself. Seraph found it hard to believe that someone like Tsukane would squander a chance like this with which he could tip the scales of the battle to lean towards him by downing Seraph without requiring to use his own hands to do it. As a matter of fact, it would nearly be tantamount to killing two birds with one stone. Therefore, using the above stated as a basis, Seraph suddenly released his index finger from the hilt of the wakizashi held in hand, then aims it in the direction of the hollow duo.
"Hado# 1 Sho.." proclaimed Seraph in a calm voice.

Synchronously with his utterance of the spell's designations, azured light glinted from Seraph's index fingers as it instantaneously dispelled a miniscule amount of energy with enough force to kinetically thrust straight into Razor's shoulder area in a bid to aggressively reposition Razor's entire arm to face Tsukane once again- the cero exploded immediately.

"You must presume yourself smart; Reiji Tsukane. The fact that you impishly harbour such erroneous thought shall be the very cause of your undoing." remarked Seraph, who brandished his wakizashi before confining the blade to its leathery sheathe.

SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 am

Holding Razors hand and directing it towards the shinigami hoping to use his previous partners final technique to land a hit on his enemy or distract him at least, Tsukane discovers the shinigami has moved closer to his position and thought it a smart move. Moving further from harm was the logical thing to do but the shinigami has proven his fighting style unorthodox with this single action and a smirk crept on the Arrancars face while the shinigami pointed a finger at his direction and Tsukane knew Immediately it was a kido seeing that the blade of the shinigami still retained it's usual shape signaling the blade has not been released and therefore has no part to play currently. And as expected Tsukane felt the raitsu leave the shinigami's finger tip and hit razors shoulder forcing the dying Arrancars palm, and therefore the Cero to turn facing Tsukane right in the face and ready to blast off.

Reflex kicked in immediately as the smirk disappeared from Tsukane with no trace left behind in his face, he was left to wonder how smart the shinigami had to be to know exactly at what angle to fire his kido to get the result he just did, but he had no time to ponder on the thought as his body moved instinctively on its own, with his hand still holding unto that of Razor he turned the palm Upwards and away from his face as he broke Razors wrist in one fast motion as the Cero finally fired off harmlessly into the sky. With the immediate danger dealt with and his plan failing, Tsukane left the lifeless body of Razor to fall to the ground as he was finally ready to face the shinigami in battle. After retrieving his blade from the skull of the fallen arrancar, Tsukane proceeds to finally speak to the shinigami after seeing him return his blade to it's sheath, something Tsukane found insulting. Come at me were the Only words Tsukane uttered as he didn't make the mistake of dropping his guard, expecting one of two options, for the shinigami to disappear in a burst of Shunpo or go for a binding spell to limit the movement of Tsukane

Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:05 am

Seraph sighed aloud, refraining from concealing the fact that he was disappointed. Laudable, extremely laudable_ imagine a dog with so much ill-placed confidence that it would boldy give a cheetah a headstart during a race. Such a thing ever happening is unheard of but shockingly that farfetched farce was the perfect analogy to the ongoing, suffice to say.

He preferred not to play the role of an antagonist during altercations, but having seen first-hand the extents of Tsukane's malevolence and treachery, Seraph opted to oblige as demanded. This gambit that he'd oh-so benevolently been provided, he intended on exploiting to the fullest capacity.

Thereby, Seraph's wakizashi hissed sharply due to being retracted from its scabbard. Merely, he started to rapidly and continually swirl the shortsword using his dominant hand. However, this brandishing didn't persist for more than a few seconds before it was halted abruptly, and the hilt of the wakizashi was yet again clasped within his pretty solid grip.

Seraph then stomped the ground, exploiting the force from his foot's impact with it to rebound himself forward. Though, by the time he was a few meters short of Tsukane, he would suddenly break into a an energetic skid, his feet pushing against the white sand while he slid across it, therefore stirring the up until now docile white dust into surging upwards and blanketing him. Furthermore, this should've done well to remove Seraph from Tsukane's line of sight.

Time elapsed briefly, meanwhile the sand cloud distorted to reveal a blade-tip at first then- shortly afterwards- a wakizashi in full length. The sword shot out akin to an arrow leaving a bow, hurtling through thin air with its course set for Tsukane. However, enroute its flight towards the Adjuchas, that sword vanished without a trace, seeming to have never existed when actually it was simply concealed. In sync with the sword's sudden disappearance Seraph would've already silhouetted beside Tsukane, his katana swung forth in a bid to cleave the throat area of the hollow scum or so he wanted his adversary to assume. The zanjutsu assault was regrettably a feint, seeing as Seraph nimbly spun around/in front of Tsukane, and upon completion of the spin he would assail Tsukane with a bright yellowish arc of focused energy from the katana held in hand. The arc spanned quite a widespread area in length, so avoiding it might have proved difficult for Tsukane to accomplish, especially in the conditions that lead to its use.

