All Character Applications

Before a profile may be posted, it must be created and approved here. This holds true for any faction.
Freakyjoker
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#21

Post by Freakyjoker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:27 am

Character's name: Orochi Hashikaze

Age:18

Nickname: Freaky kaze

Race:shinigami

Physical appearance: Orochi has an orange hair and blue eyes.has 3 like whiskers in his cheeks and he's tall(8'2) .he wear an iron mesh shirt on the inside and a black t-shirt with black shorts revealing his bandaged legs and black sandals...and has a white rope covering him from neck to thigh with a pouch attatched to his shorts...and his sword hanging from his back

Personality: Orochi's stubborn,strong-willed and impulsive.he mostly observes but talks a lot when he can except during fights,he has a pretty smile and doea same even when beaten or fighting. He has a belief that keeps him going'as long as there is life,there's hope'... He never gives up due to the pact he made when he lost his parent ....a pact to protect whoever he can and never givea up...he's full of mischief...he lovea ramen and steamed chicken.
IMG-20170211-WA0055.jpg
He hates books and is carefree of most things....he is consideres wierd cause of his ways of talking to pets and stray animals...and has wierd likes..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Naxel
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:15 pm
User Title: [2nd Division] Captain/ Admin

Re: All Character Applications

#22

Post by Naxel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Freakyjoker wrote:Character's name: Orochi Hashikaze

Age:18

Nickname: Freaky kaze

Race:shinigami

Physical appearance: Orochi has an orange hair and blue eyes.has 3 like whiskers in his cheeks and he's tall(8'2) .he wear an iron mesh shirt on the inside and a black t-shirt with black shorts revealing his bandaged legs and black sandals...and has a white rope covering him from neck to thigh with a pouch attatched to his shorts...and his sword hanging from his back

Personality: Orochi's stubborn,strong-willed and impulsive.he mostly observes but talks a lot when he can except during fights,he has a pretty smile and doea same even when beaten or fighting. He has a belief that keeps him going'as long as there is life,there's hope'... He never gives up due to the pact he made when he lost his parent ....a pact to protect whoever he can and never givea up...he's full of mischief...he lovea ramen and steamed chicken.
IMG-20170211-WA0055.jpg
He hates books and is carefree of most things....he is consideres wierd cause of his ways of talking to pets and stray animals...and has wierd likes..
@FreakyJoker- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Shinigami] tag in the title. From there, head on to the World of the Living to Begin your journey! Details for starting your journey are in the World Of the Living Thread! Also, Please state what division you would like to join here. 2nd or 7th Division.
Last edited by Naxel on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Division Captain: Naxel Dante-Hitsugaya

Image

User avatar
Pitchi
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#23

Post by Pitchi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Character's Name: 
Luna-Nocturna Cassiopeia Izquierdo
Age:
26 (appearance)  546 (actual age)
Race
:Arrancar 
Physical Appearance:  
Luna has the appearance of a young beautiful woman in der twenties: While her mature body and attire match the her age, she is known to be grown on the short side. With being merely 152 cm tall, she is easily overlooked. Luna spots a striking appearance. Her snow white hair is flowing softly down to the middle of her back on the left, while her right side has been cut very short in a hairstyle called a sidecut. Her right ear is pierced on the bottom of the earlobe and on the top. The asymmetric shape of her haircut underlines her face shape very nicely: She has slightly potruding cheekbones, an average sized forehead and a small nose. Her top lip is heart shaped and relatively small, while her bottom lip is round and somewhat plump. Her chin is rather oval. Her eyes are normally covered by a pair of glasses which are covering her eyes completely.

 When the light is shining into them, one can see a rough outline of large, insectoid looking eyes in a rather large almond shape. Their true color is a mystery. When someone takes a good look at Luna, the first thing to be notices will be the set of moth antennas located right on the top of her head. They are fuzzy and are able to be moved. Their purpose is to compensate the lack of eyesight. Their function can be compared to the whiskers of a cat - even if those antennas are far more capable of doing their job.  

From her face a short neck leads to her shoulders, which are relatively small and delicate. A scar runs down her neck and ends right in the middle of her chest, which is, to be frank, very large and round. The size of her chest makes her back ache, which can be sometimes seen when she is adjusting her position of her back to balance out the additional weight. Her arms are fairly muscled, but not overly large, which are a clear sign of Kendo training. Her small waist and large hips give her a more insectoid look to her whole body. Her legs are very well muscled, as Luna is a runner. 
Her skin tone is to be compared with a milky white. She generally seems to lack color, or, blending into her usually white sand surroundings. Her lips appear to be somewhat pink. Luna rarely smiles or laughs, cries or whines. Her attire seems to be, for those who are interested in philosophy, an embodiment of nothingness. 
Attire:
Luna is normally seen wearing an altered Kimono with a black underbust corset around her waist which keeps the Kimono in place. The kimono is the most comfortable thing for her large bust, yet, she does not stop it from revealing their presence. Over this Kimono she wears a flowing coat with a massive white fur collar which is tightly fitted around the waist and secured with a small ribbon on the side. She is normally seen wearing very high shoes to compensate her small height. 
Personality:
Cold, calculated and barely able to feel anything else than emptiness, Luna is not easy to access. She does her work professionally and with the needed diplomatic and political skills to overcome hassle with ease. She tries to avoid overly long formalities. She though keeps a professional attire with the necessary politeness at all times. This mask has become the status quo. Socializing and general social behavior is excruciatingly painful for her, as her social skills are poor and underdeveloped: Mistrusting, overcalculating and overthinking, Luna tends to deny the fact that niceness towards her exists. and even if there was such a thing, she would question it. She does not back off from defending her point of view. 

