[OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

Beyond the world of the living lies Hueco Mundo; the dimension in which the Hollow and Arrancar reside. The terrain is blank, and dull - white sands stretch as far as the eye can see and the sky above remains perpetually dark. From the sand juts Las Noches, the home of the Arrancar. The structure is massive in size and white all around with one single door. You may enter, if you dare.

Moderator: Itsu

Phantom-T

Re: [OOC] Arrancar Ideas and Suggestions

Post by Phantom-T » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:03 pm

platinum6ix wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Few things about Las has been disturbing me for a while. The question I have is “Why are some activities not categorized in an orderly manner? When I click on Las when surfing the net, most things are just plain. Spars and missions are two different things and I think they should be categorized into different pages.

The current Mission thread is suppose to be titled “Mission Approval Thread”, while another page should be created “Missions” or something related where only mission based R.P will be made.”

Also, same ideology should be made concerning spars. Spar Approval Thread should be created and also a page for all sorts of spars.
Okay basically, tearing the spar and mission approval thread apart is not necessary, though they are different, one thread is enough for handling the approval of both activities...
(We Dont want to have a cluster of threads with similar functions taking up much space)

However having a sub thread for the individual missions and spars like you said will definetly put things in place and in addition we might also carve out a Review thread where finished spars are submitted.

Lastly, we'll need a notification room where messages can be easily passed even from other divisions to everyone. I believe it was called Arrancar Notification Screen back in BAM. The use of private inbox to pass a general message to everyone is tiring.
Nice idea, I personally would like to see an oficial Notification screen. so far we've been using this thread to pass down information, which is still cool, but sometimes people do skip through them with other wall of texts unless highlighted in a specific color.
I have other social plans for Las such as scrambling, quiz, and trivia. But let's see what you guys have to say about this before I get to that.

Okay..

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:53 pm

The reason for the formatting is that it makes everything too convoluted. We don't have near enough threads to need to go

Forums > Hueco Mundo > Las Noches > Missions > The one thread you want

Itsu
User Title: [Acting HF]

Post by Itsu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:09 am

What I can understand from what platinum6ix said is that, if you take a look at this.....

Forums > Hueco Mundo > Las Noche >
Now every other sub threads are pilled up under 'Las Noche'.
Perhaps creating a section where all spars could be thrown into would have kept things in other. That way the Las Noche section wouldn't look so congested. That's what I think he meant tho.....of which I agree to.

platinum6ix
User Title: Platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello! It's been a while. This might come out of the blue, but, is it just me or is anyone missing the UHRM?

Phantom-T

Post by Phantom-T » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:10 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:00 pm
Hello! It's been a while. This might come out of the blue, but, is it just me or is anyone missing the UHRM?
Lol, I'm sure I'm missing something, I'm not particularly certain its the UHRM. Maybe its the people or the free fun treats..

Tope

Post by Tope » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:50 am

I miss the uHRM, i miss the Wandenreich.....hmmmm, what else!!!!

Tope

Post by Tope » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:07 am

Ok so now we have our seprate Recruitment section which is good, instead of new people posting their application and piling up the section.....only one thread will be posted and in that thread every other Recruit will post their application there to be accepted.

The question now is, what should be the format for Hollow Recruitment Application (HRA)????

Phantom-T

Post by Phantom-T » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:17 am

Tope wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:07 am
Ok so now we have our seprate Recruitment section which is good, instead of new people posting their application and piling up the section.....only one thread will be posted and in that thread every other Recruit will post their application there to be accepted.

The question now is, what should be the format for Hollow Recruitment Application (HRA)????
I suggest the application follows the standard format..

Their name
Reason for joining the faction.
What they can offer
What they hope to achieve
If they are battle ready
What their r.p experience is
Etc

Their Bio (physical appearance and History)
Would come later I guess

Itsu

Post by Itsu » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 am

I suggest the application follows the standard format..

Their name
Reason for joining the faction.
What they can offer
What they hope to achieve
If they are battle ready
What their r.p experience is
Etc

Their Bio (physical appearance and History)
Would come later I guess

IMO, 'Name, R.P experience and Bio is enough. I'd say we do away with the rest to avoid too many questions. The format should be as simple as possible.

Itsu

Post by Itsu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:02 am

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

An Unmasking Ceremony will be coming up on the 1st of September. We all know what the ritual is about right? well to those who don't know, it's a culture that has been in existence since the old site where all newly recruited members partake in before getting promoted to the rank of Numero. So members that fall under the rank of "Gillian or Adjuchas" are expected to be at the Hall of Reborn thread on the said date. All other available members are to grace the occasion with there presence so as to welcome the newly recruited beasts.

If you have any question(s) or suggestion(s) kindly drop them here for discussion. Thank you.

platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:34 am

Hello again.
Doesn't action speak louder than words? If it's in the power of the moderator, let him proceed with the suggestions above so we can move forward. And the ranking seems to be stagnant for while. I believe the time interval was every month.

Itsu

Post by Itsu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:34 am
Hello again.
Doesn't action speak louder than words? If it's in the power of the moderator, let him proceed with the suggestions above so we can move forward. And the ranking seems to be stagnant for while. I believe the time interval was every month.
I'll get to this soonest, so for now just relax. That's by the way

Please who has the descriptions for Choque
Interior and Trapense Triagular? They are practically the last pieces of data required for the completion of our arsenal, so any one who has any info on this should signify. Thanks.

platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 am

Itsu wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 am

Interior and Trapense Triagular? They are practically the last pieces of data required for the completion of our arsenal, so any one who has any info on this should signify. Thanks.

For a technique, am not quite familiar with those words but Let me check my hard drive.

Added in 1 hour 21 minutes 31 seconds:
Found it; The ability falls under the Misc Techniques. I brought the entire category should you need it.

~***~

Onde de Negacion & Misc. Techniques

Acid Touch:(Available for all Ranks) A thin layer of corrosive acid that secretes from the pores on the hands, claws, paws, talons, etc. The acid is relatively mild but can leave up to 3rd degree burns depending on the target. This works upon touching the target only and can even burn through clothes.

Hollow's Cry:(Adjucha Only) The Adjucas taps into his primal urges and unleashes a bone-chilling scream, designed to inspire fear into his opponent. Its most effective in a cone, emanating from the mouth. The more reiatsu used, the larger the area. A direct hit can leave the target paralyzed in fear temporarily. The stronger the opponent, the weaker the effect.

El Ultimo Aliento De Los Hueco:(Numero 11-15)("Hollows last breath") User releases their reiatsu in sudden burst, causing wind to come out spreading pretty wide depending on the userenough to push the opponent away and cause small cuts, if the user wants to he/she can makeit move a little at the cost of a little more reiatsu, low level technique.

Trapense triangular:(Numero 11-15)("triangular Trappist") The user makes a triangular shape with his/her hands and pushes forwards making a fiery triangle shooting straight forward, the triangles size can be from 1inches as it's height to 15 feet and it may be very wide, it travels pretty fast and the smaller the faster but the bigger the more damage, and anything caught in between it get's pushed back and burned, high low level technique.

Onda de negacion:(Numero 11-15)("negation wave") The user gathers their reiatsu before jutting it out of their skin, pushing into existence an onda de negacion wave surrounds that user from as close as 1 cm to the user to 5 feet. If the user is strong enough it may stretch farther and it surrounds the user for about 5-10 seconds seconds while it is spreading acting like barrier. It burns and negates anything that touches it if made strong enough.

Hueco's brillan:(Numero 11-15)("Hollows sparkle") The user can raise their hand or lower it and they evenly shape their reiatsu forming a little electromagnetic sparkle that isn't very big and throws it at the opponent. It is very swift and fast and if it hit's or interacts with an object it channels throughout their wholebody. Once touched it will follow "it" anywhere and remains for 10 seconds, in those ten seconds it numbs the body and makes it completely paralyzed. Barely does any damage. Mid level technique.

Choque interior:(Numero 11-15)("inner shock") This attack is made by closing your fingers on top of your thumb while evening out your reiatsu, making it just perfect with your negative energy. This creates an electrical whiteenergy to pop out, shooting forward. Instead of just shooting through an object (Like Byakurai) once it has interacted or touched an object it spreads all around it really quickly, shocking it every where. Strengthdepends on the user, mid level technique.

