[Unmasking Ceremory] The Hall of Reborn

Beyond the world of the living lies Hueco Mundo; the dimension in which the Hollow and Arrancar reside. The terrain is blank, and dull - white sands stretch as far as the eye can see and the sky above remains perpetually dark. From the sand juts Las Noches, the home of the Arrancar. The structure is massive in size and white all around with one single door. You may enter, if you dare.

Moderator: Itsu

Itsu
User Title: [Acting HF]

[Unmasking Ceremory] The Hall of Reborn

Post by Itsu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 pm

HALL OF REBORN

A thousand miles away from Las Noche lies a mountainous terrain with less sunlight, life form and vegetation. Mountains that soared upward as if determined to kiss the heavens were sights one would see from a long distance. The deserted landscape is known to be over populated with high steep rough mass of rocks and serrated mountains clustered together like they felt cold and gave no room for habitation. Within this barren land are narrow pathways that can be misleading to those that attempt using them as a route to get to other regions of Hueco Mundo. The air was always chilling and numbing, and carried an unpleasant stench of death/horror due to the never ending darkness and silence.

However, deep within one of these crags lies a sacred temple known as THE HALL OF REBORN. A place where hollows in search of greater strength seek to attain power. A place where one of the Arrancar most hallowed tradition ('Unmasking Ceremony') takes place. On getting to the ideal location, you will be welcomed by a massive temple like structure built from the mountain itself. It has a single entrance and carries a couple of windows with attractive designs.

The entrance is protected by the everlasting powers of the Hogyoku which projects an invisible barrier over the entire entrance to keep away anything not hollow from gaining passage into the hall. Once inside the hall, your eyes would meet the magnificent architectural design of the interior which one must say is marvelous. Just as the Espada had instructed, the architects and engineers built an astounding abode large enough to contain an entire legion of hollows for the purpose of the unmasking ceremony. In it one would see a flight of large round pillars that run down the hall on each side with a well decorated ceiling. The floor made of marble will further strike ones eyes with wonder as it glitters endlessly.

At the extreme end of the temple lies two thrones made of stone specially built for Celise and Luna, which can only be seen if one gets close enough considering the massive length of the hall. On the left armrest of both thrones are small computerized buttons which are used to input basic commands and also channel the power of the Hogyoku for ritual to commence. The buttons are fingerprint oriented, so therefore can only function in the hands of an Espada.

With the press of a button, the floor before the throne will slowly divide in two, in the process will allow several large receptacle structures emerge from beneath; dependent on the number of pods needed. These Cryo-tube like pods are responsible for the transformation process in collaboration with the ultimate power of the Hogyoku.
Behind those thrones, lies a secret underground tunnel that leads directly to Las Noche. Just two persons has knowledge of the secrete passageway and they are; Celise and Luna.

Salaudeen

Re: [Unmasking Ceremory] The Hall of Reborn

Post by Salaudeen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

The ever-blue sky and white sand that extended to the extent that it looked like it'll never end, the plant like structures all in this vast surrounding but a figure was in this setting, he appeared to be lost in thought, his eyes showing little to no emotion and face blank. Who is this figure?Salaudeen Jaegigla.
He was sitting previously only to stand up so quickly that other entities slower than Salaudeen wouldn't even notice what happened. He walked slowly towards no direction at all, he could walk straight then take a needless turn this was to show that his mind wasnt here because he was still thinking, lost in deep thoughts.

"This state of mine is utterly useless!How do I get stronger?How?"

*Thud*
The sand shot upwards and a dust screen emerged all caused by the stumping of Salaudeen's foot ,it was evident that he was frustrated and couldn't find away to feel free. He almost neglected the presence of a mysterious being, a being more.like himself as he then opened his eyes, anyone without the balls would have fled having seen the bloodlust that was very evident on Salaudeen's face but this hollow stood his ground.

"How pitiful."

Red energy started converging at the.mouth of the Gillianized creature and this was shot at high speeds at the hollow if this connected,from the hollows left shoulder downwards through his diaphragm and stomach would be cut but the hollow rather conveniently dodged the attack.
Salaudeen was surprised and several thoughts went through his mind at that moment but the only thing that seemed logical was that the hollow had battle experience.
The moment the hollow Dodged Salaudeen's attack in a side-stepping motion he immediately approached Salaudeen,but Sal took this to his advantage and then the little.metal lime objects protruding from His body shot out piercing through the hollow who approached at.high speed.
The moment his left foot touched the ground he propelled himself towards the hollow cutting the hollow in half.