The basis for the sword's abrupt disappearance could be related to the application an art unique to shinigami and shinigami alone- Kido. This particular kido spell enabled its caster curve light around an object to conceal both its reiatsu presence and form. Hado #32 Okasen- the energy arc thingy? Incantation? The sand cloud and thrown sword was Seraph's way of buying himself those few seconds needed to chant subtly and stuff.

SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Tsukane figured out the Shinigami was a proud one, one which was easily provoked by the opponent as he watched the shinigami pull out his blade start speed that amazed Tsukane but the senseless show of spinning and brandishing of his blade made Tsukane roll his eyes in disgust as the Blonde figure proceeded to run towards him and sprinting into an all out dash just a few meters away from Tsukane himself with the Hollow still holding his position and refusing to move not an inch waiting patiently for the time for him to move, and that opportunity presented itself when the shinigami slid on the desert sands creating a blanket of dust to cover himself and making sure he was out of the sight of Tsukane.

The very moment the blanket of dust came up was when Tsukane moved in a burst of Sonido from his standing position to the very spot the shinigami was previously occupying, hoping to be successful at averting disaster Tsukane would proceed to speak words meant to annoy the shinigami further after his failed attempt. What was all that running for? Were you hoping to achieve something with that? Don't make me laugh little boy, let me show you how it's done. After his speech Tsukane proceeds to start Jugging with his speed increasing steadily and ending in a full Sprint towards the shinigami

Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 pm

The white sand had been roused into a dense covering of dust and within that unorthodox smokescreen stood a golden haired shinigami with sword (wakizashi) held in hand. He was absolutely stationary, so much so that he could easily pass of as a sculpture fixed firmly to the very surface of the ground itself.

The blonde maintained this state of motionlessness even up until when the blanket of dust began to thin out, gradually receding to the sandy floor from whence it came. In earnest, the outline of the blonde shinigami's body could now be made out to an extent and soon his body should've become perceptible in full. His ear's twitched about three seconds prior, relaying constant threshing noises which started out pretty light at first but later began to intensify, at which point it became glaringly obvious that something or someone was fast approaching from his rear. The identity of the sprinter wasn't anything new. After all, it wasn't like the pungent stench of Tsukane's spiritual pressure was hard to miss. Even if he really wanted to, there was no way Seraph could possibly ignore it.

Seraph narrowed his eyes.

Reiji Tsukane... he said in thought, apparently enraged.

In that instant, the space around his person quivered in sheer dread as a vicious pillar of cyan reiatsu was birthed into this world. In a single bound, it shot straight towards the heavens and had there been clouds hovering above this desolate and monochromatic hollow domain, there was no doubting the fact that it would've parted its way through them.
It should be noted that the outburst didn't just start off instantly. Initially, right after Tsukane made his 'charming' speech, meagre amounts of spiritual pressure began seeping outwards from the blonde shinigami's body and taking the timing of its release into consideration, it would've been apparent that the gradual discharge of reiatsu was in response to Tsukane's provocation.
Simultaneously, Seraph lurched around and bolted forward aided by a single/casual step. Truth be told, it was of little consequence how much he needed to exert himself. Be it a leap, a lunge or in this case, a single step- it was more than enough to propel Seraph over large distances at speed levels so great that adversaries subpar could barely process his movements with the unaided eye even in their wildest dreams. However, earlier when he moved, he didn't do so at his best (it wasn't even close). In fact, it seemed almost as if his bodily mobility had diminished. Perhaps he was running out of stamina which was to be expected considering that he'd already been fighting with Razor before Tsukane came along and went all 'Judas-ish' or maybe he deliberately was feigning the former and probably didn't want to frighten Tsukane to the point of soiling his pants. That's right, maybe he wanted Tsukane to believe his speed wasn't a threat at all and could easily be tackled in the eventuality that they clashed? whichever the case, both combatants were evidently gaining ground on each other, and if all things being equal they would've succeeded in traversing the few metres gap that demarcated them.

Along the way, Seraph would retract his katana and place both swords akimble. At the moment, his eyes were outright cold and devoid of life- from his apathetic gaze it could be deduced how little he cared for Tsukane. To Seraph, the adjuchas probably was nothing more than a spec of hollow dust wandering creation, self-deluded and lead to assume that his existence held a shred of meaning to him. Nonetheless, that spec of deluded dust was bound to be a stepping stone to achieve greater heights and for that the blonde shinigami was inwardly thankful.

