[OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

Beyond the world of the living lies Hueco Mundo; the dimension in which the Hollow and Arrancar reside. The terrain is blank, and dull - white sands stretch as far as the eye can see and the sky above remains perpetually dark. From the sand juts Las Noches, the home of the Arrancar. The structure is massive in size and white all around with one single door. You may enter, if you dare.

Moderator: Itsu

User avatar
Phantom-T
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#21

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:09 am

Okay, great as long as that is already covered then I think we are set. More threads can be added later on as we grow
Last edited by Phantom-T on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Itsu
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Title: [Acting HF]

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#22

Post by Itsu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:45 am

Since I brought about the idea of setting up the unmasking ceremony thread, I was thinking I go right ahead with the creation of the thread...I could build it up to fit the concept of the practice way back in BAM or i could do an upgrade. Anyways, I can't do anything without the permission of our leaders. So should I carry on or what? :D
Image

Tope
Member
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#23

Post by Tope » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:23 am

The thread for the list of Hollow abilities, I hope that is still in progress!? That's also a very important thread for members.

User avatar
ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:57 pm
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada
Contact:

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#24

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:41 am

Itsu - Go ahead and create it. I think an upgrade would be nice as long as we keep the core concept. If Pitchi agrees, you can post it up when it's ready.

Tope - Still working on it, bud.

User avatar
Itsu
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Title: [Acting HF]

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#25

Post by Itsu » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:36 am

Okay then, ill start off soonest.....when I'm through I'll contact either of you for assessment.
Image

User avatar
Pitchi
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#26

Post by Pitchi » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:37 am

Where y'all at? It got terrifyingly silent.

@Itsu, start with the thread. I am very much sure you will handle that expertly.

However: With the abilitiy thread should also come a guideline for the Arrancar when it comes to
use stat systems. I think once Duckie and Rayon have finished working on a stat system, we should
focus on that as soon as its out.

User avatar
Asano
Founder
Founder
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:00 pm
User Title: [The Last 7th Division Captain| Ignis Rex] Keeper of all things Sacred
Contact:

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#27

Post by Asano » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Administrator Message:
The whole stats thing is "done". Well, I'd say about 90% done. Right now I'm trying to find a way to make it a part of the site as a BB code. However trying to get it to work the way I want is a lil...tricky, especially because the magic (HTML in posts) I want to use isn't allowed here and I cannot enable that function here even as master admin. Though I could rewrite the site's code to allow it, I'm not proficient enough to do it safely...or successfully. Anyway, I'm stepping in to say that the core of it is done, and that the only real hold up is to make it easy as butts for everyone to use, and writing a few things for it (which I won't be doing myself).
- Asano
Last edited by Asano on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...


User avatar
Itsu
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Title: [Acting HF]

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#28

Post by Itsu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 pm

These are some ideas for an off topic thread I felt may come in handy.

For the off topic threads;
1. We could have a Garganta Sign in and out thread where members post their arrival into the HQ. Much like the common in&out thread we used to have on BAM.

2. We could have the Five Question thread. Where five casual questions would be asked by any poster, and thereafter would be answered by another. Anyone that answers the previous questions, would then drop his/her own five questions. The cycle would continue in that format.


3. Lastly we could have a Hollow's Nest thread. In this thread, members get to post their current state of mind; what they feel, what they feel like doing, what they wish to do at that moment etcetera.

If any is implemented, the poster should ensure that his/her "Name" & "Rank" be written alongside everything....
For example:
Name: ?????????
Rank: ????????

Then, blah blah blah....


So what do you think guys....
Image

User avatar
Pitchi
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#29

Post by Pitchi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm

*++***++EVERYONE: Pls more activity. It's almost dead here. Pls. *++***++**+

@Itsu:

All of them are generally nice. We should definately have a Leave Thread, as it makes monitoring whos there and whos not a lot easier. The Five Questions have been a thing on BA and BAM, and I would keep it in the back of my head as an idea for future implementation - at the moment, we are running relatively low on members.

As for the Hollows Nest, is this some sort of "Behind the Mask" thread?

User avatar
Phantom-T
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#30

Post by Phantom-T » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Itsu wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 pm
These are some ideas for an off topic thread I felt may come in handy.