Caja Negacion:(Numero 7-10)("negation box") special small cube shape device meant to simulate negation fields, by inserting some amount of reiatsu and throwing the device towards the opponent or object and it will react to it's reiatsu trapping them in a box shaped energy for 3 posts and it can either shock or burn the object. The amount needed is a lot, it wastes 1/4 of the users reiatsu, high level technique.

Gonzui:(Numero 7-10) User sucks in spirit particles from surrounding area while in a after life area like Hueco Mundo and Soul Society. However if in the land of the living then human souls are sucked in instead. The user's muscles expand, making them physically stronger. User's hierro thickens by thesame amount as well, increasing defense. This does however decrease mobility by the same amount.This technique can't be used again if a fellow arrancar has already done it in the area. There would be no spirit particles left.

Numero 8-10 increase strength&hierro, decreasemobility by 5 ( last for 3 post)

Numero 7 Increase strength&hierro, decrease mobility by 7 (last for 5 post)

Fraccion increase strength & hierro, decrease mobility by 10 (last for 7 post)

Head Fraccion increase strength & hierro, decrease mobility by 15 ( last for 10 post)

Espada increase strength & hierro, decrease mobility by 20 ( last for 13 post )

Trampa Espititual:(Fraccion 3-6)("spiritual trap") this attack is similar to "onda cero" but instead is made with negative energy not fused with cero and is also softened, it releases in the same way as "onda cero" and it'sshape, but if the opponent is hit when it is released it paralyzes them a little bit (like Six Bars of Light). The spiritual trap can expand andcontract when thrown at a target and from then point on, captures the target, bind their arms to their torso's. If the opponent is caught it squeezes the part that is caught burns that area,shocking them somewhat. He/she will be unableto move unless they break it. Uses up a lot of reiatsu, High level Technique.

Nubes de Ceniza:(Fraccion 3-6)("ash Cloud") The user can grab some sort of object, any object with some mass, and snaps it between his/her fingers. while also mixng in some of one's reiatsu. The user then moves their hand sideways, creating ash. This makes the whole place very ashy and hard to see through and very hard to walk through because the ash is not light in weight, nor do they fall like confetti as they fly through the air then to the ground, landing on any object except the user, it is very viscous! (Viscous means dense.) The ash stays for about 6 posts after it has already been used, mid level technique.

Phantom-T

Post by Phantom-T » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 am
Itsu wrote:

For a technique, am not quite familiar with those words but Let me check my hard drive.

Found it; The ability falls under the Misc Techniques. I brought the entire category should you need it.

~***~

Acid Touch:(Available for all Ranks) A thin layer of corrosive acid that secretes from the pores on the hands, claws, paws, talons, etc. The acid is relatively mild but can leave up to 3rd degree burns depending on the target. This works upon touching the target only and can even burn through clothes.

Hollow's Cry:(Adjucha Only) The Adjucas taps into his primal urges and unleashes a bone-chilling scream, designed to inspire fear into his opponent. Its most effective in a cone, emanating from the mouth. The more reiatsu used, the larger the area. A direct hit can leave the target paralyzed in fear temporarily. The stronger the opponent, the weaker the effect.

El Ultimo Aliento De Los Hueco:(Numero 11-15)("Hollows last breath") User releases their reiatsu in sudden burst, causing wind to come out spreading pretty wide depending on the userenough to push the opponent away and cause small cuts, if the user wants to he/she can makeit move a little at the cost of a little more reiatsu, low level technique.

Trapense triangular:(Numero 11-15)("triangular Trappist") The user makes a triangular shape with his/her hands and pushes forwards making a fiery triangle shooting straight forward, the triangles size can be from 1inches as it's height to 15 feet and it may be very wide, it travels pretty fast and the smaller the faster but the bigger the more damage, and anything caught in between it get's pushed back and burned, high low level technique.

Onda de negacion:(Numero 11-15)("negation wave") The user gathers their reiatsu before jutting it out of their skin, pushing into existence an onda de negacion wave surrounds that user from as close as 1 cm to the user to 5 feet. If the user is strong enough it may stretch farther and it surrounds the user for about 5-10 seconds seconds while it is spreading acting like barrier. It burns and negates anything that touches it if made strong enough.

Hueco's brillan:(Numero 11-15)("Hollows sparkle") The user can raise their hand or lower it and they evenly shape their reiatsu forming a little electromagnetic sparkle that isn't very big and throws it at the opponent. It is very swift and fast and if it hit's or interacts with an object it channels throughout their wholebody. Once touched it will follow "it" anywhere and remains for 10 seconds, in those ten seconds it numbs the body and makes it completely paralyzed. Barely does any damage. Mid level technique.

Choque interior:(Numero 11-15)("inner shock") This attack is made by closing your fingers on top of your thumb while evening out your reiatsu, making it just perfect with your negative energy. This creates an electrical whiteenergy to pop out, shooting forward. Instead of just shooting through an object (Like Byakurai) once it has interacted or touched an object it spreads all around it really quickly, shocking it every where. Strengthdepends on the user, mid level technique.

Caja Negacion:(Numero 7-10)("negation box") special small cube shape device meant to simulate negation fields, by inserting some amount of reiatsu and throwing the device towards the opponent or object and it will react to it's reiatsu trapping them in a box shaped energy for 3 posts and it can either shock or burn the object. The amount needed is a lot, it wastes 1/4 of the users reiatsu, high level technique.

Gonzui:(Numero 7-10) User sucks in spirit particles from surrounding area while in a after life area like Hueco Mundo and Soul Society. However if in the land of the living then human souls are sucked in instead. The user's muscles expand, making them physically stronger. User's hierro thickens by thesame amount as well, increasing defense. This does however decrease mobility by the same amount.This technique can't be used again if a fellow arrancar has already done it in the area. There would be no spirit particles left.

Head Fraccion increase strength & hierro, decrease mobility by 15 ( last for 10 post)

Trampa Espititual:(Fraccion 3-6)("spiritual trap") this attack is similar to "onda cero" but instead is made with negative energy not fused with cero and is also softened, it releases in the same way as "onda cero" and it'sshape, but if the opponent is hit when it is released it paralyzes them a little bit (like Six Bars of Light). The spiritual trap can expand andcontract when thrown at a target and from then point on, captures the target, bind their arms to their torso's. If the opponent is caught it squeezes the part that is caught burns that area,shocking them somewhat. He/she will be unableto move unless they break it. Uses up a lot of reiatsu, High level Technique.

Nubes de Ceniza:(Fraccion 3-6)("ash Cloud") The user can grab some sort of object, any object with some mass, and snaps it between his/her fingers. while also mixng in some of one's reiatsu. The user then moves their hand sideways, creating ash. This makes the whole place very ashy and hard to see through and very hard to walk through because the ash is not light in weight, nor do they fall like confetti as they fly through the air then to the ground, landing on any object except the user, it is very viscous! (Viscous means dense.) The ash stays for about 6 posts after it has already been used, mid level technique.

Nice list you have there, that must have been from the origin

platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Phantom-T wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 am
[]

Nice list you have there, that must have been from the origin
Yeah. Other sections of the Arrancar Arsenal are presently available as well.

Itsu

Post by Itsu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:17 am

platinum6ix wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 am
Itsu wrote:

~***~

Thanks for this piece of information, I really do appreciate.

platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:39 am

Nah it's nothing. Just trying to assist in any way I can.

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 pm

The ability list will be completed within the week. We have all the abilities, and just need to add two more and it'll be done. Silverdrake has been compiling it for us with what I received.

ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:05 pm

The Rankings Have Been Updated
Congratulations to those promoted, and thank you to itsu and platinum6ix for your recommendations!

platinum6ix

Post by platinum6ix » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:09 am

ClumsyDuckie83 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:58 pm
The ability list will be completed within the week. We have all the abilities, and just need to add two more and it'll be done. Silverdrake has been compiling it for us with what I received.

This is way better than a good news.