SlimJellal

Post by SlimJellal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 am

Tsukane seems to have angered the soul reaper as he sensed the steady and gradual increase in his raitsu levels before finally bursting forth in form of a pillar shooting straight into the sky. The resident of Las Noche knew he had met his match following the actions of the reaper after his earlier attack was easily avoided by Tsukane coupled with the irritating words which the hollow poured forth. Tsukane waited no longer before going after his prize, the head of the shinigami.

Wasting no time before bursting into full Sprint towards the shinigami, with each step he sunk his foot into the hot desert sands as his prey turns around facing Tsukane and engaging in a sprint of his own towards the hollow causing a smirk to creep across his face. Knowing there was no way he could walk away now with the battle fully started he didn't hesitate before going on the offensive after noticing the opponent was moving at a speed less than his, but it was evidently clear the blonde man was nowhere near his top speed and not wanting to be caught unawares he continued until he was just 10 meters away from his prize before making a tear rupture through the space and appear in front of the shinigami, a tear which was pitch black and seemed endless from which a Gillian appeared shooting out a Cero which was only to serve as a distraction with Tsukane himself having moved to the right  15 meters away from the shinigami, having moved behind the cover the Garganta had offered. Hoping to make a two-way attack he fires a uncharged cero of his own with perfect timing, therefore limiting the options of the shinigami.

This was all to measure his opponents battle skills because he knew fully well this attack would do nothing more than minor damage should he even be fortunate enough to land them while still keeping his speed steady towards his prize, not slowing down even a bit after his attack with his mind focused because he was prepared to counter any spell or tricks from the blonde soul reaper especially if it was one of his irritating binding spells.

Garganta Technique Command Gillian:(Adjucha) A garganta is opened, summoning a Gillian to the battlefield. Allowing the user to give it commands to do within the creature's ability.
Cont.
○Gillian Cero-
It opens it's mouth and fires off a Cero at the opponent/target. This Cero that is fired is 1/4 as powerful as the user's Normal Cero.

What Tsukane did was open the garganta rift between himself and the opponent before moving quickly to the right side of Seraph while he was still behind the cover the garganta rift offered.

Kira-duh-savage

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:51 am

Underneath the cover of a mask that obscured the lower half of his face, the blonde shinigami's lips moved to conclude a prior recital in utmost subtlety

"- and then claw out your own throat. Way of binding #9, Geki.

Progressively, Seraph's body was incited to permeate a crimson aura. Merely that clichéd precursor to the effects of this particular spell was not noticed. It was not that it had been exempted, but rather it had been deliberately concealed in hopes of not alerting the incoming adjuchas to any more than was necessary. This unseen red energy preceeded the blonde shinigami's movements at breakneck speed_billowing towards a possibly clueless Tsukane, intent on immediately paralysing the incoming adjuchas, robbing him of his capacity to will movement.

However, in the eventuality that this complete petrifaction afflicted Tsukane, the adjuchas' body instead of coming to a dead stop was bound to continue swerving in the blonde shinigami's direction still, refusing to lose even an ounce of the velocity Tsukane had amassed for the duration in which he had been sprinting- this exact phenomenon was neither an abnormality nor could the blonde shinigami, Seraph, be held responsible for its occurrence given the fact that such was the beauty of the binding spell Geki in application- Although this spell had the potential to fully immobilize the user's targets, it could only do so when said target wasn't already moving to begin with, because were the user's target to be in motion at the time, the momentum/kinetic supporting those movements would not be affected in the slightest, and this was because the binding spell could only do so much as deaden a person's muscles which was actually how it induced paralysis- whether or not this was a flaw, Seraph was unsure. Although, he was certain of one thing and it was that if put to use in the right place and at the right time this 'flaw' could become an obvious advantage, ensuring that he was one step ahead of his adversaries.

Currently, distance would've lost its meaning as the blonde shinigami bridges the fifteen metre gap between himself and Tsukane, manifesting beside the adjuchas in the blink of an eye. While timing his arrival beside the adjuchas a second after the paralytic effect of the binding spell kick-started, Seraph would initiate a clean slash at Tsukane's dominant hand, a solitary slash that Tsukane's chances of successfully avoiding had been thinned to the point of being almost zero, going by the detrimental cicrumstances that hopefully would've surrounded Tsukane at the moment.
Basically, Seraph's earlier movements and their notably diminished pace weren't as a result of him being fatigued or short on stamina. Actually, that too was a facade. In fact, the only reason the blonde shinigami had stayed inactive within that dust screen, and then deliberately dampened his travel speed when he dashed towards Tsukane was to buy time for the adjuchas to build up as much momentum as possible. As to why Seraph would want something like that should be easy to guess at this point- to make it even more difficult for Tsukane to react in time to his zanjutsu