"I think this is the solution, I think this will give me more power."

Salaudeen had been thinking of how to get stronger and then when he killed the hollow he thought maybe ,just maybe he would get stronger and as he killed the hollow, he sunk his teeth into its body, he began eating.
He could feel the power surging through his body, his own power.increasing in tandem.
"I have found it, At last, I have!!"

He started chuckling with later turned into a maniac laughter, he continued eating with an accomplished look on his face.

This was the first of many of the thousands of hollows that have met their end at the hands of Salaudeen but he met one hollow that feared engaging him in battle, maybe Salaudeen had now gotten a reputation as the hollow eater he didn't know all he knew was this Hollow was shaking from head to toe.

"Why fear your death? You can't avoid it no matter how hard you try."

The hollow had begged Salaudeen to spare his life , he even offered Salaudeen a quality piece of information but in the end he died a painful and bloody death.
Salaudeen had already began his journey for these were mere flashbacks and he had reached His destination,the hall of reborn.He entered the gigantic doors of the hall and was.mesmirized by the statues, he paused for a moment then He proceeded with caution and a lick sound was heard for a brief moment, Salaudeen had licked his lips out of excitement and had a psychotic smile.

"Subarashi".

VonJay

Post by VonJay » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:03 pm

The setting occurred around a figure under the ever-night sky, sitting under the white sand which seemed like it had no endpoint, his legs were stretched out, his blades were stabbed deep into the white sands, his eyes were blue as the cool breeze took control of the jacket and hair of this figure, sway the hair and jacket of this figure towards its direction.
From the large eyebrows and the pale face as well as his large sad-looking blue eyes and his straight layered blue hair one could easily tell this was Jay, an adjucha whom was seeking for far greater powers.
The eyes of Jay were fixated at the night sky of hueco mundo, Jay was clearly lost in thought, his iris tilted not, his body didn't even move, he sat calmly.
By just looking at Jay, he gave off a cold chill.
One could wonder was Jay was thinking, no one could decipher it.
Jay's eyes were still fixated as he thought to himself.

"I'm weak,I am useless,I seek greater power but where can I find such? I can't even fight off the other adjuchas, is this where my power growth stops?"

All sort of thoughts ran through the mind of Jay, suddenly the growls of multiple hollows were heard from afar, Jay mistakenly eavesdropped on some adjuchas earlier on while he was making his way outside of the halls of las Noches, he heard about the devouring of hollows to seek greater strength and power.

"This must be it, if I devour these hollows I might just get stronger"

Jay murmured as he got up so fast that the human eyes or the lower ranked arrancars could understand what happened.

Suddenly, he picked up his blades as he ran towards the position he heard the growls.
He saw the multitude of hollows hovering around, his eyes fixated at the numbers of hollows suddenly the hollows noticed the presence of the adjuchas. Jay looked down as his hands gripped on the blades tightly, immediately he moved with an enhanced speed utilizing the sonido technique similar to the shunpo(flash steps) of the shinigami, during his utilization of sonido, he spread the blades sideways as multiple hollows were cut down, Jay continued in this motion as more and more hollows were cut down.
The remaining hollows fled, Jay didn't bother going after the fleeing hollows as he had enough to devour for the moment.
Jay then turned around to see the multitude of hollows struck down by his blade, without wasting much time he began devouring the hollows, ripping through the body with his teeth and tearing them into two.
After he was done feeding, Jay was still unsatisfied, the hunger of power lingered.
Soon after, a thought flashed through Jay's mind, he didnt pay much attention to the highly anticipated event occurring at the hall of reborn, where greater power can be achieved.
Without wasting time, Jay started walking towards the location of las Noches. On getting closer to the hall of reborn, Jay felt the cold environment but Jay shook the cold off as he then continued his walk, Jay wasn't even frightened by the darkness or coldness of the environment.
Finally, Jay was met with a temple-like building known as the hall of reborn,Jay marveled at the design of the building. Immediately he stepped into the hall, his eyes met with the beautiful designs of the hall, the marbles' reflections added even more beautiful so did the stone pillars.
However, Jay saw a figure whom was already in the hall, Jay cared less about the figure as he continued to venture round the hall till any high ranking arrancars shows up since it was the event day.

Phantom-T

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:56 am

Like the Murky clouds above, a reiatsu both sinister and gloomy field with murderous intent lashed out echoing through the empty hall of reborn in a manner both intimidating and overwhelming. The source of such outburst would for the moment remain anonymous as a silhouted figure with hallow eyes calmly makes his way into the might hallway.

A sudden coldness would wash by him feeling the hallway with an airy altitude, cold enough to cause goosebumps to lower opponents. The tampered skies would furiously rage on releasing bolts of lightning which inturn would expose the silhouetted figure true form as he camly steps into the light.

With every extra step made, one could immediately tell who he was as his masked face, his purple hallow eyes and his long wavy black hair, would immediately scream out revealing him to be none other than Diego, a Numero of few words.

12 as he was commonly addressed, would make his way through the hallway with his senses analyzing each and every occuppant in the building. Lower classed hollows and nameless menos would be all to see, with all other worthy souls no where to be found..

Holding his Zan firmly with his left hand, thoughts of feeding on such beasts would quickly run down him causing a dash foward towards the more meaty opponent (the adjuchas in their mist) who had more to offer him via evolution. With his claws barring down towards his throat in an attempt to clams tightly around it. A smile would quickly span out along his face, though hidden behind his mask.

What was the use of having more numerous when they could easily boost his strength he would imagine as he carries out this action.

However, before he would barely make contact. The blind numerous would halt his action only starring down at the adjuchas as if trying to mentally identify him.

Retrieving his hands almost immediately, Diego would calmly walk away from the adjuchas and towards the throne seat, heaving a sigh of regret as he mentally consoles himself, from his chosen line of action.

He was a hollow after all and his selfish urge had taking a slight advantage of him. However having worthy opponents to test his skill had come across him as a better option than feeding over lower opponents who would add little to no effect to his evolution.
Last edited by Phantom-T on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Itsu

Post by Itsu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:31 am

Wyre rubbed the petals of a dandelion plant between his fingers watching his skin take on the sunny hue. He looked like he'd spent the afternoon running around instead of lying on his back in the meadow; perfecting the art of emptying his head. There was only so much trigonometry he could take before he needed a wide open sky and plants under his back. There were some locations in Las Noche that imitated a bright sky, with artificial clouds and fake sun. Wyre happened to find himself in a garden of an old female friend. She was one amongst many female arrancar who got hexed by his good looks which inspired blind devotion from them. Totally stressed from numerous people and duty as the Head Fracción, Wyre slinked away from the office through some secret passages he found out after several months in charge of affairs in Hueco Mundo. This was a temporal hideout for him to chill out, cool off and escape the tedious task at the office. With the impression that he may get caught in the house if he stayed indoors, Wyre sneaked off into Alicia's (his female friend) garden where he believed visitors who didn't know the whereabouts of the place would difficulty in locating his hiding position.

He laid down on the grass feeling weary and weak. Because he had the habit of resting even before he got tired, Wyre was known to be the laziest being in existence, hence why Alicia offered an Mp3 player fully loaded with songs and a couple of things to help keep him relaxed while he chilled out in her beautiful garden. With eyes closed he let the lyrics flood him like an early summer breeze. They weren't always upbeat, but they soothed him just the same. With all thoughts of work forgotten he gradually became defenseless against the forces of sleep. He drifted into consciousness. And then back out. The world was a blur, and random images seemed to float aimlessly around in the pool of his thoughts, as though they were being blown about viciously by a hurricane. Soon he was lost in a deep deep sleep.

It hadn't gotten up to an hour of sleep when he suddenly gained consciousness due the series of taps he received on his legs, but after a second he was once again lost. He could feel somebody trying to look at me, staring dead in the eye, but he couldn't keep focus. The whole world simply felt low resolution, a bad quality movie. It was Alicia. She had beside her an incredibly handsome looking arrancar whom she said brought situation reports from the office.

"How in the world did he find me.....!!!!" he yelled out in anger.

Feeling the rage of The Sleeping Dragon, Alicia moved backwards a little before speaking with a polite tone

"You didn't entirely instruct me to be discreet about your stay here. You rushed in, walked straight down here with the words "I don't want to be disturbed" as a form of greeting, so when he briefed me on the matter at hand, I felt I'd be doing the right thing by bringing him here."

Mad as a hippo with a hernia, red in the face, face the color of an over-ripe tomato, red as a brick, fists clenched with hard staring eyes. The nonsensical behavior exhibited by Alicia caused an outbreak of an unpleasing frenzy in the Dragon's mind. But in that moment of extreme vehemence, he smirked, just a small pouting of the lips; a narrowing of the eyes and a tilting of the head. The left side of his faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his god like face; It was so subtle. However, Wyre couldn't cast blame upon Alicia because been the only person who truly understood every nooks and crannies of his nonchalant attitude, he knew his apathetic lifestyle was blameworthy.

Yet still on the ground, Wyre made a single hand gesture and a garganta pathway slowly opened its wrinkled lips behind him. With sluggish steps he got up onto his feet after ordering Damien (his personal assistant) to go ahead.

"My lord.....will you come visit some other time?" the tuneful voice of Alicia reached Wyre's ears and then he paused for a second, he looked straight into her sky-blue eyes and then made a 180 degrees turn facing the dark void. Because of his notoriously uncaring attitude, made him difficult to impress or rouse, and so he walked away without making any form of utterances.

Moments later, a rip between the fabric of space would emanate within the tunnels beneath Las Noche. The dragon walked usually slow, almost robotically, as if his brain was struggling to tell each foot to take the next step. It was as if he were in a stupor; like someone under hypnosis in one of those scooby-doo cartoons. Damien briefed Wyre on the current position of things at the Hall of Reborn as they walked in the dark underground passage. It didn't take long when they both ascended a flight of stairs and then from beneath one of the thrones, they emerged for everyone to see.

From a short distance his green eyes caught the sight of three creatures; a renowned masked Numero (Diego Miles) who has made contact with the Head Fracción on several occasions, and two other strange looking Menos class hollows. Finally he had arrived at the sacred hall of hollows and so he sat on the throne to his left, rested his weight on his bottom with his back upright in one of the thrones closest to him. He sat and stared at the creatures in front of him with a worn out expression written all over his face, paying no regard to the actions of the creatures in sight.

"Damien go ahead and speak on my behalf, I have nothing to say to them." he whispered to his assistant as he stared into space.

"Yes my lord, I'm honored." he responded.

Damien took deep breaths, cleared his throat and then spoke with an authoritatively amplified voice.

"My liege welcomes you all to the Hall of Reborn. It is of great importance for all to heed to the event that will transpire therein. Before I continue, Master Wyre seeks to know your names and why you came here."

King Solomon

Post by King Solomon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:02 am

The bright light exuded from the moon peered through the darkness of the endless night, while reflecting on the sands in Las Noche. Two shadows were seen in the distance, with one being a hollow that was on the ground, and the other shadow being another Gillian that placed his left leg on top of the hollow on the ground. Apparently, the stupid hollow had attempted to harm Kaneki, but he was quickly disposed of.
Kaneki spat in disgust, while a single thought crossed his mind all night; How to get stronger. Kaneki kicked the body of the defeated hollow out of sight, as he laid on the soothing floor of the desert. His bright, golden-blue eyes stared blankly at the endless sky. Kaneki began to think of a conversation he had eavesdropped on earlier amongst a group of hollows,

*"The Hall of Reborn huh? It doesn't matter what it is. As long as it can make me stronger, I'd be willing to enter it.*

Kaneki thought, while he stood up, whilst gently dusting his clothes free from the sand. He walked silently, as his hair swayed in the direction of the wind, towards the direction of the Hall of Reborn, in order to get stronger.

*"I hope this works"*

Salaudeen

Post by Salaudeen » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:36 am

Salaudeen Jaegigla hated it when he was kept waiting and had almost lost patience until he noticed two figures emerging from beneath the throne. Salaudeen had started thinking until he came to a conclusion .

"This must be a secret passage known to only a few and these two persons must be of high rank"[\color].

This he said to himself as he continued looking at these two figures, one sat while the other stood Salaudeen giggled and immediately concealed his.mocking face.
Salaudeen had continued analyzing these two figures and the entire hall until a voice disrupted the silence and attracted Salaudeen's attention who listened to every word the unknown figure uttered.

"Ore wa Salaudeen Jaegigla!(I am Salaudeen Jaegigla).And I have come here to gain more power."[\color].

Stretching his hand out and placing the other leg out he begins to emphasize more

"I want to gain more power! To be the most powerful being! To be the strongest ! To be the most feared(shouting)."[\color].

He stops when he notices he has started shouting and apologises.

"Summimasen, I got a bit carried away but I hope I have answered your question."[\color]

VonJay

Post by VonJay » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Jay stroked his blue hair gently as he moved about the hall, his blue eyes explored the beauty of the hall but his exploration was cut short as he sensed a high reiatsu and stood close to one of the pillars.
However, Jay cared less about the figure as he then placed both hands behind his head.
Shortly, Jay noticed a figure approaching from underneath the throne but that was at first sight, Jay then took a closer look, his eyes caught the presence of another figure, he knew they were both of high rank because he was quite sure, they weren't any other passage although he never went close to the throne but surveyed only the pillars and the design of the hall.

Shortly, the silence which loomed in the hall was broken after the one out of the two figures has taken his spot at the left side of the throne whilst the other stood.
Jay knew that the figures were of high rank, but he was quite shocked when the figure that stood referred to the other as "Master Wyrey".
However, Jason and the other adjuchas and numero were asked to speak their name as well as their purpose of coming here.
Jay had one purpose in mind and that was to become stronger and better.
After the unknown adjucha was done uttering his purpose and name, Jay went on to introduce himself.

"I am Dæmonschiff Jay, I heard this place gives power to those who sought after it. If so, my purpose here is to gain greater power and strength, to be able to defend myself as well as assist and defend Las Noches from internal and foreign attack, I also seek for greater power for personal powers, this is my purpose for coming here"

Jay said with a calm and quiet face with his eyes fixated towards the direction of the unknown figure.

SlimJellal
User Title: Stoned Cold Hearted

Post by SlimJellal » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:22 am

"Left swing, right swing, forward thrust and a 360° sideways swing accompanied by a spin". Tsukane was just swinging his blade around like he was trying to cut down everything in his path but in earnest he was just bored from having to stay in his own quarters for so long as he returns his blade to it's sheath and makes his way towards his bed and takes a sit and Immediately he does his facial expression changes to one of shock and surprise as he mumbles to in a tone only he could hear while he raised himself up from his bed saying How could I forget, forget something this important . Tsukane was running behind schedule for an event which was to be held at Las Noche, an event worthy of bringing most of the residents of Las Noche together in one place, an event that saw the ride to power of some lowly beasts, and the evolution of some others, an event known to all as the Unmasking Ceremony, an event that was to be held for Adjucha who were deemed worthy of being Numero, and Tsukane himself was amongst the chosen few to receive further evolution via the Hogyoku and it would be an error on his part should his presence not be available.

And like the wind Tsukane could no longer be traced within his quarters after he had employed a burst of Sonido, making his way towards the Hall Of Reborn where the ceremony is set to hold. Stopping halfway through to his destination, Tsukane proceeded on foot to allow him time regain even a little of his raitsu and stamina before he stepped into the hall and after 20 minutes of walking through what seemed to be an endless Hallway, Tsukane began feeling the raitsu of most of the occupants of Las Noche, his 'Neighbors' per say were already present and conversing……… perhaps they decided to wait a little for the last Lazy Member named Tsukane. It was a straight walk towards the room and like it never existed, Tsukane was able to pass through the barrier at the rooms entrance due to the single fact that he and every other occupant of the gigantic room were all members of a singular Specie of savages known simply as Hollows and of his origin was any different from theirs, the barrier would have performed it's function of keeping him out.

Finally Tsukane was in and it was natural he surveyed his environment but that wasn't necessary today for they were all gathered for a singular reason at this particular day and it was to be expected of Tsukane to acknowledge both his equals and Superiors present and his first choice was to approach the the only two present at the hall, their names were unknown to him but he didn't care anyways, before Tsukane could make any movement he felt the chilling presence of a familiar entity approaching the hall, Diego or rather 12 as he was commonly called was in one of his fits of rage and bloodlust as he sent a chilling aura to those present. Not wanting to make contact while he was in such state, Tsukane watched quietly as Diego went after the nameless Adjucha but was surprised at his sudden stop just short of his prize, seems like the blind man has recollected his Nerves. The sudden approach of two other high class Hollows were somewhat of a shock to Tsukane,he hadn't expected them to be present,at least not yet.

One of the head fraccion, known famously as the sleeping Dragon Wrye graced the occasion with his presence, alongside his assistant Damien whom was ordered to speak on behalf of Wyre and proceeds to address the lesser known occupants of the room, Questioning them on their identities and the purpose they had for coming into the hall. A smile found it's way to the face of Tsukane as he stepped up after hearing the other two speak and he finally broke his silence saying Was I invisible to you all or what? But right now I don't care about Invisibility, the reason I am here is to seek more power, Seek Invincibility, and that's the only thing that brought me here as he turned around and gave a gentle Nod of acknowledgement towards Diego, with his back turned to Damien and Wrye, a move both stupid and daring
In The End Only One Is Permitted To Stand

Tope

Post by Tope » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:47 pm

The fabric of space ripped apart in a zig zag manner, opening wide to reveal a dark world which unleashed a turbulence of reishi from within. This was the famous garganta which formed just right in front of the unoccupied throne seat within the reborn halls, from said opened void came a being so tall he looked a like gaint. Pale blue skin with white round eyes and curly wet blue hair packed backwards, muscular built with a height of 6ft. The void closed by itself as the newly arrived arrancar looked around his vicinity, the place was a it crowded with weaker souls that he almost didn't feel their presence. Beside him was the second head fraccion, well he pay no attention to the lazy fella as he sat down on the second throne, his left elbow placed on the armrest as his head rested on his left palm.

He sighed as he pointed his right hand towards the hall, his palm opened and closed as he gestured the participants to move closer to the throne seat. Most of them might not know who he is but the fact that he was sitting in a place where only the Espada should sit on, should give them an idea of his authority over them, besides he wouldn't want to release his reiatsu as it could kill them on the spot. Once they all move closer, he would speak, and if they failed to then they would be killed right on the spot, although they probably don't know that.

"Why don't you all state your name?"

Hikaru pretty much knew everyone had introduced themselves before his arrival but he wasn't there so they have to restart all over again. And it's just another way to provoke them, he wishes to see the stupidest one of them that would lose his temper despite being weak. One should never lose his cool, especially against a superior being. He didn't bother to ask them why they were here as that was obvious, he knew why they were here. Same reason why every hollow comes here, what he didn't know was if they deserve to be here.

"And what in the world makes you think you deserve this power?"

Everyone single one of them have a reason for wanting to be powerful, but do they all deserve to be powerful. Some beings are born with power, the naturally talented ones, while some beings have to work hard to gain power. One way or the other, a being must deserve power in other to receive it, either it's a birth right or spun from one's hard work. That's what Hikaru is trying to figure out through their replies, just what gives them the right to demand more power.

Itsu

Post by Itsu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:28 am

After all the pleasantries were complete, it became clear to Damien that they all actually knew what lured them into the sacred place of Hollows. Of course it can be said that almost 80% of creatures in Hueco Mundo were conversant of the purpose and existence of the Hall, but asking them to state their goal was a way of making a public declaration to every being in the Hall on why they truly came, that way, a bond of some sort would subconsciously grow within them based on the fact that they all have same aim as legionnaires. Meanwhile just as Damien was about to proceed in the ritual, an indistinct voice echoed in the Hall saying

“Was I invisible to you all or what? But right now I don't care about Invisibility, the reason I am here is to seek more power, Seek Invincibility, and that's the only thing that brought me here”

It was in that moment that Damien noticed the presence of another creature that escaped his radar all this while. But Damien found the response of the unfamiliar figure rude and disrespectful because of the nonchalant attitude exhibit by a lower class creature. Unlike his master Wyre who wouldn’t mind or care about things of such nature, Damien was the direct opposite of apathy. He was the type that doesn’t take things at face value and has zero tolerance for disloyalty.

It was in that moment that the creature finished uttering his statement that Damien was seen standing directly behind him. Damien disappeared in sonido and surfaced almost at the same spot as the unfortunate being. Just as he did, his reiatsu busted out in rage like a roaring lion. The moment that was done, the creature before him will be hexed by Damien’s almost unbreakable illusion ability. Should the hollow sense his presence, something practically unavoidable since it was a normal phenomenon for lesser creatures to feel the reiyoku pressure of a superior officer when been extremely close to them. So therefore, in a period of one to three seconds, the creature would began to feel his head pounding, like every cell in his body was screaming for oxygen. Of course he would keep or try fighting it, but would feel like his head was about to explode, His entire body would have him beg to take a breath. The creature would Instantaneously find himself in an unknown dimension, drowning into a deep blue sea. He would see himself falling further and further into the darkness until it threatens to swallow him whole. This was like having a gun to his head and being told not to let his heart beat. Of course it will beat. And just like the heart must go on his lungs will inhale whether it is air or briny water. In the moment that the coolness rushes in and he would feel like he was already dead. The torture would seem like days in the sea, trying to survive countless streams of raging oceans waves smashing over him, but it would all occur in less than three seconds.

Just as the time clocked three seconds, Damien would be seen standing next to his master once more. To onlookers, it would seem as though Damien went down to have a word with the creature and returned afterwards. However, Damien’s intention was to punish the him by using his unreleased ability which is the ability to enforce false images into the victims mind. It is done when the victim senses his reiatsu, and then the illusion activates instantaneously and automatically. The scary part of his Illusionary dimension is that, one second in reality seems like 1 hour in Damien’s Mirage world, however when used against same seat or higher level officer(s) it becomes less successful and not feasible since it would require extra effort and skill to perfectly execute his ability on them. The after effects of his illusions were mostly blurry sight, fatigue, numbness of body, or extreme sweating, dependent on the victim's resistance to the illusion or the time spent in the dimension and he is capable of limiting the illusion to just one person.

Since Wyre paid no attention to the event that transpired in the Hall, he failed to catch the sight of what Damien did to a poor and innocent creature. It was after that time that Wyre's ears twitched to the sound of approaching footsteps from beneath the throne stand. The approaching footsteps had the hard sound of someone on tiles; someone who has not learnt to walk quietly and instead relied on the floor to absorb their steps. Each footfall was chaotically spaced from the last, no rhythm at all. Whoever was coming up the passageway was either large and heavily condensed with spiritual energy or superior seated officer who considers him/herself untouchable or maybe not.

Few seconds later, the beast of the ocean surfaced from beneath the second throne adjacent to that of Wyre's. It was no other person than Ishidate Hikaru; the beast of the sea. He had come to witness the unmasking ritual of some power hungry hollows. Wyre gave a cold stare at his colleague who happened to be his rival but at the same time his partner. The feeling of discomfort was washed away by the Dragon with a slight tilt of his head to the other side, starring into space once more. But now that both Head Fraccións were present, the commencement of the ritual will be delayed no further. However just as Hikaru stepped in, he ordered the aspiring young creatures to introduce themselves once more. Seeing that Wyre's focus wasn’t even in the matters of the Hall, he paid deaf ears to his partner's order and allowed them start all over. All Wyre was waiting for was the time Damien would signal him to initiate the power of the hogyoku for the ritual to commence.

Phantom-T

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:34 am

"What a pity and I really liked that one", Diego voice echoed as the Brave night Damien returned back to his master side, even though not aware of what he might have done. The blind night could clearly tell Tsukanes reiatsu had been tainted by Damien's Reiatsu..

Stepping forward to offer his greetings to both fraccions, who's mere pressense really weighed down on him. Diego would first assume a bow before continuing with any words.

Not to question your Authority Hikaru Sama but are their goals really that important..

Why Dont you allow me feed on some of them and we can all go our happy way.. With Tsukane only a few ft away. Diego would advance towards him, before attempting to impale his claws into his shoulder as he all the while carrys on with his speech. For example this guy over here seem to have quite the attitude I'm sure Damien would agree with me.

With his claws barely skin deep into Tsukane Diego would attempt to infuse his rieatsu into his skin causing him enough physical pain to negate a little bit Damien's Reiatsu in other to avoid the possibility of imbecilic characteristics manifesting from the total mind rape.