It is clear: It is hard to enter Lunas life, or even her heart. However, those who succeeded are rewarded with a generous side of her: Giving, loving and somewhat selfless, she stands for those she has to protect, and those who have earned her trust. Her children, in particular, enjoy a massive amount of privileges when it comes to love. Her normally cold and calculating personality is then dismissed for a second. Warmth, protection and the need to educate them the proper ways are making her a good mother. As a woman, Luna is not uninterested in love or affection, but her inability to express her need for it makes it extremely awkward in the first place.

But beware if you get to be on her bad side! Once you have managed to ruin her trust in total, and actually got on her bad side, you're off a bad start. Luna tends to hold grudges in a deep intensity. Having died as a human with an insane amount of resentment in her heart, the hole ripped into her soul represents exactly this. Luna is, due to her poor social skills and her tendency to hold grudges, almost unable to forgive. Depending on the situation and the value of the other persons life within the society she lives, she will either brutally ignore the person until he or she deny their own existence, or, if she deems it necessary, does not back off using force and violence to make her enemy pay. 
Being a moth arrancar, Luna has a tendency to behave like a moth. She loves sweet things, especially fruit and sugary juices. She tends to "sit" on walls ceilings and has a big love for a human artefact: A daylight lamp, which is the perfect thing for her nightstand, as it stops her normally poor sleeping schedule. Too cold or too warm weather are dreadful to her. 

She spends her free time eating and reading. She enjoys collecting things with the color purple and tends collect them just for the mere reason of it having her favorite color. She is able to sing very well and maintains her opera-like voice in a very careful manner. She has a talent for drawing and painting. She though hates dancing, as she seems clumsy and stumbly with it. She also does not really keep her things neat and tidy: Often, there will be a trail of candy wrappers....

Chosen Division (for shinigami applicants only):

User avatar
Naxel
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:15 pm
User Title: [2nd Division] Captain/ Admin

Re: All Character Applications

#24

Post by Naxel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Pitchi wrote:
Character's Name: 
Luna-Nocturna Cassiopeia Izquierdo
Age:
26 (appearance)  546 (actual age)
Race
:Arrancar 
Physical Appearance:  
Luna has the appearance of a young beautiful woman in der twenties: While her mature body and attire match the her age, she is known to be grown on the short side. With being merely 152 cm tall, she is easily overlooked. Luna spots a striking appearance. Her snow white hair is flowing softly down to the middle of her back on the left, while her right side has been cut very short in a hairstyle called a sidecut. Her right ear is pierced on the bottom of the earlobe and on the top. The asymmetric shape of her haircut underlines her face shape very nicely: She has slightly potruding cheekbones, an average sized forehead and a small nose. Her top lip is heart shaped and relatively small, while her bottom lip is round and somewhat plump. Her chin is rather oval. Her eyes are normally covered by a pair of glasses which are covering her eyes completely.

 When the light is shining into them, one can see a rough outline of large, insectoid looking eyes in a rather large almond shape. Their true color is a mystery. When someone takes a good look at Luna, the first thing to be notices will be the set of moth antennas located right on the top of her head. They are fuzzy and are able to be moved. Their purpose is to compensate the lack of eyesight. Their function can be compared to the whiskers of a cat - even if those antennas are far more capable of doing their job.  

From her face a short neck leads to her shoulders, which are relatively small and delicate. A scar runs down her neck and ends right in the middle of her chest, which is, to be frank, very large and round. The size of her chest makes her back ache, which can be sometimes seen when she is adjusting her position of her back to balance out the additional weight. Her arms are fairly muscled, but not overly large, which are a clear sign of Kendo training. Her small waist and large hips give her a more insectoid look to her whole body. Her legs are very well muscled, as Luna is a runner. 
Her skin tone is to be compared with a milky white. She generally seems to lack color, or, blending into her usually white sand surroundings. Her lips appear to be somewhat pink. Luna rarely smiles or laughs, cries or whines. Her attire seems to be, for those who are interested in philosophy, an embodiment of nothingness. 
Attire:
Luna is normally seen wearing an altered Kimono with a black underbust corset around her waist which keeps the Kimono in place. The kimono is the most comfortable thing for her large bust, yet, she does not stop it from revealing their presence. Over this Kimono she wears a flowing coat with a massive white fur collar which is tightly fitted around the waist and secured with a small ribbon on the side. She is normally seen wearing very high shoes to compensate her small height. 
Personality:
Cold, calculated and barely able to feel anything else than emptiness, Luna is not easy to access. She does her work professionally and with the needed diplomatic and political skills to overcome hassle with ease. She tries to avoid overly long formalities. She though keeps a professional attire with the necessary politeness at all times. This mask has become the status quo. Socializing and general social behavior is excruciatingly painful for her, as her social skills are poor and underdeveloped: Mistrusting, overcalculating and overthinking, Luna tends to deny the fact that niceness towards her exists. and even if there was such a thing, she would question it. She does not back off from defending her point of view. 

It is clear: It is hard to enter Lunas life, or even her heart. However, those who succeeded are rewarded with a generous side of her: Giving, loving and somewhat selfless, she stands for those she has to protect, and those who have earned her trust. Her children, in particular, enjoy a massive amount of privileges when it comes to love. Her normally cold and calculating personality is then dismissed for a second. Warmth, protection and the need to educate them the proper ways are making her a good mother. As a woman, Luna is not uninterested in love or affection, but her inability to express her need for it makes it extremely awkward in the first place.

But beware if you get to be on her bad side! Once you have managed to ruin her trust in total, and actually got on her bad side, you're off a bad start. Luna tends to hold grudges in a deep intensity. Having died as a human with an insane amount of resentment in her heart, the hole ripped into her soul represents exactly this. Luna is, due to her poor social skills and her tendency to hold grudges, almost unable to forgive. Depending on the situation and the value of the other persons life within the society she lives, she will either brutally ignore the person until he or she deny their own existence, or, if she deems it necessary, does not back off using force and violence to make her enemy pay. 
Being a moth arrancar, Luna has a tendency to behave like a moth. She loves sweet things, especially fruit and sugary juices. She tends to "sit" on walls ceilings and has a big love for a human artefact: A daylight lamp, which is the perfect thing for her nightstand, as it stops her normally poor sleeping schedule. Too cold or too warm weather are dreadful to her. 

She spends her free time eating and reading. She enjoys collecting things with the color purple and tends collect them just for the mere reason of it having her favorite color. She is able to sing very well and maintains her opera-like voice in a very careful manner. She has a talent for drawing and painting. She though hates dancing, as she seems clumsy and stumbly with it. She also does not really keep her things neat and tidy: Often, there will be a trail of candy wrappers....

Chosen Division (for shinigami applicants only):

@Pitchi- Character DENIED. Forever. Never allowed in this role-play. Ever.
Last edited by Naxel on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Division Captain: Naxel Dante-Hitsugaya

Image

User avatar
ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:57 pm
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada
Contact:

Re: All Character Applications

#25

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 am

Pitchi -
Don't listen to him. He's got a concussion because I hit him over the head with a wooden spoon, you see. Character approved. Go post your profile homie. 

User avatar
Pitchi
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#26

Post by Pitchi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:08 am

Naxel wrote:
Pitchi wrote:
Character's Name: 
Luna-Nocturna Cassiopeia Izquierdo
Age:
26 (appearance)  546 (actual age)
Race
:Arrancar 
Physical Appearance:  
Luna has the appearance of a young beautiful woman in der twenties: While her mature body and attire match the her age, she is known to be grown on the short side. With being merely 152 cm tall, she is easily overlooked. Luna spots a striking appearance. Her snow white hair is flowing softly down to the middle of her back on the left, while her right side has been cut very short in a hairstyle called a sidecut. Her right ear is pierced on the bottom of the earlobe and on the top. The asymmetric shape of her haircut underlines her face shape very nicely: She has slightly potruding cheekbones, an average sized forehead and a small nose. Her top lip is heart shaped and relatively small, while her bottom lip is round and somewhat plump. Her chin is rather oval. Her eyes are normally covered by a pair of glasses which are covering her eyes completely.

 When the light is shining into them, one can see a rough outline of large, insectoid looking eyes in a rather large almond shape. Their true color is a mystery. When someone takes a good look at Luna, the first thing to be notices will be the set of moth antennas located right on the top of her head. They are fuzzy and are able to be moved. Their purpose is to compensate the lack of eyesight. Their function can be compared to the whiskers of a cat - even if those antennas are far more capable of doing their job.  

From her face a short neck leads to her shoulders, which are relatively small and delicate. A scar runs down her neck and ends right in the middle of her chest, which is, to be frank, very large and round. The size of her chest makes her back ache, which can be sometimes seen when she is adjusting her position of her back to balance out the additional weight. Her arms are fairly muscled, but not overly large, which are a clear sign of Kendo training. Her small waist and large hips give her a more insectoid look to her whole body. Her legs are very well muscled, as Luna is a runner. 
Her skin tone is to be compared with a milky white. She generally seems to lack color, or, blending into her usually white sand surroundings. Her lips appear to be somewhat pink. Luna rarely smiles or laughs, cries or whines. Her attire seems to be, for those who are interested in philosophy, an embodiment of nothingness. 
Attire:
Luna is normally seen wearing an altered Kimono with a black underbust corset around her waist which keeps the Kimono in place. The kimono is the most comfortable thing for her large bust, yet, she does not stop it from revealing their presence. Over this Kimono she wears a flowing coat with a massive white fur collar which is tightly fitted around the waist and secured with a small ribbon on the side. She is normally seen wearing very high shoes to compensate her small height. 
Personality:
Cold, calculated and barely able to feel anything else than emptiness, Luna is not easy to access. She does her work professionally and with the needed diplomatic and political skills to overcome hassle with ease. She tries to avoid overly long formalities. She though keeps a professional attire with the necessary politeness at all times. This mask has become the status quo. Socializing and general social behavior is excruciatingly painful for her, as her social skills are poor and underdeveloped: Mistrusting, overcalculating and overthinking, Luna tends to deny the fact that niceness towards her exists. and even if there was such a thing, she would question it. She does not back off from defending her point of view. 

It is clear: It is hard to enter Lunas life, or even her heart. However, those who succeeded are rewarded with a generous side of her: Giving, loving and somewhat selfless, she stands for those she has to protect, and those who have earned her trust. Her children, in particular, enjoy a massive amount of privileges when it comes to love. Her normally cold and calculating personality is then dismissed for a second. Warmth, protection and the need to educate them the proper ways are making her a good mother. As a woman, Luna is not uninterested in love or affection, but her inability to express her need for it makes it extremely awkward in the first place.

But beware if you get to be on her bad side! Once you have managed to ruin her trust in total, and actually got on her bad side, you're off a bad start. Luna tends to hold grudges in a deep intensity. Having died as a human with an insane amount of resentment in her heart, the hole ripped into her soul represents exactly this. Luna is, due to her poor social skills and her tendency to hold grudges, almost unable to forgive. Depending on the situation and the value of the other persons life within the society she lives, she will either brutally ignore the person until he or she deny their own existence, or, if she deems it necessary, does not back off using force and violence to make her enemy pay. 
Being a moth arrancar, Luna has a tendency to behave like a moth. She loves sweet things, especially fruit and sugary juices. She tends to "sit" on walls ceilings and has a big love for a human artefact: A daylight lamp, which is the perfect thing for her nightstand, as it stops her normally poor sleeping schedule. Too cold or too warm weather are dreadful to her. 

She spends her free time eating and reading. She enjoys collecting things with the color purple and tends collect them just for the mere reason of it having her favorite color. She is able to sing very well and maintains her opera-like voice in a very careful manner. She has a talent for drawing and painting. She though hates dancing, as she seems clumsy and stumbly with it. She also does not really keep her things neat and tidy: Often, there will be a trail of candy wrappers....

Chosen Division (for shinigami applicants only):

@Pitchi- Character DENIED. Forever. Never allowed in this role-play. Ever.
Image

User avatar
hoprah
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:48 pm

#27

Post by hoprah » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:58 am

Character's Name: Hoprah
Former Division/Legion: 6th division
Former Rank: 7th seat
How long did you hold this rank?:4 months
Would you accept a lower rank to begin with
if necessary?: not really, but I'm okay with what I get
Character Profile (Zanpakuto/abilities
included):

Character's Name: Hoprah Shiro Von-Leemy

Age: 24

Race: Shinigami

Physical Appearance: Hoprah Is a very tall and muscular man with blue eyes, his hair is slicked back, its numerous spiky strands pointing backwards, though some falls down in a small tuft on his forehead. Hoprah is seen to always put on his signature glass which covers his eyes. On his left arm is a visible tattoo of a dragon and the words "love after life". Hoprah zanpakuto is on his left hip.

Attire: Hoprah shinigami attire is the regular shinigami uniform and a visible blue black scarf around his neck.

Personality: Hoprah is extremely hotheaded and brash, but he's also a person with good intentions. He is fiercely loyal to his friends even at the risk of his own death. He is capable of great rage when provoked by others, making him a deadly opponent to fight against. Hoprah is also very headstrong and courageous which is evident where he unhesitatingly charges at his enemies often ones that are much more stronger than him. Hoprah is also bad at holding back when fighting his enemies. Hoprah's dream is to become the strongest shinigami so that his name would be known even in the heavens

Chosen Division (for shinigami applicants only): 7th division
Love is only a delay of death, tragedy waiting in the winds :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
Willster328
Member
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:39 am

Re: All Character Applications

#28

Post by Willster328 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

New Character Application:

Character's Name: Koren
Age: 24 (Human Years)
Race: Human ---> Will become Shinigami
Physical Appearance: Koren is a slender male with medium length black hair. (Further description coming once an Image is acquired).
Attire: Dark jeans and a black shirt with a dark, tattered, vest.
Personality: Raised in the slums he views the human world as an ultra competitive place. He is focused on surviving, and acquiring things one desires by any means. There is not much of a code of honor or a sense of conscience due to his upbringing. As a child, much was constantly taken from him, and so he has a very defensive stance when it comes to the true nature of people and who they are within the circumstances of how they were raised. He values money as a source of power and trade. Although he doesn't have a true education to work and make a living, he has found ways to acquire wealth as need be whether it's from stealing or offering services he can provide for temporary food or goods.
Chosen Division (for shinigami applicants only): 2nd Division
Image

User avatar
Itsu
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:01 am
User Title: [Acting HF]

Re: All Character Applications

#29

Post by Itsu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:14 am

Character's Name: Soner Rey
Former Division/Legion: Cuarta
Former Rank: 6th seat
How long did you hold this rank?: A couple of months, like 5 months plus
Would you accept lower rank to begin with if necessary?: Although it will pinch a little but I dont mind been lowered to the least. However, I know I worked hard to get 6th seat and wouldn't have attained that rank if I wasn't worthy of it.
Character Profile (Zanpakuto/abilities included):
Name: Wyre Stolcraf
Nickname(s): The Sleeping Dragon; the
Sparrow; Neon Green
Age: 109
Sex: Male
Species: Arrancar
Former Classification: Adjuchas
Aspect of Death: Apathy

Appearance: Wyre has brilliant
green hair, It flows from his scalp like a
million strands of neon filament, brought
into natural tufts and 'spikes' by the virtue
of their thickness—a contrast to the fragile
appearance often associated with such
bright colors. Styled to halfway cover his
right eye, the long swoop envelops only
one side of his head, leaving the left side
shorter. There, instead of a forest of neon
green, rest a few straight tufts that take
the place of sideburns. The back is cut
relatively short, as if to make the sheer
length of his bangs all the more apparent.
While he does not particularly take care of
his hair, it always seems to be well
manicured. This is due to the fact that his
physical appearance is essentially locked
in place as a side-effect of his apathetic
state. It is so all-encompassing that it has
deeply affected the functions of his own
body.
Beneath his hair lies a pair of matching
green eyes, stunning in their power but dim
in their intent, as if a roil of pure potential
boils within, unable to escape. His Caucasian skin never seems to grow pale beneath the somber moonlight of Hueco Mundo—evidence of the state of pause that encompasses his entire existence, beyond plain concept or
metaphor. The remnants of his former mask line both of his ears, snaking from just above the lobes to where his flesh meets his scalp and the edge of his green hair. From a good distance, it
seems as if his ears have a bone-white outline. When one gets closer, however, one would have a chance to notice that the fragments are actually made up of many small spinal columns, clasped around the outside of his ears as if they were a series of piercings. In fact, these fragments are solid parts of his body, and are unable to be moved or torn without taking flesh with them. Two black pearls seem to be
dangling just a few inches below his ear-lobes, mimicking the strange shape of his Zanpakutō, which rest in the center of his tongue as if it were a piercing. The two spheres, like the rest of his mask fragments, are entirely ornamental. The only function that they serve is to hint at the nature and abilities of his Resurrección.
As a member of the Hollow species,
Wyre retains the Hollow-hole that marks
where his soul is incomplete. As an
Fraccion, he has been marked with the
number that secures his claim on his
privilege and rank. The hole is somewhat
small, about the diameter of a baseball,
and is located right where his heart would
be. It is sometimes seen whenever the sleeping dragon changes or when he lounges about  without his jacket on. His number, however, is
tattooed in a much more risque place: right
on the left cusp of his hip-bone, where the
stomach meets the lower half of his body.
No one can deny that Wyre is an
attractive Arrancar; although his face is
almost always trapped in a look of
uncaring sarcasm, with half-hearted smirks
and heavy eyelids, it comes off in a way
that mimics the rebelliousness of modern
youth. If placed on Earth, he would match
the stereotype of the 'lazy teenager'. This,
tied with his richly colored hair and eyes,
gives him an air that many find irresistible.
And it is only compounded by his
notoriously uncaring attitude, which makes
him difficult to impress or rouse. With a
youthful jawline, perfect teeth, and not a
single facial hair to mar his skin, the
Sleeping dragon is blessed with looks that
inspire blind devotion from some of the
more power-hungry female Arrancar.
Although he is loathe to follow any specific
dress code, and for the longest time wore
nothing but a cascading outfit of white
blankets as he wandered across Hueco
Mundo, Wyre has settled down to a
single uniform in order to please Celise MacCreland's sense of duty and unity. The
white jacket—sporting the traditional black
outline—has a somewhat raised collar,
which stops about midway up the Fraccion's neck, allowing for a good degree
of comfort and mobility should he need to
use his astounding speed. The collar rests
a few inches from his skin. The black outline of the uniform's collar meets in the center of Wyre's own collarbone, where the rest of the jacket begins, then continues for about two
inches. Then, as if it were bored of a
single direction, it either darts diagonally to
the left or to the right.
Because of the way that Wyre chooses
to fight, coupled with the unique form of
his Resurrección, the uniform has been
designed with no sleeves. All fabric stops
just beneath the shoulder-line, after which
only bare skin can be seen. A peculiar part of the Fraccion's uniform is the black sash that all Arrancar ties  around their waist. His looks
relatively normal upon first glance, but
when someone inspects it closely, one would
realize that it is folded in on itself many,
many times, making it incredibly thick and
plush. This sash was designed specifically
to function as either a blanket or a pillow
whenever the lazy Arrancar wishes to fall
victim to one of his long periods of rest.
The boot of the outfit is roughly the
same length and size as those of other
Arrancar uniforms, and there was no real
need to change its dimensions, even with
Wyre's remarkable speed being his
greatest strength in battle. The sole of his boot is made of an incredibly
durable material far beyond what would
otherwise be necessary for simple
footwear. This is due to the vast levels of
heat and friction that can be created when
Wyre moves at his higher speeds. The
normal Arrancar uniform material would
likely burst into flame or disintegrate
before he reached a quarter of his
maximum velocity, which would have made
them more of a liability than functional
footwear. For this reason, special
modifications were made in order to
ensure that his feet were well protected.

Body type: Slim built
Height: 5ft 8 inches
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Green
Mask Remnant: His mask remnant line both of his ears, snaking from just above the lobes to where his flesh meets his scalp and the edge of his green hair.
Tattoo Location: Tattooed on the left cusp of his hip-bone, where the stomach meets the lower half of his body.
Hollow Hole Location: The hole is located right where his heart would be.
Cero Color: Green
Reiatsu Color: Green
Reiatsu Form: Emulates the wings of a gigantic sparrow.

Personality: Wyre is an arrancar, and thus
represents one of the many Aspects of
Death that trace their way through the
darkest hearts of man and beast alike. His
own is 'apathy', and as one might expect,
it has ingrained itself in his personality so
heavily that he has become an avatar for
the concept—a living, breathing form given
to laziness and listlessness. Whether it is
through his words or his actions, the
Arrancar known as the 'Sleeping Dragon'
has attained a notorious reputation as one
of the most sporadically unreliable and
painfully uncaring individuals in all of
Hueco Mundo.
To understand the true depths of Wyre's
apathetic nature, one has to take a look at
his personal philosophy. Unlike many other
Arrancar, he has almost no wish to gain
power or increase the holdings of the
Privilege granted by his title. The hunger
within his stomach that calls for him to
feed on weaker members of his own kind
plays second fiddle to his overwhelming
desire to just relax and avoid the trouble of
getting up to feed. However, his
staggering power continued to grow as he
gave in to his laziness, and each of the
rare Hollow that he consumed were of
such high power that they made up for his
lack of hunting.
This trails into his view on the world,
which is somewhat cynical and entirely
reminiscent of the 'rebellious teenager' of
the human race. Wyre finds almost no
purpose in being bothered to 'try'. The way
he sees it, things will eventually work
themselves out in one way or the other,
and whatever happens is going to happen
whether or not he does anything to help or
impede the events. The apathy that the sleeping dragon embodies is not limited to personal pursuits and his world-view; it also relates to the way that he acts and behaves in
social situations.
Despite being considered a lazy,
purposeless individual by many, almost all
Arrancar know that there is a reason why
Wyre is called the 'Sleeping Dragon.
When something particularly dire happens
that he simply cannot ignore, or when
Celise expressly demands that he act,
Wyre would reveal that he is
incredibly capable, and that he is more
than willing to obliterate those that stand
in his way. He will do this as quickly as he
can in order to avoid troubling himself and
wasting time, since he often considers
using his speed more of an annoyance
than anything else. If he should be brought
to battle, Wyre generally has two modes
of thinking. On one hand, he could have
been ordered by Celise, in which case
he accepts that he has no choice but to
use his abilities. When this happens, he
often cracks jokes, teases his opponents,
or uses his sarcastic wit to entertain
himself as he does what he was ordered to
do. However, if he is attacked or roused
from his rest by anyone other than
Celise herself, Wyre would reveal a dark
part of his personality. He becomes
incredibly irritated that someone would
bother him and force him to move, and his
attacks become kill-focused beyond what
most would expect from him. This is what
earned him the title of 'Sleeping Dragon'.

Unreleased passive ability:
• Aleteo (A Flap of the Wings): An ability dreaded by most, something one would say was bestowed to him by gods. Wyre has a unique ability to blend his innate speed into the common arrancar self ability 'Sonído'. Aleteo grants Wyre a special pattern of Sonído where he is able to combine Sonído to his movements.
 
The sleeping dragon can simply rush
away from a single location in a
tremendous burst of Sonído, leaving behind
an empty void/image where his body once was.
This 'negative zone' is filled momentarily
with a field of his own green Reiatsu, which builds up the surrounding pressure. Then, as quickly as he had disappeared, the area collapses in on itself, causing a terrifying explosion that can dig craters into the ground and vaporize Hierro-hardened Arrancar. Wyre can use it at any time, and those nearby have only a split second to react before the shock-wave threatens to annihilate them. Just as many of the quickest Arrancar can move at such rapid speeds that they produce tangible, visible clones as they dart about in bursts of Sonído;
which are generally called 'after-images'. When he moves quickly in Aleteo and pauses
for split-seconds in certain places, he can
produce an after-image, just as many other
powerful Arrancar can. However, as he
continues on to somewhere else, he
integrates his clones with the contained
negative-space that causes the explosion. What is left is a tangible, touchable after-image that
explodes violently when attacked by an
opponent. Only through extraordinary means, such as high-level Pesquisa, a genius intelligence, or enhanced spiritual awareness, can an individual discern real from fake without
risking injury. And even then, it can be
difficult to risk injury on an educated guess. So also by combining Flap of wings with his arms/legs, Wyre can actually attack so quickly with his fist/feet that it seems as if he remained perfectly still; in reality, he strikes 20 times
per second. This is achieved by tethering his body an inch backwards as he sends his legs/hands forward using Sonído, allowing them to kick/punch as quickly as he can run without actually budging. While painful to use due to the pulling-stress on his legs, Wyre's endurance and Hierro allow him to withstand the pressures and tearing muscles of the technique. Aleteo take its toll on Wyre's if used consecutively
Image

User avatar
Naxel
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:15 pm
User Title: [2nd Division] Captain/ Admin

Re: All Character Applications

#30

Post by Naxel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:12 pm

@Willster238- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Shinigami] tag in the title. From there, head on to the World of the Living to Begin your journey! Details on how to start are located in the World of the Living Threat. We can't Wait to see you in the 2nd!

@Hoprah- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Shinigami] tag in the title. From there, head on to the 7th to begin your journey. Please Speak with the Captain of the 7th, Asano, to discuss your seating.

@Itsu- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Hollow] tag in the title. Please speak with either Cero or Primera Espada about your seating.
Moderator Message:
Rules should be posted no later than tomorrow, Sunday February 26th, but until they are posted follow rules posted in the threads on the first post.
- Naxel
Last edited by ClumsyDuckie83 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Division Captain: Naxel Dante-Hitsugaya

Image

User avatar
Aniks28
Member
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#31

Post by Aniks28 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:57 am

Character Name: Aniks Daermon N’a’shezbaernon Elvira

Gender: Male

Age: 157

Appearance:
Standing two inches over six feet, Aniks can be considered tall in general regards with long legs. His eyes are a grey so dark they are often mistaken for black, but not as dark as the jet-black hair that flows down to the middle of his back and frames his smooth, clean-shaven face. He has broad shoulders despite his slim build with every part of his body corded with taut muscles including his flat stomach.


Attire: More often than not, he wears the traditional Shihakushō, with no modifications besides its being sleeveless. In addition, Aniks wears a pair of dark grey gauntlets on his arms that run the length of beneath his knuckles to the middle of his forearm. The left of these is noticeably darker than its right counterpart after being re-forged with a Gargoyle shard, gotten from the 7th's Ruins dimension.


Personality: Aniks is usually sombre with a quiet demeanour, but hard all the same. He is polite to all, yet prone to occasional bursts of unfounded hostility to those around. In battle, Aniks doesn't always enter with a plan in mind if the opponent is someone close to his class or a little higher, he rather make plans as he goes on. Against someone obviously better by great degrees, he becomes less reckless, and attempts to think through most of his actions before carrying them out.


Chosen Division: 2nd Division
Last edited by Aniks28 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tope
Member
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#32

Post by Tope » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Character Name: Ishidate Hikaru.

Gender: Male.

Age: 300.

Race: Hollow.

Appearance: Hikaru is an hybrid of both man and shark with webbed arms and legs with fins, in addition to gills on his neck he has a couple of large aileron and a tail of a shark. Hikaru is a 6ft tall, muscular aquatic being with a distinctive pale green skin and small, round, white eyes, with sharp triangular shark teeth. His skin is that of a shark's, covered in tiny scales thus making his body a weapon itself. His green hair is curly packed backwards, reaching his shoulders and it constantly looks like it's wet.

Attire: Hikaru wears a simple ragged white trousers almost reaching his ankle with an open sleeveless ragged white jacket, he wears the typical black and white Arrancar boot along with a fingerless black gloves to cover his webbed hands. Due to his shark nature he avoids much clothing but forces himself since the world is yet to accept an hybrid.

Personality: Hikaru is a predator that loves to fight just for the sake of fighting, most especially for the sake of spilling blood. He is quite sadistic and demonstrates no hesitation in mutilating his opponents to the extent he is referred as a blood monster who sucks his victims dry, to Hikaru blood is just like water which needs to be drinked to sustain his thirst. Despite his aggressive nature, Hikaru is very calm and quiet, a cool, collected, yet arrogant man who belittles others and thinks of them as nothing more than food. He takes joy in toying with humans, as he ultimately finds their ignorance and belief in things such as hope incredibly amusing.

He also tends to be loyal and respectful of any beastly specie he finds worthy, his most surprising feature is his perverted attitude when around girls. Hikaru despise the hollow realm due to the lack of water in the vicinity, to him, a world without water is a world of hell. Even though he is an hybrid, his love for water is still strong although after substituting water for blood it didn't matter much to him. He tends to have some sort of likeness towards people with abilities over water unless he deems their skill unworthy, and also hate those with the ability to "harm" water.

User avatar
Naxel
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:15 pm
User Title: [2nd Division] Captain/ Admin

Re: All Character Applications

#33

Post by Naxel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:52 pm

@Aniks28- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Shinigami] tag in the title. From there, head on to the World of the Living to Begin your journey! Details on how to start are located in the World of the Living Thread. We can't Wait to see you in the 2nd!

@Tope- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Hollow] tag in the title. From there please make your way to the World of the Living to start out your adventure.
2nd Division Captain: Naxel Dante-Hitsugaya

Image

i_am_mccall
Member
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#34

Post by i_am_mccall » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:39 pm

CHARACTERS NAME

 ;kiyoshi yuki Meaning pure snow(a play on words and kanji d names simply means purest snow there fore lonly snow which the lone one) 

SEX:  MALE

AGE; 


19 (in appearance) 100yrs old in reality 

RACE

:hollow arranker

APPEARANCE

 brown hair Medium not that long a little muscular handsome but moody face, With an intent to kill...hieght of 5.4 slim a little broad sholder arbs of gold  hes not that arrancer like but he has a mask on his back and and his hollow hole on his right hand which he covers up with clothing.. ..he has a long sword which his was made up of his blood  thirsty drive and he also has a shikai which rrsides within his soul cortesy of his family power 

PERSONALITY 

: moody always angry trying to destroy everything in ther world....yhe world as never been fear to yuki so he feels nothing, no sympathy and no emotion he his kinda like a sociopath all he lives for is nothing but the trill of war..his parents where killed d day he was born and he somehow survived it his guardian named him at age 15 he saw his guardian killed infront of him for his sake caz his clan was just n charge of keeping a powerful sword artifact which his hidden inside kirito at age 18 kirito already hated d world and as his name implied he was alone in d world he was killed at 19 and hes soul wondered as an hollow fighting till he became an arancker 

ABILITIES:

Due to his cold nature he has mastered the  art of speed as to slay d enemy in the best and fastest possible way..he likes fighting but no week opponents he has lighting abilities hence feeding him his speed.... And due to his family background and d sword stuck in his soul he is able to use also ice caz that has been his familys protected secret power and dats what dey died for...... He a skilled swords man and cloks his sword with lightning at times.. .he does not use two sword at a time he is old fashioned that way....his speed shlr nt be mistaken for shounpo(jump step)  he is as fast as uillquiora.. ..
Last edited by i_am_mccall on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Tha Green
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:52 am

Re: All Character Applications

#35

Post by Tha Green » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:19 am

Character's Name: Midori Arekusanda

Age:217 but looks 21

Race: Soul(shinigami)

Reiatsu Color: Light Green

Physical Appearance: A dark skin man of about 6" 2 in height. He spots a short dark hair in a round cut style. He has a lean build though having a fit body. He has pitch black irises exposed by his large eyes. He doesn't spot any facial hair. He also has 3 stripe tattoes on his right arm trailing from his shoulder to his hand. 

Attire: Midori appears in a sleeveless shihakusho which had a hood . The uniform is fitted at the torso but everything else follows the normal Shinigami attire format. He hangs his Zanpakuto at his left side of his waist 

Personality: Midori is a slightly extroverted person who tends to joke a lot even in tense situations. He enjoys easing up serious situations and making jokes. But as much as he makes jokes he can get very serious and cold. Keeping a plain and heartless expression, and in this mood Midori can be harsh and merciless. Overall Midori has a kind heart and is honest. He enjoys taking long walks and meeting new people just as much as he enjoys good battles and facing formidable opponents. He also enjoys trips to the restaurant. 

Chosen Division : 2nd

User avatar
ClumsyDuckie83
Founder
Founder
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:57 pm
User Title: [Bleach RP] Cero Espada
Contact:

Re: All Character Applications

#36

Post by ClumsyDuckie83 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:08 am

i_am_mccall: As it seems this will be a new character, it has been accepted under the rank of "Adjucha" barring the removal of the line, "as fast as Ulquiorra." You may place the completed profile with its own thread under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Hollow] tag, and then begin your journey in The World of the Living. Instructions are given there on how to proceed.

That Green: Character accepted. Please proceed by placing your character profile in the "Profiles" subforum then proceed to The World of the Living.
Last edited by ClumsyDuckie83 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Phantom-T
Member
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Re: All Character Applications

#37

Post by Phantom-T » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:23 am

Character's Name: Diego Miles
Death Age: 20
Current Age: 45
Race: Hollow

Physical Appearance: Miles is a moderately built Arrancara, standing approximately 5ft tall, with slightly slanted shoulders and an oval face, stationed under his black wavy shoulder length hair. Born blind, Diego’s eye has no hint of life or pupil in them and slightly glows grey. However, under the presence of the moonlight this adopts a more purple look.  
     
Attire: Apart from his mask which covers his entire hair and face leaving only two holes in place of his eyes, Miles wears a black body suit with brown outlines and patterns which runs down the full length of his padded long sleeves. Around his shoulders lies a black pauldron patterned with dummy buckles and stripes, covering his chest and back in a fashionable manner. His vest is also complimented by similarly patterned black pants and a pair of black boots inscribed with the symbol of an owl.
 
Personality: Diego miles, is a highly reserved and self-cautious person, who rarely mingles with his family and mates, he instead binds his time meditating or developing his mental awareness. Thanks to his chosen life of sokitude and his haunted pasts, Diego never allows his connection with other run deep and as such can and will kill those he once considerd friends in the same manner he would do an enemy if willed by a higher authority. From his point of view family shouldnt outway duty and as such, he expects same from those who considers him as a friend. 
Though Miles rarely likes anything, he makes out time to listen to and feel the vibration of minute creatures around him.
Image

User avatar
Kira-duh-savage
Member
Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: All Character Applications

#38

Post by Kira-duh-savage » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Name- Seraph Kirara

Age; 20+

Division; 7th

Race; shinigami

appearance;

He is causally dressed in an attire that although,is unusual for a shinigami,obeys the general colour scheme attributed to one;

He wears a white,hooded,ankle length,unbuttoned,jacket whose sleeves are rolled up to the region of his arm that lies just before his elbows- to reveal the shiny black internal linen of the jacket(his right arm is bandaged totally for unknown purposes)
  Since the jacket is seldom buttoned,his jet black inner wear and tight- fitting black plants are always exposed.

On both sides of his  face are pale blonde hair strands that stop between his crimson coloured pupils-which would occasionally glow fiercely either briefly or for a pronged period of time,hinting at a subtle use of certain aspects of his abilities.
The lower half of his face-from his nose downwards-is obscured by a mask(it is actually a bandana)with the pictorial representation of *the jaws of a skull* drawn on it,in proportion to the bottom half of seraph's face.
Seraphs choice of foot ware consists of a pair of slightly grey boots,in which his pants are tucked into.

Despite the gory appearance, the few visible aspects of seraph's face are attractive enough to have earned him lustful glances from every female he has come by and envious ones from males.

Various friends of his have been able to relate his appearance with his behavior in some cases(they've attributed the reason for the way he dresses to be his shy nature but)

 personality;

Seraph is a shrewd,calm and very deductive individual whose indifferent facial expression never betrays his true emotions,this tends to annoy those around him,cause he never seems to be impressed or surprised by anything.
He is simply nonchalant towards anyone and anything that isn't of some benefit to his cause, and as such,he is always reluctant to engage in the normal frivolities that his peer group are normally absorbed in.

He would every now and again address people he deems weaker and not as smart as himself in a very rude fashion- a habit he cultures to avoid the chagrin of officials that are highly ranked.

As concerns duties or tasks given to him,he tends to accomplish them diligently, albeit with his own bizarre methods,much to the annoyance of whomever issued the tasks originally.

One of his other notable bad habits included- being absent minded when a tiresome or uninteresting speech is ongoing (his absent mindedness is focused only on the words being said) and placing his hands into his pockets.

In a battle scenario,he is quite quick to assess a dangerous situation and provide a means to escape it,even under pressure( naturally his deductions begin at the very instant he sees his opponents, in such cases,the slightest bit of detail from appearance-to-speech pattern could give seraph a future advantage over his opponent as the fight progresses)

He seems to take pride in his clothing( especially his mask) and would often do things that are unbecoming of him to retaliate for having them soiled or damaged.
Last edited by Kira-duh-savage on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Above the heavens and beneath the earth, only one is worthy.


User avatar
Naxel
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:15 pm
User Title: [2nd Division] Captain/ Admin

Re: All Character Applications

#39

Post by Naxel » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:43 pm

@Kira-duh-Savage- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Shinigami] tag in the title. From there, head on to the World of the Living to Begin your journey! Details on how to start are located in the World of the Living Thread. We can't Wait to see you in the 2nd!

@Phantom-T- Character accepted. Proceed by placing the updated and complete character profile under the "Profiles" subforum with the [Hollow] tag in the title. From there please make your way to the World of the Living to start out your adventure.
2nd Division Captain: Naxel Dante-Hitsugaya

Image

Graffiti
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 am
Contact:

Re: All Character Applications

#40

Post by Graffiti » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 am

Character Name: Kizaru (Male)
Race: Shinigami
Age: 28
Former Division: 6th Division
Proposed Division: 2nd Division
Former Rank: 20th Seat. Held for 3-4weeks
Would you accept a lower rank to begin with if necessary?: Uhhh...lower than 20th seat? Uhhh No please




APPEARANCE: Kizaru is an incredibly tall man with a slim body build, black hair, and a very thin beard. His standard outfit consists of a sleeveless Shihakusho fitted from the waist up and completely normal from the waist down. Kizaru also wears dark shoes, tinted sunglasses with a reflective lens, and a fitted, dark long sleeved shirt under his Shihakusho.


PERSONALITY: Kizaru seems to be very laid-back and easygoing, speaking rather slowly and occasionally drawing out the last word of his sentences. He takes everything lightly regardless of the severity of the moment. Usually, his manner of speaking is slow and lax, frequently beginning sentences with a drawn out "Ooh" (generally upon observing something that has piqued his interest), and ending them with a drawn out "Ne". He is also completely calm and cool-headed, even in tense situations

ZANPAKUTOU: Kizaru's Zanpakutou in its sealed form are two identical Katana's with a Golden hilt and an extended Golden coating streching right down the blunt side of his Zanpakutou's Blade. Kizaru keeps one diagonally across his back with he hilt popping out of his left shoulder, and the other on his right hip

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests