Kidou Corps HQ: Central 46 Compound

The heart of Gotei and it’s Governing Body. Home to the Central 46 Compound, Central Great Underground Prison,Daireishokairou and more. Access to the inner areas is forbidden without prior authorization.
XIII
Founder
User Title: [13 Captain] Slayer of Wretched Lions

Administrator

RP Leader

Kidou Corps HQ: Central 46 Compound

Post by XIII » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 pm

At the Center of the Seireitei Central 46 stands as the central base of all Gotei Operations. Central 46 acts as home to many critical Gotei facilities.

Under Ground Assembly Hall

A large octagonal structure acting as the meeting area for Central 46 members.

Seijoutoukyorin

Seijoutoukyourin is the exclusive housing area for those in Central 46. Access to this area is strictly forbidden to those outside of Central 46.

Daireishokairou

The Daireishokairou or the Grand Spirit Library is gone to all recorded knowledge and history in Soul Society. As this is a highly significant location within Soul Society access to it is strictly forbidden without prior authorization.

Kidou Corps Main Branch: The Chamber of the Soverign
As all Kidou Corps operations are carried out in secrecy and are of increased significance, the exact location of the Kidou Corps HQ is top secret. Access to it is gained through Senkaimon however, for anyone needing to visit Headquarters that isn't already a member. Kidou Corps members will be taught a unique spell giving them more direct and convenient access to the site.
  • While on these grounds, in order to maintain the secrecy of this organization all Kidou Corps members are required to wear standard Kidou Corps uniform when inside the HQ.
For those seeking entry into the Central Underground Prison please see the spoiler.
Either in-character (in written form (rp filling out the form please), or speaking to the Kidou Corps Commander, Grand/Vice Kidou Chief if they're around), or in a PM, please fill out the following.
If speaking in character just do things natrually.)
Note: Only 4th-Seated Members and above may vist the Levels Contained in the Third Palace of the Prison.
Name:
Division:
Prison Level to be Visited:
Reason for Visit:
word count: 297

It would come in a blur, and seek to lay waste to them all.
In a flash, the beast sought to let loose a calamity crafted by its own hands.
Its sole purpose to leave nothing but charred remains and ash...

Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: [Vice Captain 2nd Division.] Black Flash

RP Leader

Re: Kidou Corps HQ: Central 46 Compound

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm

He felt different from the way he used to be it was clear from his demeanor however, Arthur shrugged that aside as he placed his uniform upon his sleeveless shihakushō. Hmmm Nice He said while adjusting the Kidou corp uniform which strangely suited him.

It was his first time going to he headquarters and seeing as the Kido Corp members are sworn to secrecy it would be entirely difficult finding out the location to a non-member, luckily he was not just an ordinary member but the Kido corp’s Grand chief a futile he would soon be getting used to in time.

The Senkaimon brought Arthur right inside the chamber of the Sovereign, a building that was very much as old as he was or even older as Arthur reckoned. He was told to be at the Headquarters for his new assignment and a mission but it seemed to him like it was a test. Not sure if movement inside the building was allowed, Arthur stood just along the hallway as he waited for The commander to Arrive.
word count: 179
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:08 am

Blinding light filled the room suddenly. A portal, seemingly originating from the aether manifested in the center of the room. An ominous mist flowed forth, and then a subtle yet fiercely determined reiatsu followed. First, a foot, then a hand, and finally the whole figure stepped through. The portal closed, returning the area to its original state and then a voice called out.

”Seigendou: Ichinodou— Futagogoku no Odori”

From under mask, a small flicker of light shined as the spell activated. A simple gesture, but a critical one. There was no telling who or what could be watching or listening in on conversations that took place in the Chamber of the Sovereign. It was funny, almost. That name wasn’t just some show-offy attempt at a cool-sounding name, it was symbolic, a secret form of protest and act of defiance, and a subtle hint at the truth of the current Kidou Corps. Under the new head, this bold new leader had every intent to act as its own Soverign entity, free from the ever-watching, and oft over-stepping eyes of Central 46. This was Kidou Corps territory, and only Kidou Corps rules mattered here.

This is a message that can only be understood by the user and targets of their choosing:

If you can hear me, Grand Chief, activate the spell and greet me as normal. From here on, and until I say so, we will be carrying out two conversations. One, as normal, and the other in private. These private conversations will be used do conduct all official Kidou Corps activities, while the public conversations will serve as merely a charade for anyone that may be spying on us.

After you’ve activated your spell. I will assign you your first mission.

Furthermore we will carry out all assignments under codenames. You may choose your own codename freely. However in public discussions you must always refer to other Kidou Corps members by their codename. So, from now on call me Sovereign.

From beneath the mask came a smile so intense that you could almost hear it in the voice that accompanied it. It was cheery, calm, casual.

”Greetings and welcome! I know since you’re new here there’s a lot to take in, but please bear with it. Take a moment to get used to the new locations and when you’re set head out to the Central Great Underground Prison Level 4. It’s near time to feed the inmates there. Should be pretty simple enough for you.

It’d be a good way to get further acquainted with the new facilities and the prisoners. That said, be on the lookout for a Prisoner Dossier. It should contain all relevant information on the prisoners contained with in. Buuuut! For security reasons it won’t list anyone contained within the Palace of Abandoned Demons. I’ll have to tell you that some other way! Good luck!”
word count: 491

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:10 am

Oh I can hear you alright. He thought just as the mysterious person mad his presence know upon his arrival. The code speaking was all new to the Vice Captain and in short everything as a whole was a lot to take in for he was still in the process of letting everything sink in before the voice startled him.

The building that they both stood on was so large that it would take a lot of time tracing the voice if he had to rely on his hearing sense. The voice Said his name was Sovereign and that they go by code names, if he were to go by a name it would be something that better suited the whole secrecy idea. Ghost. He thought. The name had a ring to it and if he were to go by a code name then that was it.

”Seigendou: Ichinodou— Futagogoku no Odori”

This is a message that can only be understood by the user and targets of their choosing:

Call me Ghost, Forgive me but all this is still new to me and I have a lot of questions regarding the nature of my position as a Grand Chief.... please enlighten me.

With the sudden switch from the coded words to the word that could be understood by anyone around them should they be listening, it was clear to Arthur that the voice of Sovereign was a woman’s voice, simply put the voice of a girl. He wasn’t yet sure who the lady was, but if he did then it would beat the idea behind the code name. not a chance of that happening
word count: 276
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:30 am

Emi shook her head and approached him slowly. Seems he wasn’t much of an actor. Standing there quietly like a tree didn’t help build the facade they had to maintain. Regardless, she would carry on the situation situation for the two of them. Someone had to.

”So you’re the shy quiet type eh? No worries! It’s easy to be nervous on the first day, but perhaps you’ll relax enough for a handshake to finalize your welcome before I send you off?”

Emi extended her right hand and held it out for him to take. It was slightly obscured by the long sleeves of her robes but hidden just past the cuff seemed to be some sort of metal object she clearly intended pass off secretly.

Hidden in my sleeve are a set of specially crafted steel rods. These rods act as an antenna of sorts. I will use these to monitor fluctuations in the ambient reishi in the Seireitei. As to why I need to monitor this right now is something I’m not yet able to reveal. Barring the 11th I want you to place these in each of the Divisions.
This is step on of your first assignment.

The second step requires you to make way for Level 6 of the Central Great Underground Prison. Held inside, at cell 73 is a prisoner I’ve planted there. As to why I’ve done this, or why you’re meeting with them is something you’ll find out once you get there. That said, you are not to visit them until after you’ve completed the first step.

Now, shake my hand and discreetly remove the rods from my sleeve and take them with you.

”Ok! Once you get settled enough I’d like you to head out and get familiar with the other Divisions. Talk with the members, and the Captains if you want. Whoever is there give em your best hello! After that I’d really appreciate it if you run some basic patrols in the Underground Prison. Shouldn’t be too hard, plus you need to get familiar with the new facility anyway. So that’s it. Good luck out there!
word count: 387

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 pm

He wasn’t sure how to respond to the situation at hand however seeing as it was Sovereign who made the first step rather than him, Arthur would return the favor by accepting the handshake even if it was just a shade made to conceal their true actions.

Her hand felt rough a sign of someone who has lived by the sword as he could feel the blisters. He felt her firm grip as he took her arm into his for it was also warm.

I accept the mission

He said with a stern face, as he did he discretely removed the rods from her sleeves and would turn immediately once he felt the rods enter his palm. A portal was opened almost immediately as he turn and like he came the gate led the Grand Chief back to the Fortress of Assassins where he would begin his first assignment.
word count: 167
For I am Supreme
XIII
Founder

Administrator

RP Leader

Post by XIII » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Emu sighed and shook her head as Ghost left through the portal. Seem his ability to play along was in need of a major improvement, but perhaps Emi overthought things. It was likely they weren’t being watched at all, but it wasn’t exactly possible to tell for sure. For as much as she could hide things, Central 46 which acted above her had many secrets and methods of their own. She shrugged it off. There were other matters to attend to, but a slight hold up in the plans had manifested.

”Huh, there was supposed to be one more showing up. Must be running late... a bit unfortunate for a such a high ranking officer. I’d really hate to have to report this, but it can’t be helped. I have my own business to take care of and I can’t realky sit here all day waiting.”

Emi knelt down, placing both hands to the floor as her reiatsu trickled out slowly. Like a gentle stream the energy flowed into the floor beneath her, stirring the earten composition as she muttered the words ”Seinarudou: Rokunodou — Tsuchiningyo Houkounin”. The energy flowing from her intensified, albeit slightly as the floor began to radiate with brilliant light.

Emi stepped back and watched as a figure made of clay that resembled her began forming where she had place her hands. The clay figure turned to her as if waiting for instruction, which prompted Emi to prescribe them in full.

”Your first task is simple. Wait here for the Vice-Chief. When they arrive, assign them their first mission. Finally, direct any questions they may have to me. I’ll answer them directly through you. That is all.”

The doll froze up, becoming statue-like as it began to fulfill its first responsibility. From there Emi turned, and vanished leaving nothing but the swishing sound of her shunpo in her wake.
word count: 320

Akugaranwa Itachi

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:04 pm

A portal opened and Arthur was back to the Central 46 compound. He made haste as he had urgent news for Sovereign. He couldn't wait any second longer as he knew they needed to start now to plan a counter measure.

Arthur traced his step back to where he had left her on their first meeting and with any luck he might find her there and he did. His urgency, his voice, his face showed a sense of fear amidst worry.

"The job is done, but am afraid I bring you bad news

He said while trying to calm himself who knows who was watching in the shadows and if someone saw the look on his face one could tell something was up.

"I find it difficult associating with the other captains and leaders in each Division for i prefer to work alone. Although should I have a need for it I would. He said, his voice calmer than before when he had just got in. Was what the prisoner said even possible? That a revolt would happen in the most secured facility ever made? If so the possibility of a traitor within the security in the prison was high for they would not be able to achieve that without a help from the outside and the inside. It was difficult to say it was like finding a niddle in a haystack.
Last edited by Akugaranwa Itachi on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 250
For I am Supreme