For the off topic threads;
1. We could have a Garganta Sign in and out thread where members post their arrival into the HQ. Much like the common in&out thread we used to have on BAM.

2. We could have the Five Question thread. Where five casual questions would be asked by any poster, and thereafter would be answered by another. Anyone that answers the previous questions, would then drop his/her own five questions. The cycle would continue in that format.


3. Lastly we could have a Hollow's Nest thread. In this thread, members get to post their current state of mind; what they feel, what they feel like doing, what they wish to do at that moment etcetera.

If any is implemented, the poster should ensure that his/her "Name" & "Rank" be written alongside everything....
For example:
Name: ?????????
Rank: ????????

Then, blah blah blah....


So what do you think guys....
Great one Itsu, they are all nice off topic ideas. But I think the third one can be merged withe the first.

Members can state how they are feeling/their mind state, their rank and all that when they actually sign in or out...
Pitchi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm
*++***++EVERYONE: Pls more activity. It's almost dead here. Pls. *++***++**+

@Itsu:

All of them are generally nice. We should definately have a Leave Thread, as it makes monitoring whos there and whos not a lot easier. The Five Questions have been a thing on BA and BAM, and I would keep it in the back of my head as an idea for future implementation - at the moment, we are running relatively low on members.

As for the Hollows Nest, is this some sort of "Behind the Mask" thread?
I also support the leave thread idea...
Can't say much about my activity, but I think a few of us are actually on leave right now and its hard to tell who's available for what.. However, I will definetly do something about my activity here.


I would like to know how the hall of reborn is planned on being used. I can see it's up, but I can't tell if the activity there is done strickly by invitation or is it going to be opened up during a certain time period/ time interval..
Image

User avatar
Itsu
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Title: [Acting HF]

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#31

Post by Itsu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 am

Phantom-T wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 pm
Itsu wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 pm
These are some ideas for an off topic thread I felt may come in handy.

For the off topic threads;
1. We could have a Garganta Sign in and out thread where members post their arrival into the HQ. Much like the common in&out thread we used to have on BAM.

2. We could have the Five Question thread. Where five casual questions would be asked by any poster, and thereafter would be answered by another. Anyone that answers the previous questions, would then drop his/her own five questions. The cycle would continue in that format.


3. Lastly we could have a Hollow's Nest thread. In this thread, members get to post their current state of mind; what they feel, what they feel like doing, what they wish to do at that moment etcetera.

If any is implemented, the poster should ensure that his/her "Name" & "Rank" be written alongside everything....
For example:
Name: ?????????
Rank: ????????

Then, blah blah blah....


So what do you think guys....
Great one Itsu, they are all nice off topic ideas. But I think the third one can be merged withe the first.

Members can state how they are feeling/their mind state, their rank and all that when they actually sign in or out...
Pitchi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm
*++***++EVERYONE: Pls more activity. It's almost dead here. Pls. *++***++**+

@Itsu:

All of them are generally nice. We should definately have a Leave Thread, as it makes monitoring whos there and whos not a lot easier. The Five Questions have been a thing on BA and BAM, and I would keep it in the back of my head as an idea for future implementation - at the moment, we are running relatively low on members.

As for the Hollows Nest, is this some sort of "Behind the Mask" thread?
I also support the leave thread idea...
Can't say much about my activity, but I think a few of us are actually on leave right now and its hard to tell who's available for what.. However, I will definetly do something about my activity here.


I would like to know how the hall of reborn is planned on being used. I can see it's up, but I can't tell if the activity there is done strickly by invitation or is it going to be opened up during a certain time period/ time interval..

The hall of reborn will be used when an unmasking ritual is to take place heck no one is to post in the thread.. The best alternative is to lock the thread untill such event is to take place...... And the unmasking ceremony event is one that requires the presence of every member and as such doesn't need a special invitation, just an announcement... I hope that answered your question.

Added in 40 minutes 6 seconds:
Pitchi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:18 pm
*++***++EVERYONE: Pls more activity. It's almost dead here. Pls. *++***++**+

@Itsu:

All of them are generally nice. We should definately have a Leave Thread, as it makes monitoring whos there and whos not a lot easier. The Five Questions have been a thing on BA and BAM, and I would keep it in the back of my head as an idea for future implementation - at the moment, we are running relatively low on members.

As for the Hollows Nest, is this some sort of "Behind the Mask" thread?

Yeah that's true. The leave thread is now a necessity.....As it stands we don't even know when our members are off due to RL issues or something....That thread will really come in handy.

As for your last question @PItchi....The hollow's nest is something related to that, if not it....
Image

User avatar
Pitchi
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#32

Post by Pitchi » Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 am

TO DO LIST:

1) Leave Thread.
2) Laboratory
3) Hollows Nest.

If you want to help out with these - go ahead. I will do the Leave thread and the rules accordingly
now. You can add to the list.

How do I go ahead?
Either, you send me an idea or a fully done thread via PM. I can post it up or, if you feel like you want
the credit for it (which I support) I give you green light if I think its fine.

Please copy the list into your post. You may add freely what you think is needed.

So, right now:

1) Leave Thread: DONE
2) Laboratory:
3) Hollows Nest

Tope
Member
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#33

Post by Tope » Fri May 12, 2017 10:42 pm

There's also the "list of arsenal thread".....wait, why do I have the feeling am the only one that thinks it's important and wants it urgently!?

User avatar
Phantom-T
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#34

Post by Phantom-T » Sat May 13, 2017 12:02 am

Tope wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:42 pm
There's also the "list of arsenal thread".....wait, why do I have the feeling am the only one that thinks it's important and wants it urgently!?
Nah, your not alone.

I could gather a few things together and put it up, but that's if we have nobody working on it already..
Image

User avatar
ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:57 pm
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada
Contact:

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#35

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 am

Hey y'all, rankings have been updated. There were three major changes so congratulations to Itsu, Tope, and Phantom-T! Go check it, yo.

Also, Phantom-T has sent me a list of abilities that's damn near complete. They'll be posted up as quickly as I'm able to. That mixed with what Itsu has sent will be A+

Since I don't have internet atm, I want y'all to know that you can add me on FB for any questions you may have that I won't be able to see on here. I have access to the site Monday - Thursday during my lunch, but Friday - Sunday I've got nada.

User avatar
platinum6ix
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 am
User Title: Platinum6ix
Contact:

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#36

Post by platinum6ix » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Tope wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:42 pm
There's also the "list of arsenal thread".....wait, why do I have the feeling am the only one that thinks it's important and wants it urgently!?


Lol, who do you plan to destroy in a spar?


Back to the matter. Is a lab really necessary?
Image

Tope
Member
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#37

Post by Tope » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 pm

platinum6ix wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:42 pm
Tope wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:42 pm
There's also the "list of arsenal thread".....wait, why do I have the feeling am the only one that thinks it's important and wants it urgently!?


Lol, who do you plan to destroy in a spar?


Back to the matter. Is a lab really necessary?
Everyone that I face because " Am Ishidate Hikaru. "

User avatar
platinum6ix
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 am
User Title: Platinum6ix
Contact:

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#38

Post by platinum6ix » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Tope wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 pm


Everyone that I face because " Am Ishidate Hikaru. "
Lol, good luck with that.
Image

User avatar
Phantom-T
Member
Member
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#39

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:40 pm

platinum6ix wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm
Tope wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 pm


Everyone that I face because " Am Ishidate Hikaru. "
Lol, good luck with that.
LoL..

Ishidate will need it.
Image

User avatar
platinum6ix
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 am
User Title: Platinum6ix
Contact:

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

#40

Post by platinum6ix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Few things about Las has been disturbing me for a while. The question I have is “Why are some activities not categorized in an orderly manner? When I click on Las when surfing the net, most things are just plain. Spars and missions are two different things and I think they should be categorized into different pages.

The current Mission thread is suppose to be titled “Mission Approval Thread”, while another page should be created “Missions” or something related where only mission based R.P will be made.”

Also, same ideology should be made concerning spars. Spar Approval Thread should be created and also a page for all sorts of spars.


Lastly, we'll need a notification room where messages can be easily passed even from other divisions to everyone. I believe it was called Arrancar Notification Screen back in BAM. The use of private inbox to pass a general message to everyone is tiring.


I have other social plans for Las such as scrambling, quiz, and trivia. But let's see what you guys have to say about this before I get to that.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest