Zanpakutou Workshop

Dedicated to Discussing and Developong Forum Features etc.
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Re: Zanpakutou Workshop

Post by PhoenixDayne » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 am

Phantom-T wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:27 am
SHIKAI

Name: Obscure
Shikai Ability: By tossing his left Zanpaktou (kodachi) to the air while murmuring the word obscure, swarms of butterflies made purely of dark aura manifests, threatening to snuff out every ounce of light over a 10 meter radius. The paths of the butterflies are easily directed by Hazuki who controls them with his left palm.
These butterflies are solid enough to lift a grown man off the ground but lack the power to cause any significant damage even when conjointly working together. When swamped over Hazuki or an ally every hope of spotting Hazukis movement becomes extremely difficult as they tend to conceal his/her action, and would occasionally create silhouetted figures of him/her to throw of the opponent’s concentrations or sensory senses.
Other Workings:

●By destroying a huge chunk of the flies, Hazuki Zanpaktou returns to its original state at the hands of its owner.
●Once forcefully deactivated ability remains dormant and cannot be used over a period of 3 posts
●If not forcefully deactivated Hazuki can call back his zan and reactivate within a post interval.
●Hazuki can bypass the tossing ritual and only call out the ability to activate same effect, if zanpaktou is out of reach with its shadow reflected unto a surface.

Accepted. Never had a problem with this.
Name: Formless
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can expand, stretch, solidify and shape his shadow over a distance of 5meters, this makes it possible for him to come up with intriguing 2 or 3 dimensional constructs or even an extra limb if need be. This ability is mentally controlled and can be called upon as soon as he thinks it.
Other Workings:

●Constructs are solid steel in nature and posses enough strength to cave a concrete wall.
●Shadows cannot be projected further than the 5 meters radius.
● Being an extension of his will, shadows are as fast as a blade would normally be on Hazukis hands.

Being able to move as fast as a blade would on Hazuki's hand is equal to Hazuki's speed which will be a major no no. Say, it is a level lower than Hazuki's maximum speed when Hazuki controls it while it is two levels lower than Hazuki's maximum speed when Hazuki isn't in control
Already, I've approved. Fixed that in, you have my full approval on this.
Name: Dive
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can sink into his or any other shadow not minding how big or small it may be. He can resurface from same or a different source of shadow as long as said shadow is within a 100m radius. While inside this shadow dimension Hazuki doesn’t lose sight of what’s happening in and around his environment and as such maintains 100% perception. Transition between shadows can happen at the shinigamis top speed or slower at a measured pace.
Other workings:

●He has a limit of 3 posts to remain in any giving shadow.
●Once any part of Hazukis body resurfaces from a shadow, He cannot re-submerge into same shadow till he’s completely out of it.
●If not resurfaced, Hazuki can change his destination from one shadow to another.

Approved.
Name: Animation
[Shikai Ability: By Observing, stabbing or mentally commanding a shadow to rise, Hazuki Can give said shadow shape and form, making it appear as a physical replica of its origin or an animated representation of common pets and beasts, all in shades of black. Being creatures spawn from darkness or shadow, these constructs maintain low physicality and as such tend to tear apart and auto reassemble when met with enhanced physical Impacts. However, being unable to physically impact their environment in a significant way, Hazuki can infuse shadows with explosive effects similar in results with his least to his highest destructive kidou spell under his Kidou Mastery category. With a target in sight animated shadows quickly engage in high speed pursuit till said target is within range for detonation. The shadows can to an extent mimic its origin in behavior and attitude as they carry out Hazuki goal.
Other Workings:

●Summoned shadows must be within 30m of Hazuki.
●With their Physicality in question, Animated constructs can only go as far as inflicting Scratch and bites when in contact with low tier durable surfaces.
●Infusing shadows with blast effect only occurs when shadows have been stabbed by Hazukis blade before or after animation.
●Shadows not explosive in nature can only interact with the environment based on Hazukis will, sometimes acting as watch dogs for the purpose of gathering intel.
●Their speed are no different from the natural speed of the replicated biological animal.
●Once created they independently seek out their prey, but cannot drift past 40m of Hazuki.
●Once Targets are determined any future attempts at hiding, from sight or any other means becomes redundant unless reiatsu signature becomes obsolete.
●Physical damage will only go as far as liquefying them causing a post to three post delay for auto reassemble. This is dependent on size of constructs as a bear sized construct will naturally require more time to reassemble when compared to and ant.
●They however don't do well against light or heat based Reaitsu backed attacks, as contact with those will have them releasing stored effect if any before disintegrating.

Accepted as well. Limitations are clear and solid.
One thing, the explosion part might be trouble. I believe the limitations are reiatsu related, hence, can be curbed by opposition of equal to higher reiatsu which is quite obvious, right? Anyway, I trust you seeing as you've done as I've requested without resisting or challenging my decisions.

Do the edits, zanpakuto would be approved then.
word count: 959
Aegis Raiu
User Title: [5th Division Captain]Unhinged Lunacy

RP Leader

Post by Aegis Raiu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:48 pm

SHIKAI ABILITIES

Element: Phoenix fire
Ability 1: Solar radiance
Type: Passive
Description: Darius can cloak his body with, shape, harden, generate and manipulate intense yellow flames of densely packed reishi by means of this power to achieve offensive and defensive purposes. As he uses this ability he naturally radiates this heat, and is able to attain intense levels of heat on the surrounding environment.
* Darius is not affected by this flame given that it is made of his Reiatsu.
* When cloaked with this ability, the flaming aura surrounding him creates a thick layer of flame which reduces damage from normal zanpakutou, Hakuda and Reiatsu-based attacks of Darius' rank or lower by at least 40%, and reduces damage from higher-powered attacks and special techniques by at least 20%. Its heat radiance negates effects from cold and ice by half. Said cloak possesses a 3m long flaming furry tail which can be used for grabbing and grappling during combat.
* The power and intensity of the flame is dependent on the amount of Reiatsu he focuses.
* With this ability, he is able to reach temperatures from 300℉ upon release to a peak heat of 4000℉.
Element: Earth & Phoenix fire
Ability 2: Explosive disks
Description: When this ability is used, Darius creates 3 intensely heated discs of earth that glow a white light and are each in constant rapid rotation as they revolve round him. These earthen discs are special in the aspect of their combustibility(as they can explode) and concrete durability with edges as sharp as any knife, allowing them to physically interact with equal sword-wielding opponents. They are controlled telekinetically and move at the same speed a Shakkaho would.
•Upon Darius' command or their destruction, they instantly explode to effects comparable to a full powered Shakkaho.
•Each disk is 3ft in radius and diameter.
•Darius can make more than 3 discs at a time but chooses not to as successfully controlling more would require his full concentration.
•The Reiatsu cost for each explosion is the same as casting a full powered level 31 Kidou.
Element: Phoenix fire
Ability 3: Inferno
Description: Darius places both palms directly on the earth to erupt 10 massive pillars of intense yellow flames that bursts from the earth surrounding a 30m radius from Darius, each reaches 20ft in height and possess his peak heat temperature...thus trapping whatever or whoever is caught within. However, upon Darius' command, they converge into a focal point at the center before exploding violently upwards in one massive blast, burning all within with its unrestrained might. Costs 1/4 of his Reiatsu.

Element: Earth
Ability 4: Terramanipulation
Description: Darius is able to shape, manipulate and alter the state of earth, as well as feel vibrations on it and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt and soil to his will.
•He feels vibrations as ripples, therefore he is unable to guage the power of said individual.
•His control over earth is limited to 30m, though he could reach an extra 5m if he adds effort.
BANKAI

Ability 1 (Passive)
Tendrils of the flame god: Upon Bankai activation, four massive tentacles of densely packed Reishi emanate from Darius' back. Acting as extra limbs for offense and defense, they serve as channels to perform and execute Darius' Zanpakutō and Kidou abilities. The uniqueness of these flaming tentacles is their ability to extend to great distances up to 80m at varying speeds, reaching one speed level below Darius' top Hohou speed. They are as thick as metal and can shatter thick concrete on impact.

Ability 2 (Active)
Lava Fortress: To activate Darius lunges a powerful downward smash to the earth beneath him, causing powerful earth tremors strong enough to destabilize opponents. Subsequently, the earth ruptures towards the target and from beneath the ruptured earth heavy floods of extremely hot magma bursts onto the battlefield over a 50m radius, turning it into a river of lava for offensive and defensive purposes.
*Offensively, Darius can form and dispel imaginative constructs of lava such as balls, spears, chains and waves etc
*Defensively, he can create walls of lava, shields, cocoon etc

Ability 3 (Active)
Silent Step: Gaining complete control over earth and earthen elements manipulation, Darius is now able to control the spaces, flow and form of earth up to 100 metres.
*Silent step: Darius is able to telekinetically move himself at varying speeds reaching that of his Shunpo without moving any body parts, by causing the area of earth beneath him to move, resulting in a gliding motion.
(This ability functions like gliding on Reishi but in this context, Darius glides on earth.)
*He feels surrounding earth vibrations (as ripples on a water surface).
*Earth Space : Darius can move through earth as if swimming or diving by controlling flow and form of earth to become soft/liquid-like/etc, resurfacing at any given location.
*Swift : He can alter the flow of earth to shift and displace matter existing on them.
Ability 4: Earth Creatures
Description: Darius is able to create or control creatures out of earth/earthen material. He can choose to totally bring them out of the earth or control them from underneath.
*The creations can be used to hold down opponents by drying instantly upon contact or explode when attacked, causing it to scatter unto the surrounding area/foes to same effect. This technique is comparable to a full powered Bakudo 79 Kidou. Breaking from this bind is dependent on opponents Reiatsu or strength.
*Earth duplicates that hold stark resemblance to Darius can be effectively created using this technique(they function like other creations of this technique).
*Speed of creatures produced from this technique is equal to the natural speed of the creation produced.
*Larger creations such as golems are slower and require more concentration and Reiatsu to control.
Last edited by Aegis Raiu on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 987
Phantom-T
User Title: [8th Captain] Shadow Walker

RP Leader

Post by Phantom-T » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:20 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 am
Phantom-T wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:27 am
SHIKAI

Being able to move as fast as a blade would on Hazuki's hand is equal to Hazuki's speed which will be a major no no. Say, it is a level lower than Hazuki's maximum speed when Hazuki controls it while it is two levels lower than Hazuki's maximum speed when Hazuki isn't in control
Already, I've approved. Fixed that in, you have my full approval on this.

Name: Formless
Shikai Ability: Hazuki can expand, stretch, solidify and shape his shadow over a distance of 5meters, this makes it possible for him to come up with intriguing 2 or 3 dimensional constructs or even an extra limb if need be. This ability is mentally controlled and can be called upon as soon as he thinks it.
Other Workings:

●Constructs are solid steel in nature and posses enough strength to cave a concrete wall.
●Shadows cannot be projected further than the 5 meters radius.
● Being an extension of his will, shadow constructs move two level lower than Hazukis natural speed but only a level lower if Hazuki should take control and actively manipulate its forms.

I have done the necessary edits, I hope this settles it.
Name: Animation
[Shikai Ability: By Observing, stabbing or mentally commanding a shadow to rise, Hazuki Can give said shadow shape and form, making it appear as a physical replica of its origin or an animated representation of common pets and beasts, all in shades of black. Being creatures spawn from darkness or shadow, these constructs maintain low physicality and as such tend to tear apart and auto reassemble when met with enhanced physical Impacts. However, being unable to physically impact their environment in a significant way, Hazuki can infuse shadows with explosive effects similar in results with his least to his highest destructive kidou spell under his Kidou Mastery category. With a target in sight animated shadows quickly engage in high speed pursuit till said target is within range for detonation. The shadows can to an extent mimic its origin in behavior and attitude as they carry out Hazuki goal.
Other Workings:

●Summoned shadows must be within 30m of Hazuki.
●With their Physicality in question, Animated constructs can only go as far as inflicting Scratch and bites when in contact with low tier durable surfaces.
●Infusing shadows with blast effect only occurs when shadows have been stabbed by Hazukis blade before or after animation.
●Shadows not explosive in nature can only interact with the environment based on Hazukis will, sometimes acting as watch dogs for the purpose of gathering intel.
●Their speed are no different from the natural speed of the replicated biological animal.
●Once created they independently seek out their prey, but cannot drift past 40m of Hazuki.
●Once Targets are determined any future attempts at hiding, from sight or any other means becomes redundant unless reiatsu signature becomes obsolete.
●Physical damage will only go as far as liquefying them causing a post to three post delay for auto reassemble. This is dependent on size of constructs as a bear sized construct will naturally require more time to reassemble when compared to and ant.
●They however don't do well against light or heat based Reaitsu backed attacks, as contact with those will have them releasing stored effect if any before disintegrating.

Accepted as well. Limitations are clear and solid.
One thing, the explosion part might be trouble. I believe the limitations are reiatsu related, hence, can be curbed by opposition of equal to higher reiatsu which is quite obvious, right? Anyway, I trust you seeing as you've done as I've requested without resisting or challenging my decisions.

Do the edits, zanpakuto would be approved then

Yeah I think that's naturally the catch with most abilities, those with same or higher reiatsu should be able to mitigate or contain damage. Those with lower are not ruled out either but would have greater difficulties fending it off

Done
Last edited by Phantom-T on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 680
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am

Sorry about the slow reviews, I'll be doing some this week for sure.
word count: 14
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: [Vice Captain 2nd Division.] Black Flash

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:15 am

PhoenixDayne wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am
Hello. Could you please leave my Zanpacktou to XIII I would like him to deal with it himself when he gets the time to....Till he goes through it, I would continue using the already corrected and edited part of it. I mean no offense here.... Thank you.
word count: 71
For I am Supreme
PhoenixDayne

RP Leader

Post by PhoenixDayne » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:46 am

Akugaranwa Itachi wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:15 am
PhoenixDayne wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 am
Hello. Could you please leave my Zanpacktou to XIII I would like him to deal with it himself when he gets the time to....Till he goes through it, I would continue using the already corrected and edited part of it. I mean no offense here.... Thank you.
Uh, not really, I legit never had any plans of reviewing your abilities, no offense taken and I mean no offense as well.
word count: 104
platinum6ix
User Title: Platinum6ix

RP Leader

Post by platinum6ix » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 am

An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
Therefore, peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.
word count: 30

|| Segunda Espada ||
| Don't pray for me, pray for the weak |
Akugaranwa Itachi
User Title: [Vice Captain 2nd Division.] Black Flash

RP Leader

Post by Akugaranwa Itachi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:15 pm

platinum6ix wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 am
An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
Therefore, peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.

That maybe true, however I would want to avoid any reoccurrence of what happened the last time and also would try to avoid any means of conflict between me and PD. That said I think leaving my zanpackto to XIII is the best thing to do.
word count: 85
For I am Supreme